Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood in the old world

Go down 
+2
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

Blood in the old world - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 02:32

Vorga: great then if she agreed we can meet half way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 02:37

he nods and starts walking towards the beastmen horde
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 02:46

Vorga touches the soldier giving healing him with nurguls gift just so he can bleed and suffer more
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 02:49

before long the horde is on the move, with cygors, ghorgons and minotaurs having arrived from the forests
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 02:57

The northerners march with them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 03:05

before long they surprisingly spy something in the distance
in the air
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 03:10

Vorgar grabs his harpoon crossbow
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 03:12

they see as they get closer they see it is a pair of pegasus knights, wisely staying out of range to be attacked, scouting out the horde
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 03:28

Vorgar: horses shouldent have wings
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 23:40

the pegasus knights, upon getting a good look at the horde, turn and fly the other way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 23:46

the imperial soldiers, including sir henry and sir emhyr, find Gwyddion while trying to look fer the elves
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 23:55

*Gwyddion isn't too pleased as he is bleeding rather profusely from his leg whilst holding an Elven arrow*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-22, 23:59

"For the love of sigmar....Help him down and bind that wound."
*the soldiers do so*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 00:05

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 00:09

"Don't mention it. Back to camp men, get him to the medical tent"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 00:31

*Later?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 00:33

later, henry comes to visit him in the medical tent
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 00:36

*Gwyddion is resting*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 00:38

"How are you holding up?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 17:59

Vorga: well so much for a suprise party
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 18:00

"It matters not. Let them come"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 18:32

Vorga: Perhaps we will find some who are worthy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 18:39

"Unlikely, they are humans"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 18:58

"I'm fine"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 19:05

"Good. What happened out there exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 19:13

"Someone attacked the wood elf, and then gave chase when you discovered him. I tried to kill his assailant but got shot in the process"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 19:25

"Did you get a good look at them?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 19:46

"No better than you did"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 20:02

"dammit..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 20:10

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 22:20

The shadow warrior say round looking around the place."Won't your forest try to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-23, 22:29

"It tries to kill everyone, you just need to watch for Dryads. But they shouldn't bother us"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 01:26

Vorga: they can be suprising from time ta time
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 01:55

She lays back in the tree quietly staring out into the distance for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 02:03

*After about an hour*
"Why are you just staring at a tree?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 02:37

She looks at him with a glare."Because there's nothing better for me to do here so might aswell wait until they forget about me."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 02:41

"You haven't even tried to have a conversation"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 02:44

Shamen: humans are rarely impressive, especially not those from these lands
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 02:45

"why would I have a conversion with you! you fucked me over!" she says really angry.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 02:48

"I fucked you over? I'm sorry, I didn't know that you attacking me was my fault. Plus the way I see it. I just saved you from a fairly bloody death at the hands of the humans"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:07

"I never would have been caught if you turned away prick!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:09

"I was doing my job now stop being a whiny bitch about it"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:28

"Then don't talk to me." she gets back to cleaning her weaponry till morning."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:30

*The next day*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:31

As the sun arose over athel loren, and the first snows of winter began to fall upon the ancient trees of the forest, the skaven finally struck. As the forces of clan Skryre, lead by the Arch-Warlock Zaptek moved for the imperial camp, the forces of clan Moulder surged into the forest itself, with rat ogres smashing aside trees and branches to make way for mighty hordes of skavenslaves and clanrats, spreading destruction in their wake.
Out on the planes, the clan Skryre assault began with a highly inaccurate barrage of fire from a battery of warp lightning cannons as poison wind mortar teams took up position. Here however, the imperials, having anticipated an attack, quickly scrambled into battle positions, preparing to face the horde of rat-men that was now bearing down upon them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:39

*The Waywatcher wakes up early and begins his daily patrol of the forest*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:43

he swiftly hears the sound of trees being felled in the distance
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:47

*he darts toward it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:50

he smells the incoming skaven horde far before he sees it
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 03:59

*He takes to the trees with his bow at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2016-03-24, 04:02

at which point he sees the sheer scale of what is now coming
thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands of skaven, tearing, burning and destroying the forest as they pour forth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood in the old world   Blood in the old world - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood in the old world
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next