Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Age of Sails and Free Men

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 16:13

Gideon: “You gonna let them have him?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 17:14

"I might test this new pistol."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-10-31, 17:30

*He chuckles*
“you’ve got two, but we should get going. Find somewhere to confront them”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 20:37

"How about next to two reasonably large ships full of armed and friendly men?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 20:45

G: “Good thinking, let’s go”
*He offers Khal the chain and sets off toward the dock*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 21:16

*She takes it, loosely, and follows*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 21:21

*They make it to the gate before they’re intercepted by a pair of human Gladiators and their owner. Both men are unreasonably muscular with numerous scars adorning their frames. Their clothing is minimal with what amounts to a loincloth and a large animal pelt, being all that protects them. Each man has a buckler in one hand and a spear or trident in the other.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 21:32

Khalista: "And what might make you think this is a good idea?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 21:36

Boss: “We outnumber you.” *Judging by his voice, the man is about 40 and used to shouting. His skin is heavily tanned and is missing a finger.*
“Give us the Elf, and you can go home with your boyfriend completely unharmed”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 22:17

*She opens the ornate box, and draws one of the pistols and levels it.* "I wonder if he kept this loaded?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 22:26

“Are you sure you want to do this, Tiefling?”
*The gladiators step forward and shield their master*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 22:42

Khalista: "I'm completely sanguine about shooting you, yes."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 22:44

the girl backs off a bit. she aint armed yet.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 22:50

“So be it then, boys get her”
*The two gladiators step forward*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 23:02

*aiming at him, she pulls the pistols trigger.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 23:04

*click*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 23:11

*Khalista looks disappointed, then vanishes, with the characteristic rushing void of air... and outflow of icy cold air behind their leader. he feels a cold blade plunge into his back, between two ribs and into his left lung.* "Are you sure about this, Human?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-01, 23:24

*He shrieks and drives an elbow backwards into her temple, the gladiators split, one rushing forwards towards the elf and other turning back to help his boss*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 01:00

*she yanks the blade free, and 'steps' back, with its characteristic sucking dearth of air. She repears not far away, and raises a palm. Some, strange ethereal energies pour from her upraised hand, rushing towards the leader, striking him. A strange cold blue, like water in the far north, running from the glaciers; and it glows, as if lit from within. A Solid tendril of it connecting them for a fraction of a second. The energy appears as if alive, seeking fingers of energy reaching out into the world. After a barest moment, the leader is hurled back, a sound like a bullwhip's crack echoing around the alleyway.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 01:11

*He falls the floor gasping for air, while the gladiator stands there looking rather confused. A few metres away the Elf is quite literally beating a gladiator to death with his own shield*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 01:32

Khalista: *the gladiator is felled in the same fashion. she walks towards the leader. He's down, with broken bones, but he's far from dead.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 01:37

*he’s trying to crawl away clutching at his broken ribs with a hand, while a rather dull ‘thunk’ echoes as the elf caves in a man’s skull*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 02:04

*she walks over to him* "Do you understand your mistake?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 02:05

*He glares at her and nods*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 02:30

"Good. People should know why they're dying."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 02:32

*The man’s eyes widen at the mention of death, with his shooting up as if to stop her*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 02:55

"Ahrneum vos tenare." *With that, she takes hold of his outstretched arm by the wrist. Her hand is agressively cold, sapping the heat from his body... he feels tired. so very tired.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:00

*He tries to fight it but soon he gives in, letting her drain him of his energy. As his hand falls his ring comes loose, ending up in her palm*

Elf: “Prevent me aligning with your badside” *Yet another unfortunate translation error*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:05

*His corpse slumps to the floor. Icy cold. His wrist where she held him has frozen solid, and the rest of his body is covered in hoarfrost.* "Enforce such correct."

*The elf, speaking a language similar to the language khalista was speaking, manages to, after some thought, translate roughly what she said while killing the man... "Your soul to me."*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:09

Gideon: “Fuck me...”

Elf: *The Wood Elf straightens up and wipes the blood from his hands before walking over to Khalista and offering her his chain* “My thanks”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:15

*she takes his chain, then presses it back into his hand.* "You follow unbound?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:17

*He smiles but shakes his head forcing it back*
“I willing. But Daertoc your possession. Explain later yes?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:28

"We talk, understanding, home."

*she takes it back, then walks towards gideon.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:29

*The elf follows her, the ring still cold in her free hand*
G: *Clapping quietly* “You make it look easy”

OOC: There’s a ring in her hand if my previous edit was late. It’s a plot thing for Gor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:32

"Speaking of easy." *she points at the other gladiator the threw.* "Start running, little man. Tell your friends not to fuck with the Jenny Hanniver's captain."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:35

*He nods and scrambles away, picking up the corpse of his fallen friend before he does so*

G: “So does your elf not trust himself or something?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:55

"I think its a matter of honour. I own him."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:57

G: “Oh wonderful he’s one of those types. *he sighs* I think we may have outstayed our welcome here...”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 03:59

"By killing some of the local thugs? I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 04:00

“Pit fighting is a big deal here, especially near the docks”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 04:36

"I believe that was the point of letting one go. I don't think any of them will be coming after us."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 04:39

“That doesn’t always work, and you know it”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 11:40

the girl, khal notices, is looking at that ring
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 16:40

*Upon closer inspection Khal will realise the ring is in fact quite valuable. Gold, platinum, and silver have been woven together to form the ring itself. Each distinct metal having had scales engraved into them to give off the illusion of 3 snakes permanently devouring eachother. Their heads have been meticulously carved into the metals even with small diamonds having been laid in to form 3 pairs of eyes*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 16:46

Khalista: *Flicks it up in the air and catches it* "Good bonus."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 17:00

Gideon: “Nice ring”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 17:46

Khalista: "It is rather..." *she slips it on to her middle finger* "I like the design."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 18:26

Gideon: “Well that’s nice”

*The Elf watches silently*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 19:11

"Well, back to the ships."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 19:13

GIDeon: “lets go”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2017-11-02, 21:05

*she takes the elf's chain, and starts walkin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Age of Sails and Free Men   An Age of Sails and Free Men - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Age of Sails and Free Men
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next