Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 17:39

Anders: what does that matter? You arent the only damn imperials here, and the others vastly outnumber you. I'm dead either way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 17:42

"We will save everyone we can. you have my word" *he takes of his helmet, showing his black skin and red eyes*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 17:44

"It wont be enough. My home is doomed, and I could never live with myself if I sided with its killers."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 17:54

"Your world is not doomed, once the Iron warriors have been removed, imperial forces will assist with rebuilding"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 17:56

"No they won't. Every renegade legion homeworld has been declared tainted and must be purged. It's already happened to chemos, barbarus, prospero and most of the others."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:45

OOC I'm ready for integration whenever, I can't think of anymore details besides use-name, it bugs me not coming up with one
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:48

OOC whenever you're ready fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:50

OOC well the rest of today's free
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:51

OOC sweet
need any info?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:56

OOC: so... stepmom loves the fifty shades of grey novels and movies...
I just told her that i saw the new episode coming out... "Fifty shades of black"...
in case you dont know, thats the comedy-parody of the grey variant with a black guy....
.....Im a bad person...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:57

OOC well so far some Salamander scouts intercepted those 2 soldiers with the blood dragon armor dude then the terminator guy did a brief interruption and now they're just tossing views and opinions at each other after a phosph-something turned out to be a dud
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 18:58

OOC I disagree
that is not bad naz
and fae....phosphex
think napalm
in space
but more dangerous and horrific
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:00

OOC yeah I could tell by how some guys with heavy weapons that fit Havoc by description melted on the spot when Dargoth first fires them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:02

OOC indeed
so
wat info is required fae?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:04

OOC if anything I imagined that the daemon is working with the man in charge directly
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:07

OOC that'd be Djurah
should I paste what I've already written about him?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:09

OOC sure, save me some time revisiting the pages
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:11

OOC here ya go
also his centurions
"Drell:*he taps some buttons on the console in the room's centre and a hologram appears. It is an astartes, clad in a suit of artificer power armour. In one hand, a cybernetic arm fashioned into a three fingered power fist. In the other, a thunder hammer, crafted to be wielded in a single hand. Pretruding from his backpack is a Servo arm, a modified Combi melta mounted upon it. The warrior's colours, along with the iron mask both on his shoulder and in the shape of his helm, mark him as one of the IVth legion*
Drell: Djurah. Warsmith of the iron warriors 145th grand company and 12th grand battalion. Butcher of the black judges. Fought in the Olympian rebellion, The seige of Astrogar and countless other wars. More recently, Istvaan, Tallarn, Terra, and many more worlds."

According to his file he's not exactly a frontline commander. His typical attack style is to delegate the majority of a war to his three centurions, taking command when the war reaches the tipping point to personally acheive victory. Speaking of his centurions." *the hologram is replaced by three others. the one on the right is clad in terminator armour, a chainfist in one hand and a lightning claw in the other. In the middle, a warrior in Maximus pattern powered armour, antennae sprouting from his power pack, a thunder hammer clasped in both hands. On the left, a warrior in MK3 iron armour, a boarding shield in one hand, a volkite weapon in the other, a power sword on his hip*
Drell: *going from right to left* Gehrman, the champion. Personally lead his lord's terminator charge at the dropsite massacre, like an unstoppable hammerblow through our forces. Kreiger, the seigebreaker. A tactician and master at coordinating ordnance. Commanded the his lord's armoured task force at Tallarn, and again at terra. And Lerion, the taskmaster. Commander of Djurah's slave and 'indentured' forces. Also known to emply the use of battle automata such as the castellax and thanatar to support his rabble hordes.
"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:14

OOC right a lot but always familiar to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:15

OOC so ya good?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:16

OOC yeah
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:26

OOC then who shall start?
and I'm guessing you still aint wantin to join naz
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:28

OOC. so i had a loot goon goliath kill his own friends until it leveled up to GOD-liath status and then opened the loot chest on his back. as per i expected, there was high quality loot in there... all of them slag types... almost completely useless for solo players... practically completely useless for me because i already slag enemies with my turret skill... and on top of that, the second worst sniper rifle: a burst fire one....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:30

OOC well right now the daemon's feeding on the death and destruction, usually addressing him directly would start something
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:30

OOC. honestly, dont even know what is going on here. but even if i did decide to join, we know how it will end: you people do stuff mostly between 0100 and 0600 by my timezone, during which i sleep... it would be just you and i doing a duo with something at best. But considering that i spend at least 3 afternoons(with nights) a week at work now, i wouldnt even be here to do stuff with you most of the time either...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:31

OOC Fae: Right. so you first or me?

