Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-07, 21:07

Tyrus: i have some questions like what is this spider thing on serris's chest
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:17

OOC: i am going to be so sick...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:18

oh are you now?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:18

yeah...to lazy at this point to use ooc or capitals
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:19

you
arse
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:20

if i am pretty much doing a you and not using any punctuation

that also means you are a arse

since our typing is more or less identical mabye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:21

i never said I wasn't
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:22

well screw you then, im off to go get high on paracetamol
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:23

i hope you enjoy that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:26

i did

i did indeed

also would have been on last night but i watched oblivion..and I watched 2 episodes of futurama and abraham lincon vampire hunter...Oblivion made so confused...so many plot twists
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:27

Ooc: that was a cool film.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:29

which 1 fag
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:30

Ooc: oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:30

yeah...got a bit confusing at points
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:31

whenever anyone says oblivion i think elder scrolls
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:32

its cuz ur a feg lel
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-08, 11:39

OOC: Screw it..gonna go downstairs...someone call me if i am needed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 11:37

OOC:...welp
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 11:54

hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 12:02

brb lunch
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 12:47

back
if you're even there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:04

Ooc: hullo?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:07

hello!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:27

Ooc: how are you todaye?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:28

OOC I am good
just made an animation on 3DS Max. which if you don't know is a 3D modelling software. the stuff they use to make the models for games and CGI in movies
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:33

Ooc: what was the animation?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:34

OOC not much, just a fighter craft taking off and flying away before flying back and landing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:36

Ooc: you becoming a animator?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:36

OOC no, I'm on a games design course at college
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:43

Ooc: oh right, I've got a friend who's doing that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:45

OOC Izzat so?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:45

Ooc: yeeez.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:48

OOC spiffing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:49

Ooc: I know right.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:50

OOC so...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:50

Ooc: yes?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:51

OOC now wat
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:52

Ooc: dunno.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:53

OOC yay
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:55

Ooc: hoodoo.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:58

OOC HODOR
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 13:58

Ooc: Mr frodor.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:00

OOC oh sheet
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:02

Ooc: exactly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:03

OOC well....you heard bout this 'daemonology' thing?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:07

Ooc: to be honest I'm on the edge of just giving up with GW.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:08

OOC really? cause while I think if executed badly it could be just silly, I can see where they're coming from from a fluff and gameplay perspective
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:09

Ooc: no more force organisation.... I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:10

OOC That's optional according to the rumors. If you don't wanna do it, just don't do it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:11

Ooc: optional? Your opponent will just crush you if you don't choose a broken army.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 14:12

OOC Simple solution. if they're doing the no FOC thing and have a broken army, refuse to play them. keep doing this until they actually use something balanced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next