Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:41

Lir: Orks, but any foe will do!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:43

*Adriel enters the room, golden light spilling into it*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:44

*and by room, you mean the inside of a tyranid hive*
Lir: What are you doing here, knight?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:46

Adriel: "Counseling you against doing anything rash. And if you're determined to be an idiot, come with you."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:47

"a world beset by orks... I will need time to see the quieter echoes of the Hive Mind, and see what the vanguard sees"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:49

Lir: Orks are good starting foes... Their beliefs leave deep marks upon the warp... Making them ear me as a goddess will give much power! And their foes, being lead to victory as well!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:50

Adriel: "Imperial forces won't be led by you, looking like that."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 20:51

Lir: i can look different!
*the horns on her head and tail grow invisible and her hair and eyes settles down for a brilliant red, aloong with a human coloured skin, making her look pretty human... and a pretty one at that....*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:08

Adriel: "Then the world of Armageddon, would be our best option."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:08

a lictor comes into view, what's disturbing is that it has a psykic signature that more or less resembles a daemon or psyker, shifting and changing. originally it feels like a normal psyker, but once in the presence of Lir it changes to match a Khornate entity, or daemon, yet it still looks like a lictor. Kisaki is still sifting through feedback, but her presence in their head indicates she's shifted her attention to this new lictor
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:10

Lir: *eyes the lictor suspicously* .... what is that supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:13

"new camouflage for Lictor bioform, mimic warp induced influence in immediate surroundings, help it bypass daemonic perimeters undetected. necessary biomorph for exploration of Webway. this one has returned from scouting and has found a world. Ork dominated world, has recently drawn the ire of the Imperium"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:13

Adriel: "What forces are deployed there?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:15

"what Imperial Forces correct?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:15

Lir: weakling guardsmen, I hope... they are easily drawn in when in despair
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:17

Adriel: "True indeed."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:19

"indeed, guardsmen were present, but so was a contingent of... Crimson Fists if my growing knowledge of 'chapters' is correct"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:19

Lir: You impress me, bug! The imperials never even bothered trying to understand their greatest foes! Fine, take me to that world!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:25

"very well, my lictors can keep an eye on you as well"
as her voice resonates in their heads the infiltrator form walks up and pulls out her own device, speaking out loud instead of through their heads
"I trust your trip will be pleasant one way or another"
the infiltrator fires in her direction, only for the portal to rip open in front of her
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:26

Lir: heh... it is war.... pleasant by definition....
*she hops inside the portal*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:26

Adriel: "Exact opposite, people die." *walks through after her.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:28

*he follows her, i assume?*

*in which case, the drop in in the middle of a battle, because epic entrances need to be made...*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:31

OOC: who wants to control the orkses?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:32

OOC. ...uhm... ill do it, i guess. you go with imperials....
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:34

*one time skip of several days later in the webway base because time difference flow shenanigans*
*the doors of the workshop finally open up again, and amo steps out*
Amo: ....well.. that went better than expected....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:37

he opened the door to a tervigon staring him down
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:38

*He's talking to noone* 

Adriel: *Seems to have some control of his glowing aura now, and increases it, glowing so brightly it is physically unpleasant to look at him as he drops into a group of orks*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:41

Amo: *unfazed because a week of constant work kinda makes you numb* Good, youre here! I have something to show you! two, actually! Meet me in the firing range!
----------------------
*the orks are surprised by the glowiness, but their thirst for battle soon overpowers it, and they start piling in with their choppas*
*meanwhile, lir is going on a rampage among the imperial ranks, effortlessly chopping up orks that got in between the units left and right with her axe*

OOC. Im no ork expert.... i take no responsibility for what might happen----
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:48

>>>
the infiltrator form waits for him in the firing range
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:49

OOC: Hit thing with axe, you'll do fine

Adriel: *Without a word, he simply begins carving a bloody swath through the orkish lines, at some point, his sword becomes bathed in fire... it just feels right.*

Guardsman: "Saints! we're saved!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:53

