Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:27

Trajan: I saw. *smiles* Very impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:28

Mordred: “Indeed it was”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:31

LI: sir... I am sorry sir but my shield is damaged. Forgive me my impudence but I must request permission to seek repairs.
Trajan looks at her a moment, a tinge of sadness in his eyes.
Trajan: You needn't apologise LI. Get whatever repairs you need. You've done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:34

Ket arrives, the plume of his helmet blackened and burnt, but otherwise none the worse for wear. He clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "Well. That was. Quite something."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:34

Trajan: indeed. Are you injured?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:45

Ket: "None the worse." He runs a hand through his plume. "I managed to heft the barrel of one of those dragon weapons before i was doused."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:45

*Mordred gives LI a rather confused look, suprised by her words and the meaning behind them*
“Impudence?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:46

LI:...letting my equipment get damaged.

Trajan: aye. Fearsome weapons those, I'd be fascinated to get a closer look at them.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:52

Mordred: “Lee...weapons are damaged by use, you shouldn’t feel shame for damaging yours. You used it in battle, and it was damaged. This is not a bad thing.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 22:52

LI just looks at him, not sure how to reply
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:04

Mord: “View yourself in a better light, you are not a slave”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:11

Ket: "Weapons like that, perhaps it would be better to leave them buried in the sand."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:19

LI:.. I didn't say I was...

Trajan: perhaps... Although I see my newphew's men are already helping themselves.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:24

Ket: "Perhaps you should enforce your leadership of this venture?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:31

Trajan: indeed... Nephew!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:42

Mord: “What?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-08, 23:47

Trajan: Tell your men not to collect those dragon weapons. Too risky.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:06

Mordred: “The risk of what exactly?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:08

Trajan: You trust your men tinkering with things that flammable?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:12

Mordred: “I trust them to do as they’re told, and hand the weapons over to me so I can dissect them”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:16

Trajan: Make sure they do, then.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:24

Mordred: “They will”
*He looks doen to LI*
“I did not mean that you were a slave, but you speak as if you were. You are far more than a mere slave, and Trajan knows it. I doubt he would take offence if you you spoke a little more assertively”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:28

LI:..I...do not...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:33

Ket: "Leave the woman be Cymrai. Having slain a dragon, she may do as she pleases in my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:34

Mord: “Have you heard how she talks Kelthrovi?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:38

Ket: "Indeed, and she has just broken a dragon's jaw. If she wishes to speak gibberish and cartwheel, let her do so."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:41

Mordred: “She has just killed a dragon, so why should she talk as if her every action could be punished?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:42

He smiles, and talks down to mordred, as if he were a child. "Because she wishes to."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:54

Trajan: don't be rude to him, Ket *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 00:55

Mord: *He smiles and shakes his head* “Maybe it is all she knows, now if you will excuse me I have men to deal with”
*With that Mordred rides off toward his own soldiers*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 01:01

*Ket shrugs, with his palms up in a. What did i do? Gesture* "Well, On that note... I have quite a number of dead men... to deal with." He sighs, and his expression sours. "Looks to be around thirty."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 01:03

Trajan: A shame. We're lucky it's not a lot more than that. I think i recognise the armour... I'll have to ask Theresa about it. She's mentioned seeing people looking like that while scouting.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 01:05

"You hear stories, of people out in the desert worshiping dragons."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-09, 01:15

Trajan: aye. Apparently they're more founded than we thought.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 01:57

Ket: "Apparently... No time to worry about that though."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 01:58

Trajan: indeed. *he's looking at the dragon, still clearly somewhat in awe at what just transpired*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:12

Ket: "What to do with the corpse."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:14

Trajan: what can we do with it? Rather heavy, can't exactly butcher it with skin that tough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:20

Ket: "The scales of such a beast are... invaluable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:21

Trajan: Indeed... LI
LI: sir?
Trajan: the cloak my newphew suggested...permission granted.
LI:...thankyou sir.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:26

Ket: "Valuable enough... to purchase a mercenary company. With change to spare. Better than its weight in silver."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:27

Trajan: *raises an eyebrow* Mercenaries eh? Never been fond of them myself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:29

Ket: "A man with a crossbow bought with loyalty, and one bought with silver are very similar in my experience."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:31

Trajan: In my experience, the latter tends to more easily betray, should his enemy present him with more silver.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:36

Ket: "You're hiring the wrong mercenaries."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 02:37

Trajan: I haven't been the one hiring them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 03:12

Ket: "Ah, i see."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 03:13

Trajan: Other legates, consuls and such. I tended to be the one cleaning up their mess after their mercenaries got bought out.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 03:23

Ket: "I think, that an enemy would have a hard time buying out a payment in dragonscale."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-10, 03:31

Trajan: true enough.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2018-04-11, 16:34

Ket: "It would set us back a day or two. And leave us vulnerable. But the oasis is not far, a large one, it could sustain us for long enough to have most of the scales off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: