Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:41

"and my left arm doesn't work anymore, call us even." *he kneels down and pulls out a syringe full of milky white liquid* "hmmm, human female, that's a quarter dose. *he looks up at her* ready?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:42

".....Even? you're a goddamn astartes! ugh. Fine."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:45

"I'll still need surgery, your buddy snapped at least 3 of my tendons." *he carefully slides the needle into her thigh, and injects a quarter of the syringe, before pulling it out, removing the used needle from the syringe, and replacing it in one of his pouches.* "should kick in after about 10 seconds"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:46

"Hooray. *sighs* Guess you were right about being different to those yellow armoured bastards"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:51

"The imperial fists are rather zealous in their battles, and often forget about civilian casualties. Count yourself lucky you've had nothing to do with the blood angels. Their fury is legendary"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:55

Anders: I hope those yellow bastards come here. Their primarch shows up, I got a bullet with his goddamn name on it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-05, 23:58

"He's a primarch, he could walk through a hail of bullets and reimerge unscathed, you wouldn't have a chance, it would be like me fighting a 3 year old"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:00

Lyanna: right. The iron lord would kick the shit out of him though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:05

"That would be a battle to see, they've been rivals since they met."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:06

Anders: eh, that golden twat would just hide behind his walls while Perturabo tore em down
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:09

"At the expense of men and material. I would expect dorn to try to bleed perurabo as much as possible, bait him into his usual frontal assaults only to retreat behind another wall when he broke down the first"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:10

"No wall can keep out our lord"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:10

"Or they'd meet each other in the field of battle and fight there with everyone watching for about 3 days"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:12

"Then probably call it a draw after they break their weapons on each other's skulls"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:14

OOC just sayin, on tabletop perturabo wins every time
IC Lyanna: bullshit. Dorn's a flashy ponce, all bark no bite
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:21

"Id put my money on guilliman dealing with perturabo. I've seen Pict captures of him fighting, it was incredible."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:22

Lyanna:....ultramarines. *spits*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:23

"What's your gripe with the ultramarines? Their colours are a little garish but that can be said about most."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:25

Anders: you dont know? the fists and ultramarines are currently besieging olympia. our birthplace. our home.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:27

"So are the salamanders, well what's left of us are. The iron warriors chose their side of this war and took part in the worst atrocity imaginable, they have to die, there's no other option"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:29

OOC actually dude, its just fists n smurfs that attacked olympia
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:30

Ooc: the salamanders doing anything at this point isn't cannon really, they got so wrecked at istavaan they basically did nothing an just rebuilt their forces
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:31

Ooc: wait were on Olympia right?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:39

Ooc: probably would have been a similar story for BA tbh
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:48

It's in the 40k ish section anyway
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:49

OOC yea but it does specifically state its just fists and smurfs
salamanders wouldnt have let the place end up a dead world
and no this isnt olympia
olympia's the iron warrior homeworld
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 00:54

