Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 22:07

Tyren: *he looks down at her, then breaks eye contact, looking at the contemptor that was his shell, a hint of sadness in his voice* "The willing followers of a daemon are as damned as he." *he says the line as if it is a quote*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-14, 23:09

"Tell that to my mother."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 01:20

Tyren: "She did not follow his example."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 01:22

Diana: who was my teacher again?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 01:37

Tyren: "Did your mother send soldiers to their deaths for no good reason? Or did she value the men under her command?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 01:47

"Bad example...she only commanded olympians. We're valuable to the warsmith"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 03:56

Tyren: "Valuable? You're people not a damned commodity. Lyanna cared about the men under her command."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 12:23

Diana: *sigh* poor choice of words on my part...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-15, 12:34

meanwhile with anne and mac...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 01:13

Tyren: "You will never understand, will you?"

*mac's back is to the wall, facing the door, the stilleto knife still in his hand. The short blade glints dully in the half light from the single weak glow globe.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 01:16

Anne seems to be finally waking up again after her rest after the whole torture thing

Diana: maybe.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 01:21

Mac: "You doin okay lass?"

Tyren: "Life is valuable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 01:23

Anne: *groans* I...think so

Diana: Life isn't valuable. There's too much of it and it's lost too much for that to be true.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 02:13

Mac: "Hurt anywhere?"

Tyren: "You have friends you care about, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 12:47

Anne struggles to her feet "Everywhere...but I'll live"

Diana:...not now I don't
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:10

Mac: "Thats the spirit."

Tyren: "But you cared about them, yes? One sweep of my cannon and all you cared for would turn to mist. All i would care for it is fourty less shells in my ammunition storage. The universe wouldn't care at all. To you...?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:11

Anne: so...now what?

Diana:... I'm just a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:17

Tyren: "I would have erased your world in half a second. And your commander would see acceptable losses."

Mac: "Same plan... we wait till that door opens."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:20

Anne: right... that may take a while I'm guessing.

Diana: Not acceptable if we lose.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:27

Mac: "Fuck knows..."

Tyren: "Would it be acceptable to you?"

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:29

Diana: it's not up to me.

Anne:..*sighs and looks at the door*...guess we could...talk? I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:31

Tyren: "It is now. You're a free woman."

Mac: "Could do... Not much else on the cards."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:32

she looks up at him. then looks away again. "Maybe I want to think like you. Maybe."

Anne: alright.... tell me about yourself Mac. Figure if we're gonna be down here a while, might aswell know.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:37

Tyren: "...I'm glad."

Mac: "Not much to tell. Cadian born, went through academy, deployed a few places, saw some action. Got myself sent to the penal legion... rest is history."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:38

Diana:....

Anne: how'd you get sent there?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:42

Tyren: "But you don't have to put yourself in danger. Its us who should be in danger."

Mac: "Our commissar... nasty piece of work he was. Ordered my men to open fire on protesting civilians. I belayed the order, he overruled me, so i shot him." *he smirks* "Both barrels, bang-bang." *he makes a finger gun at the door, still watching it all this time, and mimes recoil.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:43

Anne: Noble of you. Bet the civvies were happy about that.

Diana: I'm a soldier. It's what I do.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 15:47

Tyren: "We were made so humans need not fight."

Mac: "Nah, same crowd called me a traitor at my sentencing."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 16:32

Anne: Now that's a feeling I get. Sons o bitches never appreciated the shit I did for em either.

Diana: tell that to the imperial guard.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 16:54

Tyren: "We did. Reliving beleaguered forces."

Mac: "Propaganda is fuckin great."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:11

Diana: bull. shit.

Anne: I know, right.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:20

Tyren: "Why would the guard have to fight when a full company of astartes arrives?... in most cases, at least"

mac: "Almost makes you want to turn traitor."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:39

Anne: almost.

Diana: they still do. And most of the time, you're not there.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:43

Tyren: "Alas. Vulkans dream was never fulfilled."

Mac: "Still. Emperor wills and we obey. Soon as that door opens, i'll fuckin prove my loyalty."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:45

Diana: no thanks to your emperor.

Anne: didn't work quite so well last time...but it's the only option I guess.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:48

Tyren: "No thanks to perturabo."

Mac: "This time, i know whats coming."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:51

Diana: He turned later. Because of your emperor.

Anne: So we think.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:54

Tyren: "If he had simply fought on like we all were prepared to, the golden age may still have come again. Progress, peace. It could have happened."

Mac: "Well, if not, i guess it'll be my turn for some attention right?" *he laughs* "They can try."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 17:56

Diana: the golden age was a lie.

Anne: aye, that they can. *footsteps outside*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:05

Tyren: "The golden age happened. Before the age of strife, before the birth of slaanesh. Humanity was great."

Mac: *Stands up, picks up the single chair in their cramped cell and holds it up like a shield. the knife held out to his side, knees bent and ready to charge.* "Moment of truth lass..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:10

Diana: and it died.

Anne likewise readies herserlf. the Door opens, but no one enters....except for the young woman who is literally thrown into the room, the door shutting behind her
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:14

Tyren: "From the damned eldar's hubris."

*Mac sets the chair back down, and kneels by the woman.* "You livin there girl?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:17

Hera: *Emerging from yet another alleyway, where she was sure she saw something moving in the shadows.* "We'll never find this thing... much less mac..."

Hakken: "He's a tough cunt. Might be he finds us aint it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:24

she grunts and tries to get up. her hands are bound behind her back, and Mac notes a very particular Fluer DeLis tattoo on her shoulder. Anne helps her up.

Diana: fukin xenos.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:26

*Mac gets to slitting the ropes tying her hands.*

Tyren: "Indeed. Which is why the galaxy should be humanities. We have not yet proven to be unworthy of it, like its previous masters."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:37

???: thanks *rubs her sore wrists*

Diana laughs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:41

Tyren: *Helmet tilt. She gets the distinct idea this is his version of an eyebrow raise*

Mac: *sees fleur de lis* "Oh... of course sister." *Takes a step back, and makes the aquilla, somewhat clumsily, knife still in hand.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:48

Diana: horus heresy?

???: so...who're you two
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:51

Tyren: "Paltry compared to the blunders of our predecessors."

Mac: "Uhhhh...." *Looks at anne for assistance with this*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:53

Diana: no ome 'deserves' the galaxy.

Anne: Inquisitorial agents. Its not going so well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-01-16, 18:57

Tyren: "Once, i dreamed of taking it all for humanity. Now, i hope to hold what we have. Deserving or not it will not happen."

Mac: "well, secrecy out of the window, yeah. that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next