Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelwen

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:07

"worthless of effort. we ignore them. impossible creatures. annoying with no reward"
he could just go ahead and chalk this up to she wants to screw with warp entities since killing and harvesting them is near impossible by their means
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:09

Amo: *slight chuckle and smirk* ......oh, believe me, few things are actually out of reach... sure, you cant just munch on them with tooth and claw, but there are other methods, more successful.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:11

she lets out a heavy huff as she works the jelly in this new pool into another egg
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:13

Amo: ah, I dont think I have been this excited for a project in ages.... feels nice for a change.... You have no idea how long it took to get this far
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:16

he feels a sudden shift in her attitude, a silence as she stops everything she's doing and just looks back over to him
"what if..."
she looks back into her pool
"destroyer of empires. conqueror of worlds. martial engine of destruction. can I make another?"
he can hear the hive bustle anew behind him
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:17

Amo: ....another what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:18

Cyra: "eeeeeep." *Kind of glancing around, nervously*

Thorgar: "there.... I do believe i've found or wayward daemonette."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:20

OOC. they are in the webway, you know. kind of demonproof by default, and warded by amo to boost it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:21

"many names. but to you. the swarmlord. MY swarmlord!"
he can see her limbs fidget and her tail wag as she gets excited
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:23

Amo: ....ohhhh.... sounds interesting.... may I suggest leaving it in the planning phase until actually superior materials and knowledge is at hand though? I mean play around with that... hm... what should that even be called? a fountain? Eh, whatever. So with that, and get some new stuff. I assume there is little point in just copying the existing one?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:25

Thorgar: *Sighs* "She's in the webway... I know... roughly where, not that it matters, cant get into that."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:26

Lir: probably one of his hideouts or something. He has low level demons running errands for him, like that one that came with news, so there should be an entrance if you are insistent.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:27

"trouble. armament. blades coated by alien compound. compound not found within hives anywhere. reclassifies bonesword to bonesaber. enhances damage potential"
she scoops up some of the jell from the pool
"psykic potential here extraordinary. can cover psykic power of swarmlord"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:32

Amo: hm.... sounds like a project I want to see become as good as possible...
*he produces a crystal like before. not sure if she can sense it, but it is basically condensed warp energy.... mostly from slain demons*
Amo: It would not hurt to make sure it can bear that much psykic power, and not get ruined by the warp, would it? Oh, how about adding some wraithbone to the mix? Increased capacity and... conductivity, i guess you could say...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:34

"experimentation. not easy. will birth broods. see to this on side"
she sets the jelly down back in the pool as the hive guard strolls up to her. with a carapace similar to a tyrant guard it thumps with every step and stops literally between Amo and the queen
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:35

*now it is his turn to cock his head*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:38

"instincts. keeping itself in best position. my safety is its concern"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:40

Amo: oh? am I not trusted?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:43

"all non-tyranids. nothing personal"
considering if it was out of position it could just start aimbotting
they LITERALLY aimbot people by firing over cover and the "bullet" turns mid air
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:45

Amo: .....well, this could get annoying really fast in the future.... hm..... *chants and fires his gun... at himself. The nids now perceive him as.... something kinda nid... an unknown "high ranking" bioform.... Queeny notices but is not deceived* .....That should do for now...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:57

the hive guard makes what amounts to a groaning sound and moves out of the way. as to whether it was groaning or not is unclear.
"is there more to discuss?"
the infiltrator form walks to the queen's side, before being scooted into the pool by the queen and procedurally* dunked into it
OOC *autocorrect hates that word, am I wrong? who knows
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 14:59

OOC. Procedually. Google doesnt even correct it either, but procedual is an actual word. This is probably one of those instances when a word is grammatically correct, but does not actually exist.
IC:
Amo: hmm... not much, no. Just dont boost her psykic abilities to high hell and beyond. psykers will notice that something is off, and they are not so rare that that fact can be ignored
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:05

"understood"
she watches the pool closely and at 26 seconds she pulls the infiltrator out and drops her on the pool edge
"form now more conductive to transfer"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:06

Amo: .....whats in these pools anyway? Normally, you could drown someone in biomass and it wouldnt do anything to their genetic makeup....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:11