Kreiger knelt before the mighty throne before him, feeling unusually small for an astartes. Before him sat the warsmith, his throne constructed from the power armour of the many imperial champions he had personally killed. It truly was a marvel, far larger than any throne Kreiger had ever seen. The warsmith was simply looking at him now. He always opened his meetings with his centurions like this, making them guess why he had summoned them, and whether they would be rewarded, or punished. Gehrman was stood at the base of the throne, facing Kreiger. His helm covered his face, making it impossible to tell what he was thinking. Kreiger was feeling confident this time, however. His victory in the ash-fields had been crushing and total, and the imperials had been left reeling and bloodied. Surely he would be rewarded greatly.
“There are many words I can think of to describe you, Kreiger. Idiot was not one I ever hoped to use.”
The warsmith’s words were like a slap to the face, and sent shivers down kreiger’s spine. How had he blundered so greatly? He did not understand. “My lord?”
Djurah stood, slowly walking down the steps of the throne, each step making an ominous clank. “You wiped out the ninth legion contingent at the ash fields. You have jeopardised the lives of all those on this world.”
“M-my lord,” Kreiger stammered, “I do not understand”
Djurah was stood directly infront of him now, maybe a foot away. “And I thought you were the most intelligent of my centurions.”
The warsmith reached down with his cybernetic arm, grasping kreiger’s throat. He dragged the centurion to his feet, slamming him into a nearby wall. The seige-breaker tried to respond but the Warsmith’s grip was making it difficult to breath.
“Idiot! Do you not see? It is impossible for us to keep this world, total victory is not our objective! If we win here, they will simply obliterate the world from orbit and kill us all!” His grip tightened as he continued, Kreiger’s eyes beginning to bulge, “Our only, ONLY objective, is to draw out this war, and lose as slowly and bloodily as possible! THOSE are the primarch’s orders, and you will follow them! By wiping out the blood angels, you have made an imperial victory here less likely!”
Kreiger gasped for air as he managed to reply “My lord….The Salamanders….I let them...survive!”
Djurah brought himself closer to Kreiger’s face. “And that is the only reason you get to live.”
He released his grasp, letting the centurion slump to the floor with a crash. Kreiger let out a great gasp for air before grovelling for his life, “Yes my lord, thankyou my lord.”
The warsmith had already turned away, and was once again climbing the steps of the throne. Once he was seated again he continued. “Kreiger, you are hereby demoted. You will now take your orders directly from either me, or Gehrman, since he can actually listen to orders. Do you both understand?”
The two centurions momentarily shared a look before answering in unison, the smugness on Gehrman’s face obvious even under the helmet. “Yes my lord.”
“Good, hopefully you’ll actually become competent under his leadership. Gehrman, my sorcerers tell me the leader of the blood angels’ corpse still has his soul within it. You will recover it. Bring it to the sorcerers, and they will use it to create something so heinous, so disrespectful to the imperials, so unholy, that the emperor’s lapdogs will have no choice but to send re-enforcements to ensure its destruction.”
“Yes my warsmith, It will be done immediately.”
Djurah’s gaze turned back to Kreiger. “And as for you, failure,” he spat “Get out of my sight!”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 01:06

guys?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 01:15

Ooc: yes honey?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 01:15

*ghaspe*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 01:20

Ooc:we'll meet again spiderman.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 01:50

OOC: Boop
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 02:20

OOC but yea rae, no salamanders at olympia
A) would make no sense that all the civvies also died
B) these 2 would hate salamanders too if they were. and they dont
IC Lyanna tries to sit up, grunting as she does
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 02:31

"How about you stop comparing primarch dick sizes. Lyanna you need medical attention, (Insert name here) take her back to base and get her leg looked at"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 02:32

Lyanna: I'll be fine. Our orders are to stay with you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 02:55

"Your leg is broken you won't be able to keep up with me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 10:09

"We've got the jeep"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 10:28

"Your jeep has a 50calibre shell in its engine block, it's not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 13:28

OOC again with the .50 cal
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 14:00

Lyanna: oh you motherfucker!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 14:20

Captain Raeven wrote:
"Your jeep has a 50calibre shell in its engine block, it's not going anywhere."

ahem.... 50 cal, is more traditionally known as 12.7 mm, which is large caliber machine gun ammo. Firstly, its not a shell but a bullet, or a round. Secondly, im pretty sure that an engine can operate just fine if hit by one. I assume it was a bolter round? those are HE so theyre not gonna destroy an engine block which is basically a block of steel.

Also, Warthunder just reached a new high in its hatred of me: I am not even allowed on the battlefield... It just randomly lagged me 10 meters to the left, which meant that i instantly drowned in a river...
Actually, after all this, if i ever actually get on a battlefield, it will be a stroll in the park.... unless some deity decides to repeatedly fuck me there too...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2016-01-06, 14:43

OOC A) I beleive it was a sniper naz
B) no way was it a bolter. firstly bolters are 75 cal. secondly they're explosive.

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=273
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20