Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:58

"You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 02:59

"I'm alright, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 03:04

"All things considered, I feel great"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 03:16

"Good!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 03:18

"I mean I'm still breathing aint I?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 03:25

"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 08:11

*when the iron warriors approach the kharbodis, it's engine spins gently, emitting a high whine.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 16:19

OOC. ....this day is just.... swell....
aside from all the general misfortune that befell me all day, more that usual, i just got a message from the university.... apparently, i have been bumped into the "self-funded" bunch this semester.... which is kind of an issue because im dirt-poor... you see my problem here?
unless i can somehow salvage this mess, 4+ years of pain and suffering will be rendered pointless.... mostly because of my dear Economics teacher who failed me 2 times....
economics.... im going down over economics.... in engineering school... after ive finally passed that piece of shit, its effects are going to drag me down with it.... Ive wasted 4 years of my life and then got handed the biggest middle finger by Fate so far....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 16:21

"Alright lads, you know the drill. disable the engines, get ready to drag this thing back to base"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 16:59

*the pod roars, engines reaching a fever pitch, and its previously open doors slamming closed*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:00

OOC its only got one door, in the bottom :P
IC "Right, get the graviton guns, we're shutting this thing down"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:15

*The marines hear a whine, then the pods frag launchers fire. and its distress beacon activates*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:17

The graviton guns and cannons fire, bringing it down and quickly overloading the system, causing it to shut down
OOC haywire baybe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:21

The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 99590101306_LegionRapierGravitonCannon01
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:22

OOC: that pod is now a major character
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:23

OOC never said it was destroyed, just brought down
also you do realise it likely dislikes the salamanders also?
there is a reason loyalists phased em out midway through the scouring
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:30

OOC to clarify
they developed....attatchments to very specific passengers
and acted erratic if they weren't present
and if they were killed, well
there was more than one maintenance crew that met a grizzly end
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:35

OOC: i've already decided it likes pyriel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 17:35

OOC alrighty :P
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-28, 23:24

OOC: lol, maybe I should bring in my AI character for shits and giggles

"Oh look, the self aware pod is getting antsy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 01:38

"should we move?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 01:56

"Yeah, if they haven't disabled it I would bet on them becoming red mist in a few seconds"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 01:59

"Eh, its not going anywhere with that many graviton weapons on it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:02

"It has it's own weapons, plus if it happens to like someone it can be a little violent towards repair crews, users ect"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:03

"Fair enough"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:29

"So you and Lyanna.....dating?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:32

"What? No, we're friends"
OOC so curie's dialogue where I can romance her triggered.....while I was storming the institute
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:35

OOC: XD

"Huh, didn't expect that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:38

OOC yea
Curie: I love you
*maxson staring in disbelief*
IC "What? why?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:39

OOC: Lol

"I dunno, I just thought you were"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:40

OOC also danse somehow went from wearing nothing but pants and a hood to FULL SUIT OF XO1 ARMOUR (without helmet)
IC "...okay...why, you interested?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:45

OOC: Magic!

"If I can't get back to the future, I'll basically have to restart my life. If I have to do that, a girlfriend or just someone I can trust will go a long way. Plus it means that I won't revert to my typical lone wolf lifestyle"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 02:47

"You've done alright so far"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:02

"I've got something to focus on. Once this war is over, I'll once again be marooned on a planet"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:05

"Eh, you could come with us"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:09

"Could do"
*He sits and removes the helmet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:10

"After we pull out here we're deploying to olympia"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:40

"Want to know what happens to olympia"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:42

"I still dont beleive you're actually from the future"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:48

"The defenders of Olympia blow up the planet when they realise they can't win. They fight for as long as possible and decide that if they can't have it, no one can so they detonate their ammunition reserves.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:51

"....Well if that is true, better than just letting the imperials exterminatus it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:52

"Hope you won't be deployed as it would mean certain death"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 03:54

"Could be worse. I'm running out of things to live for"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:03

"Lyanna is your friend, should you die, I doubt she'd be too happy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:04

"She's pretty much all I got left"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:05

"Exactly, as long as she lives you have something to live for"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:07

"She won't abandon olympia"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:14

"If we can get there we could save some of the populace"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:19

"How?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:20

"Acquire ship, order astropath to take us to Olympia, save as many civilians as possible and then leave"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:22

"Where does one acquire an astropath"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next