Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:22

"Where does one acquire an astropath"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:26

"They generally come with the ship"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:30

"Where does one acquire a ship with that kind of capability"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:33

"Steal it, buy it, ask for one, ectetera"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:33

"From...?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:34

"Your superiors, it wouldn't need to be a combat vessel"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:35

".....um"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 04:37

"I know, unlikely. But we can always go AWOL should you wish"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 07:37

OOC: actually, now that i carefully considered everything, the reason why im probably gonna have to quit uni is even more "fuck you" than i thought...
perhaps you remember last year when i said the teacher failed me by 0.5 points? yeah...
Because i messed up a single word, the teacher could deduct half a point, fail me on the exam, force me to stay another extra year, and *after* i finally pass that fething subject, i get the news that im most likely gonna have to quit...
I can practically hear the divines laughing their celestial asses off over this 4 year-long project.... just the punchline of which took 1 year to unfold...

Hell, this is actually like that brit who died in the antarctic recently... he crosses the entire continent, and then dies 40 or so kilometers before the finish line...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 14:08

OOC well ballz
IC "...I...don't know"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 16:22

Tryon: +Anders, I'm heading to the rendezvous point, and i have a proposal, the bird can't hang around for long, so turning up quickly would be nice so i'm not stuck down here+ *in the background anders can hear roaring engines*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 16:29

+Alright. give me a few minutes, lyanna's just getting patched up+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 20:56

Ooc. Is youtube messed up for anyone else?
Im only getting shitty pop songs, movie trailers and other crap on the front page. I made sure that im logged in and not in incognito mode too...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:16

+I'm at the rendezvous point, we took some fire on the way down, judging by where it came from, we've got about half an hour before infantry get here, less if they have transports+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:17

+Right, I'll be on my way+
*time skip to the group arriving, lyanna's having to be supported until she gets used to her new cybernetic knee*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:21

*Tyron is leaning out of the door of the gunship you saw in the hangar, he is wearing a suit of full heresy pattern power armour, completely unpainted save for a serial number on his right pauldron, his helmet is clipped to his waist, so you can recognise him, the moment he sees you, he shoulders his stalker bolter and runs over, the engines are idling, ready to leave.* "Alright, lets hear that proposal you have."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:26

"You said you had one"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:32

"Thats... Kinda hard to explain... But basically pyriel and your warsmith agreed to use a task force of unmarked men and marines to take care of the alpha legion, you want in?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:38

"....Well.....I would like some payback from paramar"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:42

"Decide quickly the warriors are about five minutes out and I like life"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:43

"...well"
Lyanna: I'm in
Anders: guess I'm in aswell
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:48

"Right then all aboard the party bus. To go meet the rest of the team. Also you left your gear in a locker. Might want that back" *he jogs back to the gunship, and takes a seat in a ball turret*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-29, 23:55

they get aboard
idk whether lucius is wiv em
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 01:38

OOC: They got their gear from the locker.

*Lucius holds into a handle next to Anders and Lyanna*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 01:47

Lyanna has a mechanical knee now
yaaay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 01:57

"You alright Lyanna?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 02:05

"Aye, I'll live"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 02:29

"Good, how's your knee?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 04:26

"Better"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 04:27

"Great"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 10:08

*the gunship lifts off, and points its nose skyward*

Ooc: no you didn't the pilot was there then you left the hangar
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 10:19

"So down to the details, this will not be a truce, it's completely off the record, you're going to have to repaint your armour and if we do this right it could end the war. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 10:51

"What are we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 10:52

OOC. time for a N. I. Entertainment story, free of charge!

Quest: A warrior must have a keen eye to strike even the smallest foe with precision. Go, kill 2 seagulls.
Me: Alright minions, move out!

the following can be seen by witnesses: A guy in full armor, and sword and shield, keeps charging down the beach repeatedly, with a mighty battlecry and blindly flailing around with his sword, trying to kill some birds. However, the birds are much too fast and take off before he could get anywhere near landing a blow! They also know that this is the hero meant to slay the evil dragon...

*that night at the hero's camp*
Me: ....we must approach this matter more.... delicately... simple brute force obviously does not work... *looks around the party that consists of another warrior, a mage, and an archer*.... therefore, i decided to change our tactics and came up with a cunning plan....

*the next morning, back on the beach*
*the party is lined up, facing the seagull frontlines...*
Me: alright, archer, its your turn!
*picks up the archer and tosses her at the seagulls. misses and crushes a crate*
Me: ....dammit... alright, mage, youre next up
*tosses mage and squashes a seagull*
Me: Alright, thats how its done!
*tosses warrior and kills the final seagull*
Me: ....yep, a job well done!

The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 7nTnr
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 10:56

"Counter espionage. Find any alpha legionaries, get as much information as we can out of them, then put a bolt through them"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 10:57

Lyanna: I like it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 11:35

"i'm sure you do, I'll make sure you get the pleasure at least once"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 12:25

OOC: *randomly combining thing and making a tome called "The sundering spear", a powerful magical treatise or something*
Me: ...hm.... i wonder what it does... probably some stat boost or maybe a temporary buff...
*activates it in front of a shop.... said shop, with its 2 owners inside, is engulfed in flames*
Me: ......oooookay, that was unexpected.... aaand, heres the guard to arrest me....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 15:54

"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 17:18

"You gonna be good on that new leg? this won't be easy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 17:25

"Just need to get used to it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 17:35

"I know how you feel" *he flexes his left arm* "completely obliterated the tendons, easier to just cut it off"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 18:09

"Damn"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 22:29

"It feels strange right? kinda dulled but heightened at the same time, definitely stronger"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-30, 22:33

She nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-01-31, 11:42

"Lucius, you're going to have to repaint your armour, you okay with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-02-01, 06:25

"It's grey.......and rather unique. No matter how I paint it, I'm going to be highly recognisable"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-02-01, 16:26

OOC:
GAME used MORAL DILEMMA
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE!
NAZAMROTH became confused!

So yeah.... wether to defend the asshole or not... he is an asshole to the people but his influence noticeably helps the local economy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-02-01, 20:11

"Well i was thinking of camouflage, actually. So mottled gray would be best for our situation, not much changes required, and not being seen should eliminate being easily recognised as a problem"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 00:08

"Or wear different armour"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:30

"Or I could just not come with you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next