Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:21

Amo: well..... Assuming I got that right... Yes, I made an effort to make you a.... "brood of one", as you put it. However, that needs not remain the situation.... In fact, I quite....admire, i guess, both your leadership prowess, and adaptability to changing situations. There is no need to be all doom and gloom about it, which you are, if i got it right.... hopefully i did.... anyway, here is what my proposition basically is: You follow my directions in your goals, and to a degree, your methods. There will be limitations placed upon you and your would-be brood. However, I do not only demand. In exchange, I can offer various things... knowledge you could use to further perfect yourself and the brood, DNA you have never encountered before, a place where there is more to do than devour everything and move on, practically infinite biomass to feed on... These are all rather simple to procure...

----------------------

Lir: ....you didnt even ask him that before you decided to count on it? You can count yourself lucky that he would probably have no need of it....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:24

"queen always brood of one. this brood makes more broods. you promise biomass? promise essence? self improvement hard..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:27

Thorgar: "His combat abilities and resistance to daemons would have been enough, a null field was simply a bonus."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:30

*picks out a ring*
Amo: Once you get the hang of it, it is actually rather easy... You make a keyhole... *tosses the ring towards the pool. It stops mid-air, floating above it and a portal opens, spewing what one can only assume to be biomass into it*... and the warp provides the thing that fits into it... in this case, a warp-to-biomass converter. Neat, eh? As for the "essence" bit, hunting some beasts you take a liking to should be an easy task, no? I can provide the means to quickly get there and back. Not to mention the mutative properties of the warp. You could toss a rabbit in there and a beast snacking on carnifexes could easily come out in its place.... *after spewing some more biomass out, he calls the ring back*

-----------------

Lir: dont be so disappointed... I actually rarely see him as excited as he was just now...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:31

Thorgar: "Weeks of planning, and he fucks it up! It will take a long time until an assault upon the gates is this perfect."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:33

Lir: .....you decided to attack them about 10 minutes ago...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:35

Thorgar: "Did I? Did you find me blazing out my psychic signature after making it known i would be with him by accident? Did this knight head for the brass gate on a whim? Did I lie about him calling for help for no reason? Ever since i found out about your boyfriends little experiments this plan was in the making."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:37

Lir: ......you manipulated... what was your name again? So you manipulated him into going to his doom to drag my boyfriend with you, to do a pointless skirmish in the brass citadel....? Wow.... that is low...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:44

Thorgar: "To kill three greater daemons, and open the way to kill khorne himself, after a few more strikes like this. And i fully intended to save our intrepid mortal friend. Apologies for the week in the warp. I had to make it seem like the eldar was calling the shots."

Knight: "hmmm.... To kill a god." *Shrugs* "Dick."

Cyra: "Are you sure you're not tzeenchian?"

Thorgar: "Positive."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:44

the queen immediately slithers to the portal as the biomass pours in, watching it as her eyes dart about. the translator is silent but in his head he can feel her concentration on the new biomass. after a long moment of staring at the biomass dissipating into her pool she looks back up to him intently.
"this biomass... you make more of it yes?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:50

Lir: .......In heldrake culture, this is considered a dick move...

--------------

Amo: As much as is needed for whatever task at hand. Note, however, that I have no intention of having you spawn infinite numbers and eating everything. As much as is needed for any given task, and for as many dormant reserves as required, to put it simply. There are goals beyond simply collecting biomass and increasing your numbers... Also, surely you understand that if I am going to trust you with an army, I wan some sort of assurance that I am not going to get eaten the moment you learn how to do this yourself, which I am certain is only a matter of time, and I become redundant... Well, you probably couldnt kill me, but it would still cause a masive upheaval which I dont want to deal with...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:52

Thorgar: "I can't kill khorne with honesty."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:53

Lir: Well, maybe... just maybe... If you told him that, he would have stayed?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:57

for the first time since he saw her she straightens up and her hands clasp together
"yes yes, planetary infestation brood. elite bioforms. special breeding. NEED essence. better mutation"
she sounds excited
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 20:59

Amo: *clears throat*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:01

she cocks her head to her side before continuing
"... start small? necessary chambers missing, only younglings for now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:02

Thorgar: "Your boyfriend is quite obviously a coward."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:07

Amo: that is not what i was... referring to, i guess... Admittedly, i am most curious as to what you can cook up, given the facilities and materials required. However, before any of that, I must insist that we work out the details of this agreement.... Would not want to wake up with my face being chewed on tomorrow, now would i...?

--------------

Lir: *serious face and voice* .....I hope you said that as a joke.... Underhanded, fleeting, dishonourable, and many other things, yes... But if he was a coward, I would have killed him, or died trying, the moment I regained a body...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:09

"details? details! ... explain"
she slouches a bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:11

Thorgar: *Shrug* "Whatever his reason, he would not help willingly. as evidenced by you having to drag the man."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:20

Amo: Well, to put it simply, a private defense force/army. To start off, I was thinking of having, say, a space marine chapter's worth of forces as a trial run. You know those, yes? The blue armoured smurfs who oh-so-valiantly crushed one of your hive fleets? We'll see what you can come up with if I give you whatever you need. On the long run, I intend to make use of you and your brood as an army in my employ. My primary rules: No needless devouring of planets. you can get plenty of biomass without that. "Essence" as you call it, can be arranged without devouring everything. That said, I am not against you occupying planets of your own, but make it manageable on the long run. No use in creating empty rocks everywhere... For increasing numbers, we can just agree on whatever is deemed appropriate for the given task and expansion. More importantly: no pointless omnomnomming. I dont need an entire imperial armada hunting us down because you wanted to snack on imperial worlds... Other than those, you are pretty much free to do whatever you want unless you get a n order for some kind of task.
What I offer is, as I have said previously, safe haven with practically infinite biomass and room, knowledge, essence... I think you could get a lot out of it, actually. Further details can be negotiated when an issue arises.
However, there is still the question of a guarantee... I am certain that you will abide by those rules for now, but how about a time when you could steamroll the galaxy, or when you learn how to do these little parlour tricks yourself? Loyalty by necessity only goes so far...

