Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+5
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 23:49

OOC sorry dude
even ask ollie, I said beforehand there would be traps
it wont wipe out your entire force, your commander'll survive, and anyone in terminator armour, especially cataphractii pattern, has a chance of being fine
plus, your assault termies get stormshields, any equipped with those are more likely fine, if knocked on their asses
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 23:50

OOC: all my terminators are in cataphractii pattern... Remember these are guys who walked out of istavaan in one piece
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 23:52

OOC then they've basically got a 50/50 chance of surviving it each going by tabletop
4+ invun
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 23:53

OOC: well then fuck, so i just lost about a quarter of my fighting force. since my ranged terminators weren't in the melee
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 23:54

ITS A TRAP
eheheh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-02, 23:54

Rekt
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:03

*The salamanders are thrown in all directions by the blast, those in the center of the blast die almost instantly, the huge concussive force breaking bones and destroying internal organs, those who dont die instantly bleed out internally as their blood vessels collapse. those further away are thrown into the air, but their armour renders them mostly unharmed.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:04

the tank reverses as it loads another shell, and the surrounding iron warriors open fire upon the survivors
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:08

*Pyriel charges from the side, having given up on chasing down the falchion, he leaps onto the tank, and rams his sword into the poorly armoured roof, right into the gun breach, cutting a molten slit through the loading door, right infront of the loaders face*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:10

OOC the falchion? that aint got a loader dude, its a volcano cannon
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:15

OOC: nah he gave up on it, he's dicking on the seige tank, since we figured out i dont have any ordinance that can take the falchion out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:16

OOC gotya
IC the loader goes for his sidearm, fireing on the captain
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:26

*the loader attempts to fire upon the captain but he his on the other side of a tanks armour, sticking his sword through it, he fires, leaving a scorch mark on the roof and making everyone look at him like he's an idiot. Pyriel removes the blade from the tank, and leaps down, charging the iron warriors, the salamander's rallying to his side* "INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE" *as a whole, the salamanders force replies as they hit the iron warrior's lines* "ONTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!" *flamers send gouts of fire into the iron warriors, and meltas are discharged at close range, obliterating power armour and vaporising the man inside*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:29

the iron havocs stand firm, their hardened armour proving incredibly resilient against the flamers. They stand their ground, massive amounts of firepower coming down upon the loyalists from all sides, as the scorpius whirlwinds open up
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:53

The blood angels give it everything they have, their number too few, but they fight, brothers dying all around them, many killed in the initial shot, many others in the charge before.
Azkeroth lies on the ground, his midriff a mess of gore and liquidated organs ruptured on the dry earth, heaped bodies of crimson lay scattered, some still rattling off bolters with single arms, fighting a losing battle as they are eventually gunned down or torn apart by ordinance.
Manson, now a vaporized husk, having been in the centre of the melee; his sword shattered on the ground. A blood angel picks it up, his own weapon empty, his blade dulled and useless.
He fights on, ragged holes covering his frame, his armour drenched blood, his enemies and his own.
The blade burns fiercely, like its champion; it's resolve not broken, even in a situation as bad as this. The iron warriors could never hope to break a blood angels hope.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 00:57

Kreiger watches this from the hatch of the falchion, grinning to himself. Now was his time. Now he would join the fray personally. Hefting his thunder hammer, he calls his command squad to his side before charging into the fray towards the sons of sanguinius. unfortunatly, many recognize him from terra, their hatred burning bright and strengthening their resolve
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:02

a handful are left to meet him, ragged and exhausted, but they charge with a fire of their own, roaring their furious rage, their blades painted red, their footfall's casting ash aside as they run to their death.
Weapons raised, they engage in hand to hand, their speed and strength a daunting challenge.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:03

Kreiger fights his way to the leader of the blood angels
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:11

The leader is no more that a brother veteran, carrying his praetors weapon like a source of courage, it's edge so bright that it hurts to gaze upon it.
He holds it aloft in both hands, and swings out, the air hissing as the blade sails toward him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:12

He steps back before swinging his own weapon at the astartes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:16

Coming in to block, the veteran counters, but the force of the thunder hammer sends him backward.
The impact caused a barrage of light however, Kriegers vision momentarily blinded. Giving time for the angel to strike.
He summons up his remaining strength, and swings with the blade, his innermost hatred towards this traitor giving him immeasurable strength. He cries out in anger, his body no longer feeling weary.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:17

the cathedral bristles with a cackling laughter
"brother against brother! son against son! they spill their blood in droves, armor rent asunder, flesh torn from bone, all for his glory!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:17

Kreiger stumbles, his guard dropping from the sparks, as one of his champions tries to confront the blood angel despite being outmatched
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:21