Naz: right, fair enuff
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:34

OOC well that field of ash or such is promising. Anyway you can start, there's a site the daemon manifests the most in, but not utterly/fully
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:39

OOC in which case
IC Lerion is watching the seige unfold before him. The last slave assault is finished, their corpses littering the earth between the walls and the parralel. Soon it will be time to launch the final assault. Another half hour at most and the walls will be his.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:52

OOC either my headache is impairing my thought or I didn't understand what this was... Ehhh if this is current events then... Alright I think I have a compromise

IC the ruined cathedral hums with chaotic energy, the blood of innocents and guilty alike fueling the power within. A dark voice whispers in its halls
"Soon... Soon I'll have enough power..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 19:56

Lerion feels something in the back of his head
whispering
"Prepare one last slave assault"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 20:12

From within the cathedral, unholy eyes peer out and see the slaves massing
"Soldiers... I need Soldiers..."
The mass is looked over, evaluating potential candidates for what's to come
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 20:22

the death count here has reached the tens of thousands by now
the most powerful warrior here is lerion, the iron warrior centurion
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 20:47

A voice whispers in his head
"Weak... Weak, they are weak. Weak of will, weak of mind, they deserve only death"
The air seems to choke around him
"They live to die in your name, their blood will ensure your success, your victory"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 20:52

Lerion:....grah....how much more do you damn want?!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 20:57

"More, always more, if they are all who'll die I will need droves. Spill the blood of our enemies, if these cowards are the only blood I'll drink I'd sooner drain this planet dry then be satiated"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 20:58

Lerion: fine...it will flow
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:10

After a pause it speaks to him again
"Brand the weak, they will serve a higher purpose in time"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:13

"Brand them?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:14

"The weakest shall be branded and marked, if they shall die they shall be a stepping stone for others to cross upon"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:17

Lerion:...gah. fine.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:25

The voice returns to the cathedral, vacating Lerion's mind
"I can expend some measure of power to summon the servants of Khorne, this next attack shall force these loyalists to lash out or be destroyed"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:30

The final slave wave is launched, the slaves branded as requested
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:47

As the slaves enter the firestorm some are overtaken by Warp power until they explode into gore and Bloodletters take their place, quickly sprinting and warping to the Astartes lines
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 21:58

The imperial army troops (no astartes defending here fae) do their best to hold off this assault, but their lack of ammunition is telling
the iron warriors and battle automata charge behind the slaves, unleashing punishing firepower as they do so
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 22:07

The Bloodletters reach the lines and quickly jump on the Imperials, sinking their blades into flesh and bone as they howl their praises to Khorne
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 22:12

the imperials fall back in disarray as the iron warrior guns fire, tearing a breach through the city's walls. The iron warrior forces pour through
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 22:12

Ooc. The battle of Trebia river: a third of the roman army breaks through Hannibals middle flank...and keeps going...and going...and going...all the way to the next town...

"Okay boys, we did our quota. Time for some drinks!" 
/Cheers. Meanwhile, the rest of the army gets wiped out/
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 22:45

The Bloodletters pursue relentlessly, pouring with and some ahead of the Iron Warriors force. Some branch off to pursue stragglers like wolves
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-01, 23:07

The blood angels prepare for a offensive, having been given some brief respite and time to reorganise.
Azkeroth draws his blade, its golden surface burning bright in his grip.
"Prepare to move out, signify the salamanders that we make movement for the northern defence lines" Azkeroth orders to a marine beside him, the astartes moves quickly. The salamanders not far away.
"Blood angels, prepare yourselves for the coming conflict... we face our brothers this day, brothers that would happily spill your blood as we would spill theirs. We will not show them mercy, nor respite, we will tear the hearts from their writhing bodies! If they are content to cower in their bastions and their trenches, let us show them what we are!"
"We are the scions of Sanguinius!" The space marines roar in unison, drawing their own blades, the sound of scraping metal filling the air.
The astartes move as one, marching for the Iron warriors blood.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 00:58

the defenders either fall back or are slaughtered as the renegades push forwards

Kreiger watched the astartes advance on his auspex from his concealed position. The trap was set, and now they were walking right into the trap. his defences had been arrayed, long trench networks supported by heavy gun emplacements. the rearmost trenches were filled now with basilisks, medusas, and scorpius whirlwinds, all readying to fire as soon as the foe was in range. There were several buildings too scattered between the trenches, clearly of ramsackle build. They were unmanned and unguarded, the sheer ash buildup around and atop them indicating they had been here long before the iron warriors.
the ashfields were a strange place, the nearby volcanos causing ash to fall here like snow. The place was also littered with great boulders, dumped here by ancient glaciers. They were now utterly buried in ash, resulting in hundreds of great mounds of ash littering the landscape of incredibly varying size. This offered great cover to any advancing army, but was hell for any large vehicle to navigate. and due to krieger's planning, the enemy would have to face their trenches head on.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 01:51

"Baal's zeal, report" Azkeroth orders over his helm vox.
+coming in for disembark, watch your sectors brother; the ash makes our engines unstable so we won't be able to assist in the assault+ says the thunderhawk pilot as he gracefully steers his vessel from a low orbit drop.
The thundering of engine whining shakes the still ash, causing it to blow away in great plumes as the large flying transport lands. The marines embarked within begin to form up, 30 strong, carrying their stark black bolters.
Perhaps the most looming sight is the contemptor dreadnought that stomps out, it's imposing assault cannon held upward, giving the illusion of strain as the highly ornate weapon of war stands alongside his brothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next