Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Captain Raeven
Marha
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-05, 23:59

"exactly. Except they were your allies thirty seconds ago."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:06

Akira: *her left eyebrow hikes up an inch.* "Excuse me?"

Laurence: "Same sort of effect as a daemonhost. Except the same level of danger is packed into a single person."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:07

"I doubt they match the danger of an entire planet wide infestation."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:10

Laurence: "You'd be surprised, if you managed to bind a greater daemon... well, planetwide destruction is almost a certainty."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:12

" Its a compliment , you keep a good figure , I'm glad you keep him happy , and hopefully he makes you happy "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:12

"I doubt that"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:13

*Max walks in unnoticed*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:15

Akira: "Rather... strange comment to make none the less."

Laurence: "You've never had to deal with daemons, the problem is, there's never just the one."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:16

"Wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:17

Laurence: "And a daemonic incursion left unchecked will spiral out of control even faster than a hive fleet."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:21

"Well ... Thing is you are attractive and well ...I'm sorry just I'm into both sides"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:22

"Wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:24

Akira: "Oh... well, You still know I'm married..."

Laurence: "So before this fiasco, that was my job, making sure that didn't happen"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:25

"Well, lets get down there anyway. The clock does appear to be ticking."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:30

" yeah I know , I'm just in a open marriage and well, if you did offer a three way I'd accept it , but that won't happen I know that"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 00:30

*Max chokes on his drink upon hearing that*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 16:52

Akira: "YES THATS NEVER HAPPENING."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 17:05

She chuckled again " I know that's why I said it'd never happen , though I'm sure he'd enjoy it " she burst out laughing pointing at max
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 17:10

Akira: *With a slow, deliberate hand motion, puts her helmet back on to hide her facial expression*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 17:15

Laurence: "The countdown to getting fucked by a gigantic battlefleet." *The shuttle breaks the atmosphere*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 17:25

She puts her own helmet on " lighten up friend Im only joking ,really you seem to have a stick shoved up your ass ever since I've been here I'm sure youd prefer something else instead " she laughs a bit more .
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 18:54

Akira: "I'm just a little agitated. Since this random bitch turned up on my ship, informed me she's had children with my husband, and is now trying to flatter me like I'm her alcoholic father."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 18:56

OOC was that a hellsing abridged reference
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 18:58

OOC: maybe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 18:59

Caiber: right...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 19:00

" oh you would know, I'm liking this little game let's continue "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 19:05

*Max notices that akira's tone has shifted to her, about to kill something, voice. *

OOC: I would suggest we leave this till bush is here
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 19:18

She starts messing with her gloves and gaunts " the more aggressive you get the more I'm going to mess with you , so a word of friendly advice , calm down cause I know more about you then you of me , so let's just calm down and start over"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 21:13

The voice in Max's head: Ooo Akira is going to brutally murder someone! Let's watch!
*Max makes his way across the room until he's a few feet away*
That voice: Oh come on, you fucking suck!

Max: I have a great idea! How about neither of you brutally murder the other
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 21:22

" if she starts I'll finish but I'm not going to start this " she says tinkering with her arm
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 21:43

*Still holding a melta pistol* "I don't know, how well can you finish it when your head is missing?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 22:00

*Max puts himself between them*
"Akira I'll deal with Jasmine. Can you make sure that the cargo we 'earned' is sorted and that freighters engines are dealt with accordingly"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 22:32

Akira: "Fine, Just get that bitch off my ship." *Turns around and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 22:42

*as the shuttle drops down, caiber can see just bad the battle has been, corpses litter the ground in front of the walls, man, and machine.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 22:47

He shows no reaction
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 22:48

Laurence: "Hard fought..."

*Logen is waiting for them on the landing pad, his helmet has acquired a crack across the respirator.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:04

M: "Jasmine...What did you do?"
That voice in his head: Oh she done fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:12

Caiber lets laurence do the speaking
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:17

"I think she likes me" she said sarcastically " I tried to be nice but she's been pissy at me ever since I got on this ship"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:18

" whenever someone is aggressive I just mess with them a little so I flirted with her"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:19

"That's probably what pissed her off. You can call your ship when you want to, we're safe"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:26

" you mean your safe , I want my weapons "
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:34

Logen: "Inquisition... last damn thing we need."

Laurence: "I'm an associate of brother tyren's."

Logen: "He's dead."

Laurence: "To the contrary, I've recovered him, he's in the care of the best tech priest i know."

Logen: ".... I'll get the captain." *About turns and sprints off.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:35

*Akira left with said weapons still in hand*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:37

"You'll get them back later, besides you don't need to be armed"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:49

" bullshit , with her aggressive nature shell constantly hate me hell im rethinking about bringing our kids here , and this is from someone who kills people for a living "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-06, 23:53

Caiber: pleasant fellow.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 00:05

"Jasmine, she won't do anything to our children"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 00:40

Laurence: "The salamanders violently despise the inquisition."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 00:42

"I feel this will go well. so what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2017-01-07, 00:43

Laurence: "At the moment, wait until they attack, defeat the assault, then counterattack."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next