Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:37

wilhelm sidesteps, causing gideon to fall to the ground beside him
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:37

*OOF*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:39

hakken does note upon inspection that wilhelm is wearing an officer's gorget
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:39

Hakken steps forwards, going to backhand the melta from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:40

wilhelm steps backwards at the last second so the backhand does not connect
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:42

Leveling an arm at wilhelm, the pilot lights ignite. "You think you can walk in here and give orders kreiger?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:43

"I gave no orders"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:44

"Tellin us we can't secure our shit, sound like a fuckin order to me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:45

"Stating your fortifications are unsanctioned and against regulations is not an order, it is a fact"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:45

*Getting up*
“Oh here we go”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:46

"You tellin that to a room full o fucking convicts dipshit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:47

"You are imperial soldiers. *glances at mute* I was under the impression the shock troops of cadia were not given to random acts of vandalism or the threatening of fellow loyal soldiers"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:50

"An i were under the assumption cadians didn't shoot superior officers, but the cunt did it anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:52

"And were your current superior officer, the other cadian, to hear you shot dead an imperial soldier for inquiring as to your unsanctioned fortifications, you believe he would approve? And what of the inquisitor's apprentice? I understand she is one of you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:57

"You're under the assumption we never done it before. Desertin aint easy lad. people get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 00:57

"If it's so easy then do it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:02

Hakken nods. "You got balls lad. give you that. Bandit."

in the corner of the room, crosshairs over the krieger's head, bandit squeezes the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:03

at which point a light brighter than a rather powerful flashbang goes off in hakken's face. by the time his vision returns, it seems the kreiger has bolted for cover out of sight
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:05

Gideon being the smart boy that he is has backed away to the entrance
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:08

Hakken: "Alright. You wanna burn, you can burn. Sweep an clear, i want a corpse, bandit, watch the exits."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:09

"For the record, I'm older than you, so lad doesn't fit"
*suddenly hakken feels a small explosion against his back, specifically his power pack. Moments later, the suit loses power*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:13

Mute walks towards the source of his voice, infernus bolter lowered, lucy covering his ass.

hakken: "OH YOU BETTER HOPE THEY DONT LEAVE YA ALIVE!"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:21

“You realise that killing him will just piss off the inquisitor right?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:23

"I dont give a shit noble boy!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:27

the voice is moving fast
"I do not wish to cause harm to come to you, legionarre. But I will defend myself. If I must add one more sin to my soul, so be it."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:34

Lucy: "THEN FUCK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:35

*still moving*
"I merely inquired as to the reason for your unsanctioned fortifying of this area"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:40

“Paranoia”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:45

Lucy: "YOU SHOT THE FUCKIN PLACE UP YOU BASKET CASE."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:48

"I breached the door because it would not open"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 01:53

Lucy: "You're off your shit!"

Mute moves forwards towards his voice, pilot light flickering
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:07

"I wish merely to talk." *keeps moving* "I have made no threats and acted in self defence"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:09

Lucy: "Alright.... drop that melta, and we talk."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:18

“You may want to give him some garuntee(spelling?) that he won’t be killed”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:30

they hear a clatter and see the melta skid out from behind a box
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:32

Lucy: "Alright.... what you wanna talk about..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:33

"Why have you fortified this location?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:34

Lucy: "Cause we don't trust that lot."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:34

"That lot?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:35

Lucy: "Quisition, who the fuck else?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:36

"And you beleive they would storm this area in an attempt to kill you...for what reason?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2018-05-30, 02:38

Lucy: "Cause its the fucking inquisiton."

At which point, a voice from the door announces. "WHAT. THE FUCK. DID YOU PEOPLE DO?!"

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=375
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20