Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-11, 16:34

Ket: "It would set us back a day or two. And leave us vulnerable. But the oasis is not far, a large one, it could sustain us for long enough to have most of the scales off."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-11, 16:51

Trajan: So long as we fortify ourselves, I don't see why not. It will still take a week or so before your nephew realises we're here.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-11, 19:23

Ket: "If Idilli is with us." (God of luck and good fortune.)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-11, 19:27

Trajan: indeed...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:22

Ket: "Now if you will excuse me... I have men, who i must see to the next world."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:25

Trajan: of course. Take all the time you need.

Having ordered his optio to see to his men, Justin checks on Diana
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:32

Ket nods, and makes a rather sarcastic excuse for a dracian salute, before walking back towards the smoldering sand.

Diana and her T'sebi are walking the sand, putting the blade to any of the adversary who still breathes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:33

Justin is alongside several of his veterans, doing likewise with their Pila, as they approach Diana's T'sebi
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:40

one of them, a kelthrovi born, by the skin, with a tattoo peeking from under their vambrace, sees him first, and then, as if by magic, diana turns to see them. She nods in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:45

Justin: *nods back, lifting the face guard on his helmet* You lot alright? *she can tell the question is directed at her, just a little disguised so as not to cause suspicion*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:48

Diana: "As can be expected. We lost fourty three. No wounded."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 03:58

Justin: aye, lighter than expected.... fuck. Never seen a real one before. *he's looking at the dead dragon*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:03

Diana: "Lesser ones in the deserts... You hear about it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:09

Justin: likewise in the mountains up north... but even so...
*diana notices fresh blood on the side of his breastplate, as if having come from his shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:15

Diana starts, as if to say his name. Halting herself after saying "Juh" and correcting herself. "Dracian... You are bleeding."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:18

Justin: hm? oh yes, don't worry, I've bandaged it. Lucky spear got me. *half hearted smile*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:32

Diana: "Good. We need loose no more today."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:35

Justin: aye. Any of yours fall?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:36

Diana: "No, my T'sebi faced only men. not dragons."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:36

Justin: the men had dragonfire, still a risk.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:45

Diana: "True. Luck, then."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 04:51

Justin: Aye Are-*he stops himself from saying Arenae* The gods smile upon you it seems.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:03

Diana: "Indeed. Indeed." *awkward.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:04

Justin: *mouths* I'll see you back at camp, if you get a moment *he replaces his visor then keeps moving*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:08

behind him, he hears muffled begging in kelthrovi, before a gurling scream.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:09

he turns towards it
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:10

The kelthrovi who first saw him just drove the butt spike of his spear into man on the ground's throat, with his foot on their chest.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:11

Justin doesn't react and keeps moving.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:23

Further away Ket, Justin, and Diana can see Mordred riding alongside an older but similarly armed warrior. They’re talking to eachother as they execute men, the pair being tailed by about a dozen spearmen who eagerly loot the corpses. If any kelthrovi are within earshot they overhear the pair talking quite obviously about Ket, with, judging by the inflection, Mordred asking the man for advice and recieving a rather dismissive answer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:32

They ride past Hakon, his foot on the dragon's back, slowly working the dagger he jammed into its scales free.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:33

LI walks over to the dragon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:34

Mord ushers the other warrior along and stops beside Hakon
“I am surprised you are still standing, not many men survive being beaten by a dragon’s tail”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:43

Hakon pulls the blade free with a final twist and pull. "I am not many men, cymrai."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:45

LI walks over to it, and begins working a stretch of its skin free.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:48

Hakon takes a knife from a sheath, concealed beneath the white silk under his armour. He offers it to Li, it has a sawtoothed blade, all the while, staring down Mordred.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:49

“That much is obvious....Thengul?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:52

Hakon: "Indeed, i am thengulli."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:53

“Why keep going at the dragon if you were barely a nuisance?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:58

Hakon: "One, a distraction is distracting, two, i intended to shove a spear up its arse."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 05:59

Mord: “That would get it’s attention, and you’d have become red paste”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:04

Hakon: "Hjúkrunarpróf" If mordred is very well educated in thengulli, he would know the word is quite the unique one to the language, roughly translating to 'son of a jarl who has not earned' or more simply 'Idiot princeling'
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:05

he sees LI give him a look for that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:08

The prince leans in toward him “Vertu fegin að þú ert bandamaður minn” (Be glad you’re my ally) “I hope to get to know you better once we make camp, our fighting pit is always open”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:09

"Ég er ekki hrifinn af því" (I am not impressed) "A pit?" He laughs, up into the sky, loud. "A pit indeed. You may see me there."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:10

LI:..pit?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:12

“Þú munt verða” (You will be) “I’ll be expecting you” *He looks to Li* “Less a pit, more an arena. We like to fight in our spare time”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:14

Hakon switches to kelthrovi, assuming that mordred does not also speak it, and knowing LI does. "līk’e kahinatu mani inē mani inidehoni āyawik’imi" (The princeling knows not who i am.)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:15

LI just looks at Hakon, knowing full well what he said. he's not sure what she's thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:17

The prince goes quiet, letting Hakon assume he can’t understand him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:20

Hakon shrugs, and digs his knife back under the scale, and continues to attempt to lever the scale off.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2018-04-14, 06:20

“Who are you Thengul?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next