"Traitor!" He roars as he slices through the champion, the warriors arm being sliced off completely. He swings again, gutting the warrior. He hacks downward, cutting through armour, flesh and bone.
The champion falls to the ground in a ragged mess, steaming.
"Face me!" He roars, holding his sword to Krieger.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:26

Before kreiger can respond the ground shakes
Troikus:+Astartes, Fall Back! I will cover you!+
the knight atrapos charges forward, its graviton singularity cannon obliterating a blob of iron havocs in a thunderous blast
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:28

"We will not yield!" He roars, his remaining brothers keeping the retinue occupied while the veteran is charging straight for Krieger
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:29

Troikus: +If you stay you will die! Fall back and you will live to avenge your brothers!+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:33

"For Sanguinius!" He yells, hacking at Krieger with everything he has, blow after blow raining down on him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:35

kreiger does his best to dodge and parry, making his own returning blows where possible
+do not be a fool blood angel! your sacrifice will not bring victory this day!+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:40

Each block of the hammer sends jolts of pain through the angel, his body broken. He still advances, his resolve not broken. His brothers died for this, to send a message. He would do everything he could to prove a point, that angels walk where fools fear to tread. He would be a martyr, a nameless brother who stood up to tyranny and paranoia in its greatest form. He would not give up on what he stood for. For his imperium.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:42

+Damn fool!+ the knight aims its graviton singularity cannon relatively nearby and fires, kreiger being caught right on the edge of the blast radius. there is a mighty flash before the angel, but when the light fades, the iron warrior is gone
+NOW GO+
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:52

The moment the light fades, the angel holding the sword is greeted by the barrel of a bolt pistol, aimed directly at the broken marine. It's held by a tall, drab blue traitor covered in torn rags of cloth.
"Do you really have time for heroics, or will you simply submit?"

Meanwhile, when kreiger vision returns after the harsh flash of light, he finds himself pushed to the floor in a relatively safe place for a battlefield, with another blue marines standing above him.
"Did you really not see that knight and pull back? Lucky I shoved you ot of the way,  you'd of been fried..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:55

"Why would I submit to a traitor like yourself, Alpha Marine?" He says, brandishing the sword up to chest height, it's heat so intense the sound of hissing blood can be heard upon its blade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:57

Kreiger grumbles as he gets to his feet
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 01:58

"I had heard things about you sons of sanguinius, and it seems they were true. I am not dissapointed one bit."
The traitor fires a small burst of bolt rounds into him, slamming into the armour but not penetrating.

"It's Kreiger, right? Or it should be, if the informants were right. You should fall back at once."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:00

Kreiger: why? The battle is all but won, the knight will not last long
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:01

"Apparently, you have not heard enough" he says as he thrusts the blade, aiming for the marines gun hand.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:04

"They have reinforcements en route from what we know. Your force will most likely not last long. Of course, if you choose to fight, you have our support."

Hey easily dodges the mangled marines clumsy stab, following up by batting the hand resting on the hilt.
"Your injuries show, are you that desperate to become a martyr? You could become so much more, if you joined us."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:08

"I will not be tempted by your empty words, traitor! My loyalties lie with our father, not with the degenerate warp filth you follow; I would die untold times before falling as far as you" he swings upward, the blade unbearable to look upon.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:08

Kreiger: And I have my own allies en route here.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:10

Troikus:+WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE+
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:11

"We shall stand with you then. We are but a small force of Alpha Legionnaires, but while we are here we pledge our allegiance to you."

"If your father is as blind as you are, marine, he will end up broken on the floor also!"
The legionnaire fires another shot, this one into the marines leg, ripping straight through the red ceramite.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:13

He yells out in pain, falling to his knees, his blade falling to the floor beside him.
"I will not yield to you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:15

Kreiger: Alpha legion? What in perturabo's name is the hydra doing here
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:17

"We heard interesting things and people were here. We are also quite interested in you, and what happens to you in the future."

Another shot is fired, this one tearing part of the power pack off.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:21

Kreiger: ....what?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:21

The blood angel looks up, his hand raises to show a primed krak grenade.
"For the blood and Sangui-" he says as his final words, the high power explosive ripping through him and blowing the alpha marine backward, chunks of shrapnel puncturing his armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:23

The knight meanwhile is doing his best to draw the attention of the renegades
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:24

"I cant go into details, I've been instructed not to, but just know - we feel you might end up being rather important."

The legionnaire is flung backwards by the force, the shrapnel from the grenade destroying the bolt pistol and sending lethal shards through his armour, incapacitating him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:25

Kreiger:.....you're making me expect a shot in the back
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2016-01-03, 02:27

"We aren't here for that, we fight for the same reasons after all. Why would we shoot a perfectly good ally?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next