-----------------

Lir: he is a practical person. If he has nothing to gain from it, he will prioritise other things over it...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:29

"broods live through me. I die, they die. some fight. some flee. other hive finds them. absorbs them. others abandoned. brood grow slowly. expansion breeds haste. haste in growth. you watch?"
she cocks her head again
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:36

Thorgar: "I should not rely on such unpredictable assets..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:39

Amo: hm.... so basically I should observe for now, and trust later? Trust is hard to gain, and easy to lose, you know... But, so be it. As a gesture of goodwill, I shall accept. However, as a counter-gesture, i wish for you to prepare a more... presentable form for when it is required. Preferably something that could blend in without much effort and a cloak when walking on a busy world... as... majestic, as your current one is, you would cause quite the commotion on, say, an imperial world. And believe me, it is a hell of a lot easier to stay hidden if you are not a 10+ meter snake with swords for arms.... Don't worry, you can stay like you are now most of the time. Ill just link the other body to.... Ill just make you able to swap between the two forms...

-----------------

Lir: .....you should also make sure about the reliability of your assets before relying on them...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:42

"pool helps. alter form. current form experimental... presentable how?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:44

Amo: able to blend in among humans with some help. No need to be perfect. I can provide a disguise to fool most observers, but if they notice the floor cracking under your actual weight, or they touch a supposedly non-existent part of your body, suspicions will arise...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:44

Thorgar: "He could have been so useful... I took a gamble."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:45

Lir: well, you lost the gamble. Do not blame the gambling den...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:46

"weight? could dump excess biomass. will ponder new form. start new brood. afraid infancy unavoidable"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:50

Amo: no problem with that.... Now then...
*he aims his pistol upwards, chants some, and fires. Around them, the cell evaporates, and gives place to a maze of corridors, and a ton of ruins*
Amo: An old part of the webway... Kind of run-down after a demonic incursion, but I did tidy it up a bit and place wards to prevent too much further interference... Jut do not go beyond the marked spots. Can't guarantee what is and isnt there... Also, *tosses several more rings to her* Have fun...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:55

with her new environment she start looking around, "old structure, no soil, brood expansion tough. examine environment closer..."
before she can follow up on these statements she lowers herself to the pool surface and starts pulling a sort of jelly from the pool, stretching it between her limbs and even her maw  as she busies herself
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 21:57

Amo: well, If you have need of something as simple as soil, it could be provided... .....what are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:00

"molding new bioforms. first brood of partnership. they shall grow. incompetent combatent for now"
the jelly is gaining mass and a small larva grows in the middle of this
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:02

Amo: ...oh... so that is how its done... I always assumed it was eggs or something.... Nice to know that there is more to learn even after so long.... Oh, before i forget: How shall i refer to you...?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:05

Thorgar: "Well shit on this."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:06

"name? I have no name. how will I be known?"
she finishes spinning the jelly into a ball with the larva firmly inside before she dunks it back into the pool, sticking it to it's bottom relatively obscured by the pool's contents
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:07

Lir: What are you so bummed out about? You can just attack the citadel later...

---------------

Amo: well, that is the question, is it not? It would be rather bothersome to just call you "The Queen" or "Norn Queen" all the time...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:08

Thorgar: "Assaulting the brass gate is not something to do on a whim. this was carefully timed, prepared."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:10

Lir: That was your mistake: One does not simply make careful plans against the gods... there is no point against chaos. It will always destroy them
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:11

"we exist. no names. nameless. how do you name?"
she starts stretching more jelly from the pool
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:11

Amo: generally, you just get one at birth... alternatively, sometimes names or titles are given later depending on one's accomplishments.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:14

she says nothing but he can tell she can't comprehend. all the while she continues spinning the jelly into a shell-less egg with another larva forming in its center
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:17

Amo: ......well..... to put it simply, a name is an identifier for a single individual, which you qualify as now. And since the vast majority of species seem to communicate via speech, names are a string of sounds associated with a particular person. Using them, you can just say "Amonieth" to someone else who also knows me and they instantly know that you are talking about me, without spending time and effort explaining who you are talking about.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:20

"such time. waste. curious this galaxy. what's mine?"
the egg is completed and dunked into the pool, where she starts another one
"tedious, need bigger hive..."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:23

Amo: Well, if you need more... "helpers" with the whole molding thing, That, I cannot help you with. I would rather leave that up to the professional... As for the name... Yeah, I guess I should not have expected you to already have one in mind.... Nevermind, it can wait...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:26

"I generate gene sequence. hive assumes production. produces more autonomously. each egg special here. different bioform"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:30

OOC. damn notices didnt show your comment...
IC:
Amo: Oh... like building up the infrastructure, i guess...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:39

"yes. I set batch. gestate. then I..."
she glances around
"... I set up hive. ravager and trygon duty normally. burrow deep in ground. plant spores"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:41

Amo: Heh.... although you have quite a lot of enclosed space here already, and the chance of enemy attack is negligible....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:48

"safety assured. structural integrity questionable. ruins... workable"
she straightens up and snaps her head around as she looks. she then dives her head into the pool and he can hear a gurgling noise
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2016-11-12, 22:48

Thorgar: "How else can you plan but carefully?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: