Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Blood and Plasma

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-27, 23:56

*He follows, pistol still drawn*

"Akira, nice. If your mother new high gothic how come you're down here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:01

"My parents weren't from this planet, not even this sector. My dad was a medic in the guard, met my mother, fought with her, then he crossed the inquisition. They ended up hiding here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:04

"Bloody hell...hold on. She knew High Gothic and fought in a war? Was she a General or something?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:05

*she stops, and turns to him* "not even close, think better than a general" *she smirks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:08

*she raises an eyebrow* "also probably one of the reasons the inquisition was so pissed off with my dad"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:10

"Better than a general? Lord, commissar, lord commissar, heavily armoured chicks with flamethrower....erm those ecclesiarchal ones, the woman who leads them, techpriestess......if she was a techpriestess how would they...don't answer that!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:13

"Tech preistess... I mean the metal tentacles..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:14

"But yeah my mother was a sister of battle, or as dad said, a bolter bitch... And he got slapped every time"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:17

"I mean if he was into it more power to him"
*Cue sniggering*

"...bolter bitch? Hahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:28

"Yeah, I mean technically my dad is a general via field promotion, since the rest of his regiment are dead."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 00:38

"Wow...he'd probably get chucked into another regiment at his previous rank had he not pissed off the inquisition"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 11:14

"Well his regiment dying is what pissed off the inquisition. *she leans in close and whispers in his ear* demonic incursion, no one else made it out"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 15:10

*Equally low voice* "Daemons...really?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 16:32

"Yeah, the whole planet went to shit, deamons everywhere"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 17:06

OOC: Have you ever been so soviet that you needed subtitles with not one, but 2 hammer-and-sickles to adequately express your patriotism with a warcry?

Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 N_vtelen
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 19:01

OOC won't load for my PC
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 23:17

"Did they nuke it from orbit?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-28, 23:26

"Exterminatus, my dad only just made it off. Been hunting him ever since"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 02:27

"No wonder he came to a Tau controlled world"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 22:08

"No wonder indeed" *she turns another corner and comes to a large warehouse, somewhat fortified*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 22:23

"You live here?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-29, 23:20

"Yeah, my humble abode" *she keys in a 4 digit code, and a heavy locking mechanism disengages, she pushes the door open, and steps to the side* "ladies first"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 01:20

"Off you go then"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:11

"ehem, go though the damn door"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:18

"Seeing as I have no reason to trust you, how about we both walk through. That way if there are any traps you would risk setting them off"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:21

"Oh yeah because I'd trap my own house." *she walks in, and holds the door open from inside, while running a hand along a bank is switches, illuminating the room*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:22

*He follows her in*
"It's something that I would do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:25

"Then you're a paranoid nutcase." *she lets the door swing closed*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:28

"I'm from the upper hive, we're not very popular"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:36

"Whatever, anyway max, can I call you max?" *the room is full of tall boxy shapes, about 7 foot long by 6 foot high, covered in white sheets, there are a few doors leading off this main room, and one heavy looking plasteel bulkhead*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:42

"Yeah sure, Aki"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:44

"Yeah you're not calling me that, but Maximillian is far to much of a mouthful"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:45

"I wasn't planning to, and yeah I know"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:57

"Right, shovels, we needed shovels..." *she walks off towards one of the doors, the wall it leads through was obviously a secondary addition, and is made of flimsy sheets of metal welded together*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:58

OOC quit posting silently! what are you using to post?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-30, 23:59

*He follows her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 00:03

Ooc: ninjutsu
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 00:05

*she pushes the handle down, and Rams her shoulder into it, with a screech, it opens into a room crammed with various bits and peices*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 00:08

"Oh I forgot how much of a mess this was..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 00:17

"Want some help going through it?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 13:05

"Yeah sure, just don't do anything stupid okay? there /might/ be some explosives in here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 17:02

"There might be explosives....why are there explosives in you cupboard?"
*He steps in and begins to go through the mess in search of shovels*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 17:49

"It's a store room, not a cupboard, and where else would you store explosives other than a store room?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 17:55

"Somewhere that isn't near the entrance, probably the basement. What sort of explosives do you have anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 22:38

"just some frag grenades, c4.. the usual"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 22:40

"The usual!?"
*He laughs and hands her a shovel*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 22:43

"Hey i was brought up by two soldiers, thats normal for me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 23:01

"Frag grenades and C4?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 23:12

"yeah, soldiers teach soldiers"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 23:38

"Huh, could be useful you know"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-10-31, 23:50

"Also the fact i know 12 ways to kill you with this" *she pulls out a copy of the guardsmans uplifting primer, from her trouser pocket*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Plasma   Of Blood and Plasma - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Plasma
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next