Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
+2
Captain Raeven
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:11

Hera: "Rachel, this is Mr wilhelm, he'll be coming with us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:12

she looks a bit scared at the big skull faced man
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:12

Max: "That's...good to know, I think"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:22

*hera holds out a hand to rachel.*
"Come on, he's big and scary so the baddies run from him."

Akira: "I'm not sure it is..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:24

Max: "They're alive, that's what matters" *He sits next to Akira and puts an arm on her shoulder*

Gideon: *He keeps up with Hakken eventually transitioning to the ground as they weave through the alleyway*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:27

*Hakken reaches the foot of the stairs, a little out of breath.* "Ya keepin up, fancy boy?"

Akira: "Yeah..." *she snuggles into his arm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:32

she nods nervously as the kreiger finally gets around to putting the bloody knife away
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-02, 23:39

Gideon: *Exhales calmly* "You gotta do better than that to lose me"

Max: *His other hand holds both of hers and he sits quietly, enjoying the moment*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:06

*hakken takes a dirty metal cylinder from his pocket, about six inches long, and two wide. he sprays it on the inside of his jackets cuff, leaving a wet mark, then holds the cuff across his nose and mouth and inhales deeply. he takes it away after about five seconds, and his lip curls up in a manic snarl* "RIGHT, LETS GAKKIN MAKE MOVEMENT!" *he charges off up the stairs, taking them three at a time.*

Akira: "I kinda miss them being midgets."

Hera: *takes her by the hand and starts leading her up*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:12

the kreiger remains close behind, shotgun in hand, keeping an eye out n shit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:15

*Gideon takes off after him, taking the stairs in a single bound with his jump pack*

Max: "So do I. I wish I could have seen them grow up...to have been there as they matured, to have shown them the universe and seen the wonder in their eyes..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:17

*soon the kreiger hears pounding footsteps behind him*

*the stairs then switch back, and continue. and so on, and so forth, up at least half a mile*

Akira: "I still want to murder that daemon..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:20

*Gideon's jump pack makes the trip easy, and he crests the top with barely a trickle of sweat beneath his helmet*

Max: "Tie the fucker to the bow."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:23

Akira: "Damn right you are"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 00:56

Max: "When?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 01:04

he raises and cocks his shotgun
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:22

Akira: "I... *she sighs* Can we just enjoy it a little longer?"

*Charging around the corner comes a bull of a man, wielding a lasgun.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:23

Kreiger: HALT!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:30

Hakken: "HERA! THIS GAKHEAD WITH YOU?"

*Hera puts her and on the kreiger's shotgun barrel, and pushes it down* "Wilhelm, this is Major Hakken, Major, Willhelm"

Hakken: *Slowing to a jog.* "Something grabbed mac."

Hera: "...what?"

Hakken: "Some frakkin thing collapsed the floor and grabbed him, him and that broad charles sent."

Hera: "We... we're going after hi..." *she looks at rachel.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:31

Rachel looks up, confused
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:39

Gideon: *Skids to a halt beside Hakken* "Fancy meeting you here Krieg"

Max: *He nods* "of course we can. Revenge can wait"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:39

Wilhelm: Wondered where you went.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:40

Gideon: "I went for a little walk"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:52

Hera: "We can't leave a child on her own, and we can't take her into a gunfight."

Hakken: "Mac's more important than some sump kid."

Akira: *she leans into his side* "Maybe it can wait forever."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:52

Wilhelm: I know a place. Base of operations as it were.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:53

OOC: I return
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:54

OOC oh my me
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:55

OOC: Shit is about to go sideways tau boy, you'll be called on soon.

Hera: "Safe for a child?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:56

Kreiger: Well defended. No enemies.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:57

Hera: "Rachel, the church will have to wait i'm afraid. We're going to hunt the bad men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:58

Rachel: o-okay

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 21:58

Max: "Forever sounds nice"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:00

Akira: "I think... I think i'm done with revenge."

Hera: "Alright Wilhelm, lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:01

Wilhelm: got to get to my centaur. *he sets off back down the stairs*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:01

OOC: How soon.

Ar'Kais had been polishing his suit from top to bottom, even patching small holes on his suits cape, thank the Demiurg for non-flammable materials.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:03

Hera: "You're driving an apc around... and staying hidden?"

OOC: Well, that depends on gor slightly, he's controlling the greeblies.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:04

Wilhelm: Centaur's small. Besides, got tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:05

Max: "It'll be nice to build a new home...start anew"

Gideon: "I'd say I'll get my knight, but I don't think it'd be particularly useful here. Plus his Centaur is great, sodding great big heavy stubber" *He sounds a touch excited*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:12

Hera: "Okay... we go back to your base, then we scout out the enemy positions. Once we have them, i can call in a hell of a lot of men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:15

Kreiger: you know anyone who knows these things? Hybrid things? Would be useful to have.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:23

Hera: "...yes... More than you know." *she presses her combead, and asks the operator to get her caiber.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:24

Akira: "mmmmm.... thats the dream."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:31

Max: "It's only a few weeks away"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:32

Caiber: +Ma'am?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:33

Akira: "A few weeks, then a few decades of setting up a proper colony."

Hera: +I need you down here, now. We've got a hybrid cult.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:37

Caiber:+....shit...alright, any details? Got a look at their cult symbol?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:41

Max: "Two years tops, and then it's just growing from then on"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:50

Hera: +I haven't had a chance to have a sit down chat with them. Arse, planetside. Now.+

Akira: "I can live with that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:52

+On it. Permission to use the teleportarium?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:53

Hera: +Granted.+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2017-10-03, 22:56

about two minutes later
*Zap*
Caiber arrives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next