Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+3
Gorath
Fate
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:49

+Correct. I did not realize how personal this was for you at the time. I do now.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:51

Laurence: +You read the file on those two then? Are you willing to calmly hand them over for a trial?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 17:55

+No. This is a more complicated matter than that. I spoke to him laurence. He told me what desperation drove him to. What he did to you and your compatriots. I saw him mentally break down as he recalled it. Regret driving fractures into his very mind. The I we both wear laurence. What does it mean to most?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 18:28

Laurence: +The protection of our imperium from the enemy within, without and beyond. It signifies our duty of care.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 18:46

+To us yes, but you're a fool if you think that's what it means to most men. To most men it represents the unimaginable suffering and death our organisation has brought, to the innocent and guilty alike. And that fear is justified. As one example, Karamazov. The man's a lunatic who executes men found innocent for 'wasting his time', as well as the guilty. Fear laurence. That's what it represents. And fear like that drives men to desperation. To do things they know to be wrong in order to escape death or worse. You know that.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 18:59

+I know that we inspire fear charles. It is a weapon, to be wielded like any other. But i know the point you are making. You mean they were desperate, i knew that, who else runs into a chaos ritual. For a while i thought that they were cultists themselves, that would have explained it, but i soon learned otherwise.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:00

+You are all of you victims of circumstance, nothing more. You also know that any trial they'd undergo would not be fair.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:05

Laurence: +Choices were made, charles. Those choices speak for themselves.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:08

+He's suffered more than enough. He's barely hanging onto his sanity laurence.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:11

+That man has toppled governments charles, he is far too dangerous to be allowed to roam free.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:12

+...Then I suggest a compromise. He does not roam free. He remains under my watch. Where he can do no harm.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:20

*One good nights sleep later*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:21

+On your head be their actions.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:24

+I know. You will accept this?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:37

+for now.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 19:40

+Good. Again, I am sorry. And i may have something that can..make it up to you.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:29

+Go on.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:32

+I'm transmitting some data I managed to retrieve *its the datastick he got from kranon* I trust you over anyone else to do the right thing with it, and realise how sensitive it is.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:34

*watching it* +How does this make anything up to me?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:35

+You're ordo hereticus. I'm certain feldman will be very happy with you for finding this.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:46

+Because of course i'm reporting back to that uppity prick.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:47

Charles:+Or perhaps someone else? After all, something that valuable....you wouldn't have to report to him much longer+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:51

Laurence: +Charles, perhaps we should simply move onto the objective at hand, yes?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-03, 23:58

+If you are satisfied that this matter is...resolved.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 00:08

OOC: *Poke*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:02

emma meanwhile has gone back to rob
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:04

*Rob is laying in the bed reading*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:05

she enters
"hey"
first thing he notices
that half her face isn't bandaged anymore
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:08

Rob: Hiya *notices and smiles* Max gave you the eye then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:10

Emma: yeah, it works!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:14

Rob: *Big smile* Yay!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:15

she smiles back
"I've got my damn depth perception back!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:17

Rob: *Chuckles* "Should make life much easier"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:25

Emma: like you wouldn't imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:27

Rob: That's great to hear
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:30

Emma: thanks. How are you anyway? *she's a bit tipsy*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:34

Rob: I'm doing well thank you, are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:36

Emma: yeah...had a bit of a drink with akira. Told stories. Not nice ones.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:39

Rob: Oh....are you feeling alright?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:40

Emma: yeah, don't worry...was kinda hard remembering Kat but... I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:40

Rob:*nods* Alright
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:42

Emma: yeah... I need another drink I think...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:47

Rob: *chuckles* Good thing we've got a little drinks cupboard *gets up* What do you want?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:55

She sits down, her drunkenness being a bit more apparent due to her not really listening
"...you ever had someone die in your arms, rob?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:58

R: Yes... *Picks up amesac*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 01:59

"...me too"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 02:00

R: I'm sorry to hear that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 19:57

Laurence: +For now.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 20:11

+I'm sorry laurence. Anyway you are right. To business.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 20:15

OOC: Only 5 days till the For Honour open beta....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2017-02-04, 22:26

+I will be along shortly to plan our attack+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next