Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Faelwen
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:11

"..........I'M NOT ASKING TO BUY YOU MORON"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:13

Vulka: WHY ELSE WOULD YOU ASK ABOUT SLAVES NOT LIKE THEIR DEAD MASTERS CARE
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:14

"I'M TALKING ABOUT THE CAPTIVES YOU HAVE TAKEN HERE TODAY! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE HERE ALIVE WITH THEM AS YOUR PRISONERS!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:16

Vulka: BIT LATE FOR THAT DONT YA THINK
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:16

OOC: hi
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:18

OOC hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:19

OOC ello
IC "THIS IS AN ULTIMATUM THENGUL. RELEASE THEM AND YOU SHALL BE SPARED"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:23

(they finish up loading their ships)
Vulka: HOW ABOUT THIS YOU COME OVER HERE AND TAKE THEIR PLACE AND WE LET YOUR CITIZENS GO, CUZ I LIKE YOUR GRIT.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:25

"............YOU WANT ME TO WILLINGLY BE YOUR CAPTIVE? ARE YOU A MORON?"
a voldamian fleet has arrived and is blocking the path to escape for the thengul
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:27

OOC: if only I could have dragged the prince back to Cymraic lands.
I just had a great idea for his entrance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:28

OOC we be deep in voldamia now bush
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:30

Fire pot balistas train on the blokading ships
Vulka: NEVER SAID CAPTIVE LOVE YOUD BE A GUEST FREE TO GO AFTER OUR TALK
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:30

OOC: ye be on the coast
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:34

"...........I HAVE YOUR WORD?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:35

OOC: "and take their place"
Is this chick blonde? Or just really naive?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:37

Vulka: I SWEAR ON THE TALON (the muntain the thengul capitol is built in) AND THE 15 BLADES NO HARM SHALL COME TO YOU
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:38

OOC they never said they were going to stay in port for the talk the thengul planned on something else for the captives rather then makeing them thralls.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:39

Empires of Ashes - Page 16 Tumblr_mqxd88xajF1rdexi4o3_500
IC ".....FINE." she slowly approaches, kanabo in hand, ready for if she is attacked
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:44

Vulka: (is a red head tomboy looking thengul woman) " So suspicious you act like im a dracien snake, alright let the towns folk go keep the slaves. come aboard and lets talk we have a few days to get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:45

"....a few days?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:47

Vulka: yes a moot has been called we are gathering people to share what we know about the comming future the war was just a bonus, and i must say you are definitly my type, and you seem to have a brain.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:48

"what the hell are you on about"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:53

Vulka: well you being my type aside as far as i can tell it has something to do with the tree folk from the north and a threat to the whol of the continent.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 03:55

"..........one minute" *she walks over to kenshin. they talk for a few minutes before she returns to vulka* "alright"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 04:06

OOC: so is the consul ever going to advance?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-23, 04:25

Vulka: good now aince id rather now blow a hole in this city mind telling the blockade to piss off otherwise things are going to get loud and messy.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-24, 00:52

she yells to some of the voldamians in voldamian
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:32

Vulka: never liked this country to many sticks up their asses (pours two glasses of stolen wine) good wine tho.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:38

"....excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:40

Vulka:they make good wine (poirs another) want some
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:42

"the other part"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:43

Vulka: they have sticks up their asses?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:45

"....yea"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:47

/Meanwhile in Kelthro\

*Nothing*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:50

Vulka: (downs her glass) What about it Voldamia is a tight ass country, all discipline and no fun, cept their drink.(pours another)
_______
in Kelthro a thengul caravan arrives carrying furs ivory and dried meats.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:57

"...You do realise I'm voldamian right?"

its just after the battle
the kelthrovi re-enforcements retreated for now
Trajan's in his command tent
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 01:59

Vulka: never said you weren't, just thst i like you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:01

".....alright then"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:02

*The prince and his men are rather happily browsing their wares*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:03

the prince notices LI behind him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:05

(the thengeli fleet pull out an start rowing oit to open sea)
Vulka: so ya gona drink or not? or ya want something with actual kick?
_____
Merchant: have ya heard about the troubble to the north good prince (they unvail 30 year old mamoth cheese)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:15

"I haven't, what's going on up north?"
*looks for something that isn't mammoth cheese*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:16

"I'd rather not"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:24

Merchant: the bergardi have declared all out war with the thengul and rumer is their king wishes to expand even further south if he can. (there is a wide assortment of meats cheeses and hides the most prominint item is an actual thengeri ulfbert sword)
_______
Vulka: heh just provin my point (downs her glass) Right come on show ya to yer room
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:31

she follows reluctantly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:34

OOC: Ulfgers sword?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:37

shes lead to a rather pleasent room on the lower deck
" one sec ( vulka pulls a bottle out from under the bed) since you dont seem ta like a good drink)
(ulfbert swords are the wapons forged for the golden band sharp enough to cut through steel hard enough to withstand a charging mammoth really good swords)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:40

she sighs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:43

OOC: So your basic run of the mill Cymraic sword, got ya!
Should point out NOTHING goes through hardened steel, poleaxes can penetrate it but then you lose your weapon as it becomes embedded in the armour.
The potential sharpness of a weapon depends just as much on the user as it does the weapon, weapon more so but still.

*For the most part the Cymriacs buy food, the prince examines the sword before handing it back*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:55

"LI you're standing behind rather awkwardly, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2015-11-25, 02:56

"Nothing. Just watching"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes   Empires of Ashes - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next