Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:53

Charles: I just told you. I can take a damn hit, you don't like me, so hit me.

Anne: *chuckles* You know what i mean. Tougher to fight.

Emma: yeah... it is.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:04

Hakken: *he slams his fist into charles' stomach, then picks him up by the neck and slams him into the wall.*

Jack: "You're better than that death cult assassin, probably anyway, she got a blade in. But then she died."

Akira: "In love with a man you can't have? Know that feeling."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:14

Anne: better than a death cult? *smile* you know how to flatter a girl.

Charles stands up and dusts himself down after that "better?"

Emma:..you do?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:33

Jack: *returns his knife and sword to their sheathes* "well, you're not dead, so that makes you better by default." *Smiles back*

Hakken: "Not in the slightest."

Akira: "Belive it or not, but max and i were not always so harmonious."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:38

Anne sheaths her own sword and knife "True enough" *she looks over at mute and lucy*

Charles: what's wrong? Thought you didn't like me.

Emma: really? Forgive my saying but you two seem...well, kinda perfect together.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:42

*Stunned silence. someone just drew with jack. wat.*

Hakken: "You don't even bruise, takes the satisfaction out somewhat. a normal man'd be dead,"

Akira: *Chuckles* "Nice of you to say, but yeah, we were on opposite sides of a gun once."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:44

Anne laughs at their expressions

Charles: alright. Hit me again.

Emma: go on,...*drink*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:46

Hakken: "No."

Akira: "Well, to give a bit of background, we met in the underhive, after hera was taken, i managed to dig myself out from under the rubble, find my dad's medical gear, and stitch closed the hole. Then i took what was left, and went down into the underhive. Lived down there, mainly mugging people for a few years."

Lucy: "Fucking hell."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:48

Charles: go on. one more time.

Emma: damn... sounds rough

Anne does an over the top mock bow "I'm afraid there won't be an encore ladies and gentlemen"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:54

Hakken: *he punches him clean in the nose. very fucking hard.*

Jack: "Oh come on, don't boast to the scrubs."

Lucy: "Oy!"

jack: *Laughs loudly.*

Akira: "Not so bad, coulda been worse, lot of girls turned to other sources of income. but anyway, i met max by trying to mug him, then accidentally saving his life."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 18:57

this time when he looks back, his nose is clearly broken, and bleeding

Anne laughs aswell

Emma: ....how do you accidentally save someone's life?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:01

Hakken: "Better." *he cracks his knuckles* "You're still a prat." *turns to leave*

Akira: "Defending your mark, shooting a pair of guys, then somehow not being quite being able to bring yourself to choke the bastard out."

Jack: "They're all just jealous."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:03

Charles: each to their own. *his nose fixes itself after hakken's left*

Emma:...oh.

Anne: I can tell *chuckles* How'd you get that good anyway? Unusual style you've got.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:23

Akira: "I was a... am, a brutal little miss."

Jack: "Killing people, mostly. The nobles on my world were nasty pieces of work."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:26

Emma's eyebrow raises as she drinks

Anne: I was a noble back on mine. Saw what the ancestral heirloom was *gestures to the sword* wanted to actually make use of it. Spent most of my money on armour and training, then set about going down to the underhives, cutting my way through the scum that got in my way. Parents absolutely hated me for it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:34

Jack: "....................................." *eyebrows through roof.* "You are quite literally the people i killed."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:35

Akira: "Then, we got an offer, on a job, some guy saw us take out the thugs, and like that, we were a team."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 19:37

Anne: Likewise. *slight side-smile* But you're better than any of them were.

Emma: and a wonderful romance blossomed *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:18

Jack: *dilemma is etched on his face.*

Akira: "Not quite yet, took a while/"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:24

Anne: *eyebrow raise* something wrong, tough guy?

Emma: Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:39

Jack: "I didn't just go and murder nobles by the dozens for no reason."

Akira: "but, when i had started to... develop feelings for him. his family came looking for him."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:43

Anne: you think I'd just go out there and start killing the people making other people's lives a living hell if I was like other nobles?

Emma: oh...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:52

Jack: *he is repeatedly throwing a knife into the air, letting it spin twice, then catching it by the blade.* "You were a vigilante."

Akira: "I heard something going on outside, kicked down the door to our base of operations, and there were two servo skulls with mounted guns, and some mercenary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:56

Anne: yep. That I was.

Emma:...oh.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 20:58

Jack: "Well, we have something in common, just in opposite directions." *catches the knife.*

Akira: "His father gave some long ass spiel through the servo skulls, family, honour, all that. Then threatened to kill the whole gang if max didn't go home."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:07

Anne: guess so.

Emma: damn...what did you do?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:12

Jack: "well, i guess you aren't a noble of that sort. *smiles* no need to sleep with one eye open"

Akira: "Blew the skulls to scrap with a shotgun, then tried to talk to max. His dad made him order the merc to kill kerak."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:14

Max: *Leans against the wall*

"What she means is I ordered the merc to shoot Kerak, and executed the bastard merc when he went nuts. That's when Akira took out the skull."

Last edited by Sir BushWookie on 2017-01-27, 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:21

Anne: Glad to hear it *chuckles*

Emma: then what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:22

Akira: "I told max... to go kill himself. then saved kerak..." *Looks at max regretfully.*

Jack: *Slides the knife into a sheath in his chest rig.* "After we go deal with this nonsense the inquisitors are sending us at, we can spar again."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:28

Max: "I...ran and then got captured by a bunch of cultists"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 21:38

emma be silent

Anne: deal.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:05

Max: Akira saved me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:06

Akira: "I couldn't just let you walk off like that..."
Jack: "keep a kill count, i need someone to compete against."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:10

Max: I made up for it in the end, made sure that Kerak got the best possible treatment and augments
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:11

Anne: you killed any astartes yet?

Emma's just listening
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:12

Max: But yeah...turns out Akira and I share a psychic link of sorts
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:17

jack: "Nah, that crazy fucker who's pals with your inquisitor gutted 'em all before i could get there."

Akira: "Of sorts. Enough to tell you to sit still and wait for me to come."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:18

Max: Basically
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:27

Anne: lets count that as ten then shall we? *chuckles*

Emma nods and drinks
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 22:56

Akira: "yeah... basically."

jack: "five, ten for a sergeant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:01

Emma: right...wow

Anne: how many for a dark apostle?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:02

jack: "I don't suppose we'll see one."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:03

Akira: "yeah... Then, we went and killed his father for that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:05

Anne: What do you think I killed? *grin* Was heading a chaos cult in my world's underground, trying to cause an uprising and summon some other chaotic forces. I took his head before he could.

Emma: oh...damn
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:10

Jack: "Well, lets say 20 for one of those. and a hundred if you get a commander."

Akira: "That and other reasons."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:12

Max:...They used to torture me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:15

Anne: deal.

Emma: they...what?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:17

Akira: *just stares at the wall, the ice in her drink clinking against the glass as her hand shakes in fury.*

Jack: "How much longer till we reenter realspace do you think?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:18

Emma:...*puts a hand on akira's shoulder*

Anne: less than a day.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 23:19

Max: "Yeah..." *Slightly depressed sigh* "but that's a story for another time I think"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next