Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Captain Raeven
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess Empty
PostSubject: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-06, 00:12

"Well, more of a figure than Laurence." *something in her tone suggests that she just realised something*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-06, 00:20

"Something...wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-06, 00:34

"its nothing. So, this warsmith is an astartes right?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:24

"Yeah. Commander of the Iron warriors 7th Grand Batallion."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:33

"Well... iron warriors... Scary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:49

"To you maybe. They were....to us they were what your astartes are to you, I guess"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 00:56

*she smiles uncertainly* "Still scary."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 01:10

"Oh yeah.... but scary that's on our side and trying to protect us"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 01:22

"Yeah, the good kind of scary. Where you're glad they are, because they must scare the enemy too."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 01:49

"yeah. Helps that the warsmith's over ten thousand years old, and hasn't gotten any weaker"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 01:54

"Thats fucking terrifying."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 01:59

*she gives a bit of a grin*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:10

"I mean... he's a dreadnought? Like Lord Tyren, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:12

"Nope"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:14

"He's... just... as he is?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:24

"Yeah. Although to be fair, I've never seen him outside his terminator armour."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:33

"Astartes... wouldn't exactly ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:35

"Yeah, me neither"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:40

"How... how did you meet, him? Lord tyren i mean."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 02:50

"Me? he showed up one day, him and my mother were already aquainted. I've known him about a week at best."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:04

"Oh... was he kind to you? I... I mean... What happened at the customs yard, he was..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:06

"As much as can be expected.... for someone who ruined my life"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:09

"Well... I... *she sighs* You haven't seen what i've seen. The things people do for those gods. The lord astartes saved you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:18

"... a conversation for when I'm sober perhaps"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:21

"I don't talk about that sober."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:24

"....I don't follow"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:26

"Some of the things I've seen... I'll need more wine to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:35

"I won't pry"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:37

"I'm sure people have seen worse... but... It was bad."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:42

"...you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:45

"Yeah... It's my job."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:49

"....*offers hug*"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 03:55

"...No... I don't think you want to."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 11:19

Once again, the Tau was getting fidgety.
His days would consist of staring at suit technical specs that he was slowly beginning to decipher piece by piece, going to the bar to do the same and going to the range.

Of course he had managed to find a new pass time.
He of course had his suit up and running, the Hazard Suit had been operational for a while now but he hadn't the chance to run suit tests in the void and at first he deemed the cargo hold too small.
Whether it was out of sheer boredom or minor smite, he would climb in his suit everyother couple of days and "Test" the suit.

This usually brought about a decent amount of noise for the deck below and a brow beaten tech-priest, whose brow he could never see, would instruct the xenos meat-bag to desist and cease all operating activity, before calling his machine an affront to the Omnissiah, listing several reasons why.
These rants were often interjected with machine code and re-translated and it certainly did not help that the Commander would interject to make counter-points, often using techno-babble that he wasn't even sure he had translated properly.

Regardless, it wasted a good hour of his time and he seldom got visitors in his lonely cargo hold.
He leaned back in a refurbished chair he had managed to convince a crew-man not to throw out, again, it was something to do, and sipped at a water bottle as he stared up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 14:55

*The human who had showed the tau to the range walked into his cargo hold. One footstep is noticeably heavier than the other, yet he walks without a limp. The heavy sniper rifle is over his shoulder, and a peculiar looking scabbard it at his side.* "I here you've been causing trouble, Shas'O."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 15:09

"Your earth caste threatened to flog me and turn me into one of those augmetic abominations he controls... He hasn't been at you as well has he?" The Shas'O sat up in his chair, springing to his feet to meet Jax.

"I was merely performing... maintenance tasks to my suit." He gestures to the XV9 Hazard Suit standing to attention in the corner of the hold, it's vertical twin eyes glowing through the dim lighting,.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 16:03

"No, he hasn't, i just heard about your escapades on the wind."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 16:06

The Shas'O shook his head. "I meant your leg, it's clanging off the deck, I thought you were the tech priest coming back to make good on his promise." The Shas'O crossed the cargo bay at a casual pace before examining Jax further.

"So, when are you going to ME on missions to my leg blown off?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 18:26

*Jax's right arm is obviously augmetic, as he has no sleeves.* "yeah, its augmetic. And, i ain't in charge."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 22:51

"Truly a heresy if I have ever heard of one." The Tau smiled, before rounding on the point. "You could always call for a requisition... maybe strap a bomb to me." He grinned, perhaps his lack-of-fight jitters were so bad that the maddening concept of being strapped with explosives sounded appealing.

"I have the best local fire-support shy of a tank or space marine."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-07, 23:14

"You really want a fight that badly?" *he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-08, 14:34

"When you are bred for war, it's kind of hard to sit around and be... passsssiiive." The Shas'O seemed to ground the word out through gritted teeth and a leashed growl.
The twitch over his left eye seemed to signal a focusing sigh as the irritation over his face subsided.

"I've been replaying battles over and over in my mind to still myself, thinking on old comrades."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-08, 19:35

OOC heeey guys
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:09

Jax: "I used to get jittery as well, adrenaline withdrawl."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:11

*meanwhile, caiber goes to find lucy*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:15

*lucy is at the range*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:21

obviously a tad weary that she'll have a loaded firearm, he enters
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:42

*She's standing at the range, putting fire down range with a lasgun.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:43

*he observes for a moment*
"You're a good shot"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime2017-09-10, 22:44

"Damn right i am." *She puts the rifle down, and turns towards him* "Now, who the fuck are you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next