Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 20:18

*He walks in*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 21:57

*Pyriel walks up to the bridge, and sends a hailing request to the warsmith*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 21:59

Ooc...both at the same time? Brilliant...not sure wat to do
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-06, 22:04

OOC: answer at the same time and be a smug git, or tell one to wait
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 17:39

OOC: Have guards stop my guy until you n Rae are done.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-07, 19:12

OOC. hehe.... a guy was banned from the site of the prime minister for saying this:
"If Orbán(PM) was Napoleon, the battle of Waterloo would have been called a victory"

as in, they spent like 100 million to try and get emigrants back into the country, like 50 returned, and they called it an overwhelming success and said there was huge interest in the program...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 16:38

as lucius approaches what appear to be 2 large doors shut infront of him
Unknown metallic voice: You will wait

meanwhile
+What is it, salamander?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 17:15

"Okay....."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 17:24

+Your men arrived, impressive soldiers. now, care to share your battle plan?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 17:24

+Well the first job is to locate the alpha legion. not an easy task+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 17:32

+A trap perhaps, make them come to us.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 17:33

+Perhaps the first task is to assign leaders for this task force+
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 19:38

OOC. X-COM 2: The elite squad meant to save mankind from alien enslavement:

1 Aussie crocodile hunter who runs around with his shotgun and a frikkin sword, slashing aliens in half
1 (stereotipically arrogant and laid-back) American woman with huge-ass shades, even at night
1 Irish sniper who even shits by the book... except that she is a better shot with her pistol than her sniper so she usually just charges the enemy and blasts them in the face with her huge revolver...
1 Japanese with intimidating pink, heart patterned armor and gatling gun, and bright blue hair.

The fate of humanity rests upon the shoulders of these brave heroes...
*salutes*
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 21:05

+One of my men and one of yours, perhaps?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 21:14

"Precisely"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 22:08

+assign your best man. I will mine.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 22:09

+Ask for crach. He's a vigilator. He'll be best suited+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 22:17

+It does strike me your men are... less than talkative.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 22:20

+theyre professional+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:02

+indeed. In any case, contact me if you find anything useful, I'll continue planetary scans and get the men preped for combat+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:08

+affirmative. Farewell+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:13

+*he chuckles quietly* iron within.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:29

The warsmith soesnt respond. The call ends

Back with lucius tge doors start shifting
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:35

"Can I go in?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:41

"Affirmative. You may proceed"

They are removed...at which point it is clear they arent doors. Theyre the shields of two large battle automata, shield in one hand, hammer in the other, some twin linked large bore bolter type weapon on one shoulder and their faces bearing the iron mask of the iron warriors
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:44

*He looks at them for a moment before walking past*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-08, 23:55

He notes two more at the gateway ahead
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 00:04

"More robotic guardians"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 00:14

Finally he approaches the throbe (remember its description?) The last two automata at its foot, the warsmith sat atop
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 00:44

OOC: Nope

"I am here, as requested"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:17

Ooc imagine book version of the iron throne but made of power armour, of those he has personally killed, massive, impressive, ugly
Ic "and so comes the man out of time, he who has traversed the warp and yet still breathes, the warrior of the future gracing my throne with his presence *chuckles* Should I be honoured or just pity you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:39

OOC: massive, impressive, ugly, and tacky :p

"A mix of both leaning towards the former"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:42

He stands to his feet
"What is your name? Your real name. Do not lie to me like you did my men"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:43

"What makes you believe I lied?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:45

"My cabal of sorcerers have been watching you. Theyre adept at telling when lies pass one's lips"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:47

*He raises an eyebrow inside the helmet*

"Robert Darjeeling"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 01:50

"Well then robert. Greetings. I am Djurah A'doran. I do not know if you have heard of me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:04

"A pleasure, Djurah"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:06

"Rare that anyone says that to me who isnt simply trying to prolong their life"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:16

"Well I am an oddity so don't be too surprised"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:30

"True. Am i to assume you are not in our time by choice?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:37

"Yes, you are"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:38

"Of course. From when do you come?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:41

"The closing days of the 41st millenium"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:49

"I see...then you must know things"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 02:53

"Yes, yes I do. I know who wins, I know what this war causes, I know what this empire becomes"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:02

"I have but one question. I care not for most of what you know, too much foreknowledge is dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:05

"A wise belief, ask away"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:12

"I wish to know this. What becomes of my legion?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:16

"They will survive"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-02-09, 03:19

"More than that. Mere survival means nothing on its own. Deprive a man of everything except life and he will be a pitiful creature indeed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next