Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Age of Sails and Free Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 01:46

*A voice echoes down from above him* "Its me you damn fool. Although i am impressed."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 01:47

"Are you?"
*He looks up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:14

*he sees a hooded figure Crouched on the gable of the house above him.* "You noticed, that's something at least."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:17

"Had you been on foot I'd have caught you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:41

"And you'd have your back to a wall. What if there were ten of me?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:43

"Then it would have been a fairly one sided fight"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:46

"You'd have done better running to the guards."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:49

"Well running to the guards over a feeling isn't exactly the smartest thing, considering how much that can annoy them"

OOC: Guessing this is Khalista
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-16, 23:55

*She 'steps' down to street level, leaving the usual ring of hoarfrost and blast of chill air.*

"True enough. Still, doesn't answer where you were sneaking off to in a change of dress."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:04

"Gunsmiths and companies like selling to militaries. By changing into my old uniform I can get myself quite the discount by acting as a representative and buying in bulk. That and I need a new barrel for my rifle"

*His slides his sword back into its sheath*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:09

"Hmn... Either way, i think i'll still keep an eye open."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:12

"For the undead?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:14

*she raises an eyebrow* "On you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:22

"Ohh, you don't trust me"
*He lets a little smirk appear*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:27

"About as far as i could throw you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:32

"That's because you haven't given yourself the chance to get to know me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:34

"You're a pirate."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:41

"Well I may be a pirate, but I'm not that bad"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:41

"I still don't trust you."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:48

"That'll change in time"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:49

"Will it now? I was under the assumption we parted ways here."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:51

"Well you weren't against the idea of us stealing and selling whatever ships we found belonging to the undead"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 00:59

"Apart from the ship that could breathe fire, that destroyed a harbor on its lonesome. I'm firmly opposed to going anywhere near that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 01:04

"As am I"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 01:19

"So on the assumption the undead are all buddy buddy, messing with the naga's friends is a bad idea."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 01:24

"Well we did escape and take down two of its friends. It's already pissed off"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 01:34

"All the more reason to avoid it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-17, 04:06

"I will be avoiding it, but I won't say no to hunting a few ships down myself”
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 00:40

OOC: Rae, I’m thinking about expanding the races and since you’re rather imaginative I could use some help if you’re up for it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 01:21

"I was thinking of pissing off to the winter sea, you know. Going north. About fourty leagues away."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 01:22

OOC: going beyond the normal fantasy magic peeps.... well, given the winter sea thing, ursine? (Man-bears are too cool to be left out)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 01:37

OOC: Go for it!

“Couple of weeks at sea isn’t it. Never been myself”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 02:05

"A couple of weeks at sea is better than the rest of time at the bottom of it."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 02:21

“True *slight nod in agreement* so what’s in the winter sea?”
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-21, 23:47

OOC: God I love misreading shit. 40 leagues is about 160 Miles, so only a day or two at most in perfect conditions. Admittedly it’s an ocean so conditions are ass
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 01:58

*she shrugs* "A few small kingdoms, tribes. The ursine packs. I have a few... friends, lets say up there."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:02

“Friends?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:08

"A few old trading partners. up in gettland. Frozen shithole if there ever was one, but their gold is good."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:09

“Gold is gold at the end of the day, you coming?”
*He gestures out toward the street*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:14

"To ruin your charade of being a soldier?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:21

“You can stand outside of you want, or you could pretend to be a soldier. All you need are slightly less revealing breaches”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:30

"...Whats wrong with my breeches?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 02:32

“You don’t leave much to my imagination”
*He smiles*

OOC: AUTOCORRECT
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 03:08

"Thats sort of the point"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 03:09

“Is it now? I mean I don’t disapprove but surely most men get the wrong idea”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 03:11

"They do, and men's minds tend to turn to shit when they see tits. Its a useful skill."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 03:13

“Good thing it takes more than cleavage to completely ruin me”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 03:19

"I think i'll be the judge of that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 03:20

*He chuckles*
“I guess you will”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 17:47

"Besides, i have a cloak for a reason." *she pulls the hood up, covering her horns, and closes it in front of her, closing a button with a twist of thumb and forefinger, hiding her 'Revealing' Breetches.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2017-10-22, 21:05

“That works, come on Private Lister”
*He walls off toward the gunsmith, absolutely beaming with a great big smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Age of Sails and Free Men
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next