Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:30

"Or I could just not come with you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:42

"If you weren't doing that you wouldnt be aboard this dropship would you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:47

"I can still jump off, we're not too far from the base"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:48

"Why even get on?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:49

"I wanted to know what was going on"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:50

"didnt mean you had to get aboard once here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 03:59

"Well, we're rather high in the air. I've got about 5% left in the suit so fuck it I'll see you later."
*He opens a door and lets himself fall out*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 04:01

".....okaythen"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 16:11

OOC. Fun Fact Time!

You could easily survive for the rest of your life without a single whiff of oxygen!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:04

"Well... that was mildly unexpected. damn it i was betting on him helping."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:04

"Eh, I dont think he wants to keep the warsmith waiting"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:05

"well, we're literally going to talk to him, right now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:05

"The warsmith? I doubt it. one of his commanders likely"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:06

"Via Vox, but you know, pyriel will probably demand a face to face, he hates planning via vox."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:07

"And you gotta earn djurah's trust to meet him in person. Less than a dozen of his grand battalion's men have earned that"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:12

"Must be a lonely life to cut yourself off from your own men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 17:13

"Oh he doesn't cut himself off. He just doesn't like private audiences. He fights on the front lines too"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 18:15

"I'd much rather know the man i put my life in the hands of, off the battlefield as well as on it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 18:21

"Technically our lives are in the hands of lord tarkin, not the warsmith"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 18:31

"Pyriel and Djurah will be directly commanding us this time."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 18:32

"Right"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 21:34

"Hopefully it will be seamless cooperation, show both sides we can work together."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-02, 22:16

"Aye"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:07

"Although the best we can probably do for the warriors is screen their retreat from this world, we certainly can't bring the Imperial fists to heel."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:24

"The fists already know where we'll go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:34

"Then go somewhere else"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:35

"Theres nowhere else to go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:46

"Its a big universe"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:53

OOC. Time for another great story from the glorious democratic land of Hungary.... except that our official democracy rating is below that of Brazil.... we are tied with the Philippines.... its pretty much official that we are running a corrupt dictatorship here at this point...
so anyway, the government just spent ~2.5-3 million USD on.... nope, its not stadiums this time. On a website. Yep. We spent more on a website than the cost of a B-2 bomber back when it was the top of stealth bomber tech...
Even experts never heard of a single site that would have cost this much before... and its all for the Ministry of Agriculture... because "this system is able to support 10000 users at once".....you know, just in case the pig farmers tried to DDoS them....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 17:54

"If you think we're goin anywhere other than olympia after this, you havent been listenin much"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 18:41

"The Fists will follow you there, and you'll have the same problem."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 20:07

"And more men"
OOC ...IS THAT A FIFTY SHADES REFERENCE IN THE WITCHER 3?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 20:28

"More men doesn't really cure exterminatus....?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 20:42

"Are we really having this conversation?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 20:56

"Well. yeah? You dying would be rather sub par." *he raises and eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 21:01

"Gonna happen eventually"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 21:21

"Preventing more death is always good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 21:35

"Not like it'll prevent anythin"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 21:37

....and now a life of brian reference
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 21:39

"Well, preventing death prevents more death and so on."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 21:54

She shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:05

"We do care, i think we've made that clear"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:25

"As clear as Ive made that I wont abandon olympia?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:34

"Olympia is lost to the warriors, it doesn't have to be lost to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:37

"What you on about"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:42

"If the warriors keep fighting they'll loose, its simple, they'll die to a fists assault or get bombed from orbit if that fails. its a loose loose situation"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:44

"I know"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:45

OOC you might have overthought how to spell "lose"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 22:57

OOC: I might have don't draw attention to it he didn't notice
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-03, 23:07

"So, I want to get as many people as i can off olympia"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 00:29

OOC "secrets safe with me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next