Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 01:20

Tyren: "I think you've misjudged our relationship..."

Za'Thun: "Do not mind brother logen. He is... set in his ways."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 01:21

Diana: do what the fuck you want where she's concerned.

Noctis: I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 01:33

Za'Thun: "in any case brother, unless there is something else?"

Tyren: "I'll... make the point of not mentioning her in future."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 01:35

Noctis: There is not. *he removes his helmet, respectfully* Save to alleviate and answer any questions you may have about my brothers. I know the details of...what we are, are not well known.

Diana: *sighs* Right. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 01:41

*At the point of maximal awkward, laurence wanders in.* "Sup.... *sensing mood.* Who died?"

Za'Thun: "Water under the metaphorical bridge brother. If it walks, talks and fights like a salamander. .. thats a salamander."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 01:54

Diana: no one yet.

he sees a contented smile creep over noctis' face
"Well said brother. Lord guilliman would be pleased to see your acceptance. Not all chapters have been as...forgiving."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:07

Za'Thun: "Oh i can certainly imagine. The more puritanical.... dark angels right?"

Laurence: "Well if you want to try and kill someone, go for it, had a chat with mum upstairs and she is all fine with you going out and getting chainaxed. Something something tradition something something honour in death."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:11

OOC: Would it be better if I scrapped having my own random regiments on the planet? And actually do something sensible like work out what sort of regiments would actually be there
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:14

OOC: Well, if you wanna put thought into it. The planet is a "Paradise world" in that the equitorial band of it. is really nice and kinda somewhere sort of mid European in climate. But moving out the temperature drops quickly and becomes just glacier city. So there's a load of nobles and the odd small hive city in the equatorial region, and reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally shit mining rigs out on the ice shelves.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:15

OOC problem matt. it'd literally just be PDF right now
IC Noctis: I was not there for the rock. Baal on the other hand...

Diana:...I fucking said so....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:23

OOC: George has got a point, so no guard. Makes life easier doesn’t it, poorer Finnish style PDF from the north and south, with fairly well equipped pdf from the equatorial hives.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:23

OOC you're going full winter war?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:27

OOC: I was initially gonna change what I said earlier. So only 2k redcoats, some Harakoni, some Phantine Air Corps, And a cack-Ton of cadian redshirts, my excuse being that they’ve just come off campaign and are resting for a bit in the planet.

But your rather obvious point put a wrench in that, so I went with Rae’s description and had a quick think on how the pdf would be. But yeah, winter war.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:29

OOC i mean, having em show up still works
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:31

OOC: Maybe, up to you two in the end.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:36

Za'Thun: "The Blood Angels...? That does make sense."

Laurence: "Don't get snippy with me, i just got handed an Ay okay to kill you." *Poinient glance*

Tyren: "You are joking? You are joking." *he takes a step in front of diana*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:46

Noctis: no, not the blood angels. Lord Dante was very accepting of his new brothers. Lord Seth of the Flesh tearers was...not.

Diana:....well, this is happening.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:52

Za'Thun: "Really? Oh. They are... certainly aggressive."

Laurence: "I am just as confused. Yes, it was a joke tyren. Chiiiil."

*Tyren steps back* "Good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:53

Noctis: I think his exact words were 'Ultramarines in Red Armour'

Diana: did you just...meatshield yourself for me?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 02:59

Za'Thun: "The thought had crossed my mind. However... you've shown willing to learn."

Tyren: "Yes?" *he says this as if its obvious.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:00

Noctis: of course, brother. Vulkan's blood runs through my veins, just as with yours.

Diana:....why?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:01

Za'Thun: "Indeed brother." *he claps him on the shoulder* "Vulkan lives."

Tyren: "Why would i not?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:04

Noctis nods back "That he does, brother."

Diana: cuz...you'd die
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:07

Laurence: "Imma let you two have a moment... *Steppin back out of the door* Go see the lady upstairs at some point eh tyren...." *wanderin back upstairs*

Tyren: "...Perhaps."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:08

Za'Thun: "unless you have any... other questions?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:11

Diana remains confused.

Noctis: I would stay a while, if you will permit it brother. Clear my head. Contemplate a while.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:30

Tyren: "But you would be alive. Even if i was not."

Za'Thun: "The cathedral never shuts its doors brother. Look into the flame a while, it will help"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:43

Diana:...so?

Noctis: My thanks, brother. *he walks over and does so*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:46

Tyren: "So... I would have done the right thing."

*the chaplain wanders off elsewhere in the cathedral to do some chaplainy shit. Lighting candles and the like*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:47

Diana: by being an idiot and getting yourself killed?

*contemplating*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:56

Tyren: "By saving someone else. Even at the expense of my life."

*He notices a marine walk in. and walk to one of the alcoves, light a candle, and kneel. He is fully armoured, and does not remove his helm*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 03:59

Diana:... what?

Noctis looks over at the newcomer
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:11

Tyren: "Self sacrifice is part of nocturne's culture."

*He is fully combat readied, bolter, ammunition and grenades. The squad marking on his shoulder tells him to be a member of tactical squad three. To noctis's knowledge, there was only two*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:12

Noctis: Greetings, brother.

Diana: it's ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:17

Tyren: "Why would it be? It is a soldiers purpose to protect the people. What are astartes but soldiers?"

*The kneeling astartes turns his head slowly to look up at noctis.* "Greetings...." *He sounds hesitant*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:19

Noctis: I apologise if I have interrupted your contemplation, brother. *he turns his gaze back to the fire*

Diana: A soldier fights for a cause.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:27

Tyren: "Why do you hate the ultramarines? Because they hurt your people. You want them dead so they cannot hurt them again. Even revenge is about protecting your people."

*The astartes turns back to the alcove.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:29

Diana: It's not a matter of protection. It's a matter of revenge.

Noctis looks away from the fire, beginning to observe, and marvel, at the vulkan depictions.
"He looks just as I imagined him. Our father."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:41

Tyren: "Once your revenge is done. what then?"

As yet unnamed astartes: "Descriptions are rather accurate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:44

Noctis: yes... Noble, Heroic, Self sacrificing... Lord Guilliman spoke very highly of him. Said once that of all his brothers, he enjoyed Vulkan's company the most. I can see why.

Diana: got to get there first. Not for me to decide.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:50

Tyren: "We are worlds apart. You were right."

A.y.u.a: "May we all follow his example..." *This marine sounds distinctly unsalamandery. Others have a bright view of heroic and self sacrificing acts, where as he appears to be resigned to the idea.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 04:52

Diana: *shrugs* I'm a rank and file grunt. I fight, and tell the guys below me how to fight. 's about it.

Noctis: When the lord commander and I last spoke, he told me of the last time he saw our father. Upon Macragge, after the massacre.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 05:00

A.y.u.a: "Vulkan lives."

Tyren: "You fight because you believe in the cause."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 16:11

Noctis: aye, Vulkan lives. The lord commander said it broke his heart to see his brother slain as he was. Said it was his lowest point since calth.

Diana: I do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-11, 16:22

*he nods silently. still looking into the alcove.*

Tyren: "Do not characterise yourself as some tool for others to wield."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 00:48

Diana: easy for you to say.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:09

Tyren: "Is it? Astartes have always been seen as weapons. Less than human."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:13

Diana: *snorts* ha... 'less than human'... like your precious vulkan and his brothers thought of our iron lord?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:25

Tyren: "Like i thought of him." *he gives a hard look*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:29

Diana:.... Tell me. Who did perturabo serve first?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2018-01-13, 01:33

Tyren: "He served the emperor, but his methods were his own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next