"contaminants in pool. excess energy. bonded with form now"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:12

Amo: ....uhm... ill pretend that I understood that.... .....wait, does that mean that the form is done?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:15

"biomass in pool from 'Tzeentch'. source yielded contaminants. unsure why contaminants bonded with form so easily. result was increased conductivity. still sacs to include"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:17

OOC. I did say that a chaos-filter was included, mind you.
IC:
Amo: well, you do that. Maybe wait until I cycle it through to the other 3 to see if those yield any more results? I mean technically you could change the focus too... practically though... eh... I dont think you quite get the idea about the chaos gods, and thats how you focus it....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:20

"correct. too many unknowns. may subject form to digestion pools and make modifications while respawning form"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:22

OOC. .....fething ghandi.... my territory is so filled up with his missionaries, that my army cant move. I put 2 apostles on my own border to stop the incoming english conversion tide, and he complains that i am converting his people....
IC:
Amo: well, you do that. If there is nothing else, holler when you need the focus changed... or anything else, really...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:25

he hears a guttural growl from her, like she's warming her real voice up
"this one or the hive's?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:27

Amo: ....eh... what?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:28

"hollering"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:29

Amo: ......*facepalms*.....not literally... it means "let me know"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:30

her real form huffs
"ripper will suffice. finds you when need arises"
she leans over the new pool and continues shaping more larval eggs with finer movements
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:31

*and thus he departs...*

OOC: check steam
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:49

at a later time the queen contacts him. coming back he finds the hive fully functional pretty much with as much activity as a marines' chapter entirely condensed into one area, with carnifexes roaming around, gaunts scampering underfoot and warriors comfortably between the two. he feel's the queen's presence in two places, one's active while the other's stationary
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:50

Amo: ...uhm.... thats strange... *goes to the active presence*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:55

what he finds is the infiltrator going through her paces. when he approaches she turns quite fast to greet him, too fast. she's not entirely used to legs so she trips herself trying to turn around like a serpent and falls to the ground.
"minor miscalculation"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 15:56

Amo: ....eeeeh..... oh, i get it now..... Done with upgrading, i assume?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:00

"yes"
she picks herself up quickly
"adrenal gland worked in. direct control near effortless. hive has reached your specified strength."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:10

Amo: good! And I have produced a possible solution for the Shadow problem, much to my assistant's relief, i would guess... *produces yet another trinket* ....Not only does it eliminate the shadow when it is not desirable, it should provide much better control if the command chain is damaged. Even a warrior should provide as good a connection as a hive tyrant would. Basically, it doesnt change the Shadow itself... not much I can do about that... It does, however, put it inside a...tube, of sort, and send it directly where needed. Well, if nothing else, with this, an entire army can be landed stealthily, without sending a giant warning signal to everyone about the incoming attack...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:17

She picks up the trinket and looks it over
"Will test. Watch for ramifications. Hive soon to ramp up production. Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:24

Amo: I would rather go with refining things first. Quantity may be a quality of its own, but quality is not to be forgotten. I dont want a horde of meatshield cannonfodders... You do have creative liberty as to what you cook up. Got some more Sources, thats what i named that ring thing, by the way, ready to go back in my workshop. Until it takes so little effort to noticeably improve quality, we will go with that. Once the rule of diminishing returns kicks in, we can see about the future. Until then, keep testing these things. It is much easier to try things out on a small scale, and then build things up from nothing the right way, than it is to create large quantities of things that will have to be replaced soon enough anyway. Also, your disguise needs calibration.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:45

"yes yes. Odd slip up. Not like first time. Concentration on two points"
The infiltrator looks over the trinket more and ponders with the Queen's mind. The difference being she's emoting more then the queen ever did
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:49

Amo: ...that, is not what I meant.... Well, i guess it is about time to show you around anyway.... Well then, are you ready to take this form on a trip, or should I do the binding first, and come yourself?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:51

"binding?"
The infiltrator looks up from the trinket
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 16:52

Amo: you know, the body swapping thing i was talking about?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 17:20

"yes. we can continue"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 17:21

Amo: good. *aims gun at a nearby wall and fires, opening a portal* Ladies first.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2016-11-13, 17:33

she glances his way before stepping through
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next