OOC. - Ork Battle Manual, M0-∞
IC:
Lir: *grumbling* ...ironic and insulting at the same time...
*she then proceeds to follow Ariel, carving another path through the orkish horde*

*after the initial surprise, the okrks start recovering from the shock of first contact, and rallying to the strong git to be fought, charging in with slugga fire and Choppas held high*

----------------------

Amo: Good! It is now complete.... I present to you, my newest creation....
*he draws a pistol... it is like his old one, but somewhat bigger, and more angular. It also has more of those light-lines on it, and what seems to be a receptacle depression in the front, under the barrel*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 21:56

after an awkward second the infiltrator just goes "hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:01

Amo: .....I see the magnificence of my work is lost on you.... then i shall demonstrate....
*he takes aim at the firing range, a place large enough to do vehicle firing drills, at the wreck of an old tank in the distance*
Amo: .....ignis.
*with that, he pulls the trigger, and a small flame lights atop the tank... within moments, it blows into a localized firestorm of such intensity that it would hurt a normal human even from this distance. As the fire dies down, all that is left, is a literally glassed floor, with a lump of solidifying metal in the middle of it*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:04

Adriel: "FORWARDS, MEN OF THE IMPERIUM!" 

*He starts carving his way towards the largest ork*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:06

Lir: You are *hacks an ork in two* stealing... *starts dismemebering a big-mek* my *buries her axe in the big mek* GLORY!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:11

Adriel: "Then you *leaps atop a looted tank* try *Decapitates an ork with his head out of the hatch* and be inspiring!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:14

*she charges the tank, cutting a launched shell in half as she goes. When she gets to it, she starts swinging her axe continuously around her, cutting apart any ork trying to get her from behind, and chopping of pieces of the tank and the crew inside as it starts getting smaller and smaller*
Lir: Is this awe-inspiring enough?! *looks at the guardsmen hiding in their hidey holes* ATTAAAAAACCCKKKK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:17

the infiltrator just goes "oh"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:17

Amo: .....I see you are in shock....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:18

"that's a way of phrasing it"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:19

Amo: thousands of souls at work.... they do make an effective tool....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:19

Adriel: "Wonderful for a first try." *He leaps from the tank as she behinds carving it a new arsehole.* "Add some patriotic words next time" *He backhands an ork, snapping its neck* "Emperor, Imperium, Faith, that kind of thing."  

*A commissar leaps from a dugout and yells at the top of his lungs* "YOU HEARD 'EM, FOR EMPEROR, AND IMPERIUM!" 

*A ragged cheer goes up from the imperial guard, and they crawl from their dugouts and charge.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:22

*the orks are getting rather unsure as to what to do... puny humans... but strong thingies eating tanks for fun.... some of them start charging forward again, while some are running for mommy mushroom...*
Lir: You rememeber who you are tlaking to, dont you?!
*she stands and faces the ork charge with axe in hand*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:26

Adriel: "You're trying to inspire humans!" *he flourishes his flaming sword, standing beside her* "You have to use the right words." 

*Las bolts crack past them, felling a few of the charging orks. and the commissar yells again* "The Emperor's saints fight with you! Make yourself worthy of their presence!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:27

Lir: It is hard enough to endure those insults of his!
*as the orks reach them, she starts cutting them apart, often through their raised choppas, with her axe*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:32

Adriel: "You wanted to do this." *his blade ignites the clothes and ammunition of the orks as he hacks them apart, ammunition cooking off and firing.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:33

"admittedly so"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:34

Lir: Who hails someone like me as a saint?! That is moronic!
*she brings her axe up, and then down, slashing an ork in half right down the middle.... it seems like the ones who did not flee, are all dead....*

--------------------------

Amo: ah, i am excited to get to use this on some real targets.... well, at any rate, i have a little something for you too...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:36

Adriel: "Someone who's ass you just saved, now shut the fuck up and let me do the talking." 

*Behind them, the guard are cheering*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:37

*she turns back to them, standing tall, axe-butt planted on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2016-12-29, 22:38

"really now? what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)   The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen(And others)
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next