Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:01

"Dismissed"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:11

*He leaves and goes to find the quartermaster*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:14

he's in the same place as last time
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:36

"Hello again"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:40

"Hm? oh its you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:44

"Tarkin said something about a reward"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 01:57

OOC will I ever resume my daemon on this? hell if I know
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 12:59

Ooc. Bloody hell... I came in to school, no one else showed up for class...turns out this one is only every second week... Bloody system is still showing me last semesters schedule so i didnt notive it...

Also, anyone else ever wondered why we never do any high fantasy RP? I mean other than the LotR one...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 13:05

.....cuz we suck at it?
Also naz, curiosity here, u played witcher 3?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 14:47

High fantasy? I'm not so into it, sci-fi is my jam personally
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 14:48

so rae....shall things happen?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 15:12

OOC. i intended to, but no matter what copy i downloaded or what settings i used, the game always crashed right after the first intro cutscene.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 15:14

OOC that sucks
I got it the weekend before last
it's quickly become my favorite game i own
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 15:45

OOC. i would appreciate it if people wouldnt tell me how bloody awesome the games that i cant play are....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 15:46

OOC sorry :P
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 15:51

OOC agreeing with Rae there, Sci-Fi is more my thing (though I love sending my creations against non-sci-fi settings for a good butchering) (yes it's the most powerful servant of Dark Shadow, his son) (I REALLY need to add everything unto that lore page that I've been spawning in my head) (appearance wise he's the same but with a crown of horns, ability wise, he's a lot more unstable)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 16:06

OOC. well, if you like that, fae, watch GATE. (yes, its an anime.) Basically, vietnam war level army wrecking the roman empire... man, why do i have to wait a week for each new episode?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 16:07

*pyriel walks back into the hangar, and looks over to the iron warriors* "crach, *he looks over to the salamanders, and... Leven, the pair of you shal lead this operation."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 16:08

There should be a * between salamanders and leven, I'm on my phone I can't change it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 16:12

Crach looks up from sharpening the blade of his power axe before nodding silently. he is clad in MK3 iron armour with a cameleoline draped over one shoulder, a stalker pattern bolter holtered on his back
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 16:37

OOC: ......*sigh*
I need a new game to play... all my MMO war games are either boring me to death, or trolling me to insanity now, X-COM has the extremities of no challenge and insane RNG shenanigans(and the story is boring as hell too...), Dragons Doma is just plain boring with half your time spent running from A to B....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 16:46

OOC I'm aware of that anime, been watching Lost Pause on Youtube, glorious bastard he is

Edit: I found him from his reaction to Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, and I don't regret it at all
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 21:19

OOC: I have never played Xcom.
I am now playing Enemy Within on Classic, with lots of advanced and second wave options activated.

This should end well!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 22:44

OOC:
Squaddie Melissa Price....2 kills, 2 missions. Hid behind full cover and took a 6 damage CRIT from a sectoid at Max range.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 22:54

Ooc: go play original xcom if you want bullshit "I am elite special forces operative OH SHIT I GOT LOST IN THE CORN"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 22:55

OOC posted rae
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:08

Quartermaster: I'll just get it, one second
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:15

OOC: The very next mission.

Squaddies Roman Gatza (rocket guy) and Julie Duncan (Sniper) both got one shotted. Again.

Rookie Alessia Gasparatto got two kills and has been promoted to Support.
Squaddie Matilda Knight (Assault) got another 4 kills. No promotion Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:17

"Of course"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:35

OOC: So, a UFO landed.
I move 1 tile from spawn and 2 seekers activate. That trooper then legs it to cover because it was a yellow move.

The other three soldiers (Shotgun, shotgun, lmg) walk to half cover and over watch.
1st invisible seeker strangles the chick who ran and I only hit 1 over watch (2 damage) the other is nowhere to be seen.

I kill that seeker with Matilda Knight, getting her a seventh kill.
The other two over watch.

Second seeker still doesn't turn up.

I move toward the now not being choked chick and over watch.
That seeker appears and gets hit by everything at point blank.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:39

"Here" *he pulls out a fairly awesome armoured bomber jacket*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:48

"......sweet, can I have my own personal locker for weapons and so on?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-12, 23:54

"Yea, lord tarkin's allocated space for you in the armoury"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 00:05

"Excellent, where?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 00:11

he gives basic directions
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 00:31

OOC: 2 more squaddies lost. Fucking Floaters.

*He finds it and deposits the coat and bolter*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 00:37

*mmmmkay
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 00:44

*Abd then goes to the vehie bay to requisition a motorbike*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:02

The guards block his entrance
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:03

"Is there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:07

"You aint allowed in"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:22

"I have a mission from Tarkin and I require a vehicle"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:39

"You got a vehicle pass?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:41

"No"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 01:42

"Then jog on"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:06

*He fucks off, and goes for a walk to wherever they lost the case*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:10

he hears footsteps behind him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:21

*He looks*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:21

its the guy with the sword from earlier
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:26

"Hello again"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-02-13, 02:43

he nods in greeting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next