Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 19:44

Mordred nods “How long were you a fighter then?”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 19:45

Ket: "Because you were vulnerable. In that armour, with a blade like that." He gestures at her, then her sword.* "You're unstoppable. But without it, chained down. Thats how everyone else feels, facing you. Helpless."

Hakon: "I did not count the days. I did not count the fights... Nor did i count scars, or kills. Men who do that go mad, down there in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 19:51

Mordred once again nods “I see...”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 19:53

she looks down at the sword, silently
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:06

Hakon: "I don't think you do. You fight for glory."

Ket looks at her, waiting for her to look up again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:07

she reaches up, removing her helm
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:10

Ket puts a hand on hers as she reaches up to it. "Not out here. Neither of us do that."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:12

"You hide your face because of your ways....I do because I wish to."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:14

"You hide it because it is your strength. A wise man once said, it is easy to be brave behind a wall. A mask is much the same."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:22

"No. It is not my strength. I am uncomfortable without it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:24

He takes his hand away. "Comfort and strength, go hand with hand."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 20:44

Mordred: “Glory, prestige, and duty. Whereas you fought to survive”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:16

"what kind of strength hides its true self? How is that strong? It's but a shell. A masquerade. An act. The truth is weak."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:26

Ket: "Maybe... Only the mask is a warrior. Because the truth is too weak to kill."

Hakon: "Yes... But so did they."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:30

*she takes the helmet off*
"Am I too weak to kill like this?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:37

Ket: "Too weak to kill without regret. Kill a man, eye to eye. And you never forget it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:41

"I dont forget with the mask on"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:43

Ket: "I try to forget."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:44

"I cant. I remember them all."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:45

Mordred: “Then you were stronger......”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:53

Ket: "I said try."

Hakon: "Yes... yes i was." He walks back over to his pile of armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:58

"...hm."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 21:59

Mord: “Thank you...I have far more to learn than I realised”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 22:43

Ket: "But some day... I intend to stop killing."

Hakon doesn't reply, simply starting to replace his armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 22:54

"...how long ago was it? Your first."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 22:58

Ket: "The first i saw, or the first i caused?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:00

"First you caused"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:02

Ket: "I was eleven. My uncle sent a man to kill me, i heard him come into my tent, i slept with a knife after... well. I stabbed him in the back as he tied the tent door."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:08

"Mine was five hundred and thirty three years, four months, two weeks and five days ago. Cymrai soldier. Couldn't have been more than fifteen. The cymrai were getting desperate then, recruiting anyone who could hold a weapon to hold the empire back. He dropped his shield from the formation. It was too heavy for the boy. I ran him through as he scrambled to pick it up, with this sword. Right to the hilt. I still remember his face. The terror in his eyes."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:10

Kets jaw works for words, but none are forthcoming.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:12

she looks at him
"Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:14

"...I... No... wha... that..." He starts, over and over, trying to make the words fit in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:14

"...prince?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:15

"...Fi...Five hundred... thirty three?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:15

"...yes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:18

"but... but thats....Thats impossible...." He smiles beneath the veil, then speaks like he's about to burst out laughing. "Okay clavae... you got me.... Very good... very good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:19

"....I am five hundred and fifty two years years and one day old.... yesterday was my birthday"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:20

Ket stands up from kneeling, and looks left and right, as if there is some joke he's not privy to. "Bu.. no.... wha..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:21

she looks at him, dead serious
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:23

"You can't be... no thats not... no... no."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:24

"It is the...changes we go through. We stop ageing at twenty."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:25

"You are... actually... immortal?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:26

"I don't know. I've never known one of us to die outside of battle."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:30

"...But... thats... thats insane. How... how are you still... how can you keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:31

"...in body or in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:34

"mind...? It's... I can't... Couldn't."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:35

"...you are right. It is...hard. When I am fighting, or maintaining my equipment, or with the consul, I am fine...but when I am not...I remember things...things I do not want to remember."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:44

"It is the nature of soldiering... In such positions as we are."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:47

"mm.... it is too long between fights"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:51

Mord: “Should you grow bored, our arena is always open should you want to fight”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2018-04-19, 23:59

Hakon: "Still much to learn..." He kneels down, covering his head, hunched again, and replaces his helmet.

Ket: "Fighting is what you remember, yes? How will more killing help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next