Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 01:58

Charles: *deadpan* because I acheived a complete and full mastery of my abilities before you were even a sperm in your father's ballsack. Because I have complete and full control over my abilities, to a degree matched by almost no other human alive. Does that answer your question?

To Jack's surprise, the moment he grabs her shield, she springs forwards, her shield smashing into his torso and knocking him back.

Emma: admittedly...yeah. Stabbed me right through the damn heart.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:00

Hakken: "And you're a cocky fuck to top it all off eh? I don see what the lass sees in ye. She's better than ya." *Spits at his feet*

*He breakfalls, then rolls, coming to his feet again.* "Ohhhh... you're good."

Akira: "it wasn't your fault max..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:02

Max: It was, but I made up for it. Now Emma! I have a present for you! A welcome gift of sorts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:04

Charles: it's not cocky if it's a fact. I've been alive longer than most astartes, let alone men. I've had time to perfect my abilities, far more than anyone else.

Anne: *back in the defensive stance* I know *grin*

Emma:...*drink*..you...didn't have to...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:05

Max: I was bored, blame Robert. *He walks up to her*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:05

Emma:...*drink again*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:06

Hakken: "Fucking psykers, god damned time bombs, everyone knows it. Better you get the more fuckin terrors start clawin at ya."

Jack: *draws another knife.* "Lets dance."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:07

Max: Put your hand out and close your eyes...eye
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:10

Charles: you want a clue as to how much control I have of my abilities? Ask hera what I did to the creature that tried to devour her mind and soul after she looked into the warp to save you.

Anne grins as she raises her shield

Emma:....*does so*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:14

*He places a small box in her hand*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:15

"Can I open yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:16

"Yep"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:17

*eye opens*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:19

*There's a fancy looking box with a mechanical eye inside*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:20

Emma: *eye widens*...I...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:25

Max: It's fairly easy to put in. Rob said the Doctor made sure of that"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:26

Emma: I...I... *gets up and hugs max, tight*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:32

Max: *Light return hug* "You're welcome"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:34

"Thankyou! thankyou thankyou thankyou!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:35

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:36

*hasn't stopped hugging yet*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:41

*Looks at Akira and mouths 'sorry' as they hug*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:43

after a few seconds she realises and lets go, awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:45

M: *smiles* "you're welcome"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:46

she starts examining it
"How...how do I..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:47

"I'll need to get the doctor to help but it'll take a few minutes and that's it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:48

*slightly stunned silence*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 02:52

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 09:58

"I...sorry this is just...." *shocked in a good way*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:54

Hakken: *Snarls, showing teeth.* "I don't give a damn, jus remember, shes our leader, not you."

Jack: *he launches a ferocious attack, matching her defensive style once more with a flurry of blows, hammering her backwards.* 

Akira: "I checked the stores... we didn't have any."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:56

Charles sighs and puts down the weight, standing up

once again her shield meets every blow, this time using the slight openings to thrust with her very long sword, using her reach to her advantage

Emma: you...made this?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 16:57

Max: Rob helped, turns out his wife slash fiancé has cybernetic eyes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:01

Jack: *every swing misses, jack turning out of the way at the very last moment, or blocking it with his offhand knife.*

*Lucy and mute simply stand in awe at the two clashing in a blur of steel.*

Hakken: *Walks out.*

Akira: "Bloody hell..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:04

Anne's face is deadpan as this continues

Charles just sighs

Emma: I...I don't know what to say...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:08

*Jack's face is a mixture of hard concentration or a wide smile as he continues to try varying tactics to get around her shield. Rolling around her, feinting, and leg sweeps.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:12

Max: Thanks will do. Besides you can't fight with just one, you need both.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:13

Charles: Hakken.

*so far his attempts fail as she keeps the shield between them. suddenly, she takes a step forward*

Emma: I...yeah you're right there...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:15

jack: *Steps around to her side as she steps forwards, locking her sword with his knife, and just barely grazing her calf with his blade. opening a thin slit in her clothing.*

Hakken: *Turns*

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:16

Max: You can go back to drinking now if you want, sorry for interrupting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:19

To his surprise, she suddenly throws the shield at him.

Charles: Hit me.

Emma: no no its fine...thankyou
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:29

*he manages to take the blow on his sword, but the impact still forces him to stumble back a few feet.*

Hakken: "Are ye mad?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:32

As he's still reeling from that and before he can quite recover, she charges, half swording with her power sword, shoulderbarging him into the wall, before pulling out a knife of her own from her belt and holding it to his throat

Charles: I said, hit me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:35

*she finds his knife holding hers back, and his sword pinning hers to her body, locking them completely, he then hooks her right leg, pulling it towards him, and pushing off the wall, dropping the pair of them to the floor, blades still pinned between them*

Hakken: *he swings, a heavy roundhouse punch striking charle's jaw with enough strength to break bone and tear muscle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:40

A smile creeps across anne's face

Charles head turns with the blow, but other than that no reaction. He turns his head back to hakken
"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:41

Jack: *Starts laughing* "Want to call it a draw?"

Hakken: *steps back a pace.* "What.. the... fuck."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:41

Max: You're welcome...have fun
*Turns and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:42

Anne: Deal.

Charles: what? Come on, you clearly don't like me. Take some anger out on me.

Emma:...well...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:46

Hakken: "You're manipulating me."

Akira: "Well, two eyes again..."

Jack: *Rolls over, and rises to his knees.* "You fight well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:48

Charles: I'm not.

Anne: Likewise. Even that damn word bearer wasn't that tough.

Emma: yeah...Wow
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:50

Hakken: "Why then...?"

Jack: "oh he'd be tougher, i just wont stand still and be hit."

Akira: "So... you and rob huh? that must... be hard."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2017-01-27, 17:53

Charles: I just told you. I can take a damn hit, you don't like me, so hit me.

Anne: *chuckles* You know what i mean. Tougher to fight.

Emma: yeah... it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next