Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 00:29

OOC "secrets safe with me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 01:02

"How exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 07:55

"Huge orbiting ship? No small number of dropships? I doesn't take a genius to put two and two together here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 11:55

".....You do remember we got a shittone of ships there also correct? Including another gloriana class"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 14:56

"And the Warriors will let you ship out on their ships? I think not."

Ooc: perturabos flagship is in orbit??? Dafuq??
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 14:59

OOC....its his bloody homeworld ya git
IC "About as likely as them letting your ship get close to olympia"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 17:12

"Ahhh you misunderstand, i want to save people here, and now, on this world. Staying a system from perturabo is a good thing in my book"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 17:13

"uhuh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 17:24

"That big bastard would turn me into red paste" *he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 17:34

"Just a tad"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-04, 19:52

"Well we'll be doing a little better on this mission... *he smiles* Alpha legionaries are much more inside my capability. *he steps out of the turret, as the ship breaks through the atmosphere, through the glass, a Iron warriors ship is slipping into the hangar* Ah, our friends are here."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:15

"Friends?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:32

/meanwhile in the sky\
*Lucius is falling quite happily toward the Iron Warriors HQ*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:32

*resulting in some very confused ground defenders*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:34

*After several minutes of falling he activate his inbuilt grav-chute and lands fairly 'gracefully' infront of them*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:35

they raise their weapons
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:41

"I'm on your side iron within, iron without"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:43

Tyron: "The rest of our unit, the iron warriors"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:43

Guard: who the hell are you?

Lyanna: ooh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:45

"Mercenary"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:46

*the ship glides into the hangar, and sets down beside the iron warriors ship, the ramp drops*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:50

"Right...."

Lyanna and anders watch
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:53

*A line of Marines stands at a sort of relaxed attention, in flecked grey armour. Tyron walks down the ramp and joins the end of the line*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:58

"I have an appointment with the warsmith, could you direct me to him"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 16:59

the iron warriors eye em up, seemingly sizing up the salamanders

Guard: he's in the spire, where else would he be?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:03

"Thank you"
*he walks off toward the spire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:13

*he encounters more and more bodyguards as he goes, along with the kind of defenses he's never seen, with gun turrets, heavy weapon sentries, defensive walls and bunkers almost swarming over the structure ahead of him, as well as heavy artillery, anti air defenses and orbital lasers*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:18

*He presses onward, making a mental note to have a little look at everything that he could potentially steal study*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:20

as he presses deeper, defenses seem less frequent but more deadly, iron havocs being replaced with tyrant siege terminators, quad guns replaced with quad lascannons, battle cannon emplacements replaced with dreadhammer emplacements, ect
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:23

*more mental notes*
"I wonder if they have any redundant defences. An electro magnetic weapon strike would wreck havoc on this position..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:25

he also notices a storm starting to gather around the spire. lightning strikes from it reveal the entire site is void shielded, heavily
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:50

*He walks into the spire*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 17:54

The guards let him in, eyeing him up as they go
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 18:03

*He eventually finds his way to the Warsmith*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 22:41

*pyriel walks over to the iron warriors, still in salamanders regalia.* "welcome to the flamewrought"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 22:51

OOC apparently arken needs you on steam matt
IC the guards barr his way

the warriors nod silently
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:02

OOC: kk
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-05, 23:05

"I have an appointment with the Warsmith"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 17:29

*Pyriel stops, looks mildly confused for a moment as he looks at them.* "One of you is going to have to talk, you know. Discussing tactics doesn't work if you just nod at me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 17:30

Lyanna:...you didnt grant permission to speak
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 17:44

"What? really? oh, well then... permission to speak granted?" *He sounds very. very. confused*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 18:05

*The Salamanders have broken ranks, and are sitting on crates and the like, cleaning their gear, tyron is on his knees, with his bolter half in pieces in front of him, cleaning the breach*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 18:36

The warriors salute in unison as the leader speaks
"Sir yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 18:51

"I'm the guy who fell out of a warp rift"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 19:27

"No need for formalities brother. You may address me as pyriel"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 19:38

"Yes pyriel sir"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 19:47

"Introduce yourselves to the others, I will contact The warsmith. Dissmissed."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 19:48

"Yes sir"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 20:00

*Air drumming*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 20:04

"Fine. Enter"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 20:18

*He walks in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next