Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:06

Putting their backs to the wall, they use the gun to shield them from the worst of the fire, Serah returning the favour with short bursts of bolter fire from her godwyn Diaz, while jax draws his blade, and begins carving through the gun's armour plating to open a passage inside.

Laurence: "Sidonai... Do you see that"

Sidonai: "See... what?"

Laurence directs her gaze with a finger, pointing to a particularly bright comet flying through the sky
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:13

the fighting continues, as the music gets louder...and louder, building more and more, both as if getting closer, and as if the music is itself building to something
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:15

Serah continues to put shots out into the force harrying them, until jax cuts thought all the armour, and a chunk falls in with a deafening clang. The edges of the cut are perfectly smooth, bright and shining, cold to the touch. He rushes into the space beyond, blade and pistol bared.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:22

just as the music reaches its big crescendo, there is a loud crash. Turning to see its source, they see a nearby building having been smashed open from the inside, caused by a large object crashing through, and smashing into the side of one of the leman russes, causing it to tip onto its side. The culprit is a battle walker, resembling an imperial knight, but only about half the size, albiet still double the height of the leman russ it has just attacked. Its armour is bone white, punctuated with blue, with the sigil of a dragon clutching a broken lance on one shoulder. In one arm it bears a large chain weapon, which it uses to carve a huge hole in the armour of the tank, before blasting into it with its other weapon, a collossal double barrled meltagun, causing the tank to detonate spectacurlarly. As it does this, a heavy stubber mounted atop its carapace begins to scythe down the shocked and unsuspecting infantry.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:26

Jax: "SERAH!"

Serah dives through the hole in the guns armour the moment she sees the knight. "I think its loyal."

jax: "You think or you know?"

Serah: "I didn't see any stars"

Jax: "Good start, right, gun, first things first."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:32

moments later another building on the other side of the area bursts open with another knight, in the same colours and equipment but with somwhat different personal heraldry, emerging from it, with both knights blaring the dramatic battle music loud and proud. Moments later, they are smashing through the lines of the defenders, drawing basically all of their fire, melta weapons turning the sentinels to mulch, chain weapons and stubbers making mincemeat of the infantry, small arms fire glancing off their armour and heavier weapons blasting off of their ion shields
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:36

Jax hands off the bag of explosives to serah, cuts a hole in the deckplate, letting the chunk fall through into the gun's operating space, after which serah pulls the pin on the pack of explosives, setting the short timer, and hurls it into the hole.

Jax: "Time to leave?"

Serah: "I'd say so."

With that the pair climb back out of the hole, and start running along the macro cannon's barrel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:38

as they do so, they see one of the knights shoulderbarge in a head on charge into the second leman russ, so hard it is tipped back, the knight pushing harder to the point the russ is flipped entirely on its back, crushing several cultists underneath
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:51

Jax: "Oh this is not going to work!"

Serah: "Faith, dear!" With that she leaps from the end of the barrel, swan diving from the high perch, and plummeting towards the earth. A few seconds later, Jax follows, with a long yell of "FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 20:55

the knights are continuing to just rampage through the defenders, having not noticed the pair, the music still blasting loud and proud
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 22:57

Gideon continues to stand against the hull constantly flicking the safety on and off as he listens to the carnage outside
“Pilot, are there two Armiger hulls out there?”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 22:58

Erik: Aye, looks like it laddie. Friends o yours?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 22:59

Erik hears a long drawn sigh “....They work for me. They’re meant to be guarding the ship”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 23:03

Garron: I'd class taking out a giant gun pointing at the ship as 'guarding' it
Erik: *laughs* they sound like our blood claws back home
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 23:08

“Take a blood claw give him balls of adamantium, some drugs, and the biggest stick you can find. And then he might be comparable to those two”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 23:10

erik laughs again, loudly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 23:14

Gideon shakes his head with a small smile “Pilot, to the landing pads. Clear the infantry and I’ll get my knight”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-29, 23:23

"On it laddie!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 14:52

The method by which serah and jax reach street level is... less than graceful, consisting basically of their air drop strategy. Try to land on the sturdy bits. Serah mutters prayer, jax yells inventive curses
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 14:59

they manage to get a glimpse of one knight full on punting a sentinel into another sentinel
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 15:17

Jax unslings his rifle, a giant thing, almost as tall as he is, with a long scope and wooden furniture. "That bomb is taking a bit-" at that moment, the satchel detonates, in the initial explosion, the macro cannons breach is slagged, then, a split second later, its stored ammunition cooks off, and the gun is forcibly thrown from its mounting, belching fire from the barrel, the armour playing around it deforming outwards

"...long."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 15:18

the remaining defenders flee, as the two knights' turn towards the exploding gun, jax and serah finally being noticed
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 17:02

They raise weapons, serah finding cover behind a lamppost, and jax in the mouth of an alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 17:09

weapons lowered, the two approach, slowly. its obvious against meltas that big, cover wouldnt help anyway
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 18:11

Jax: "Hold the fuck up gloryboys!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 18:20

+And who might you be smartarse+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 18:22

"Friends of yer boss! So let's have those guns down yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-06-30, 23:25

they look at eachother for a second
+We're not pointing our guns at you though...+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 03:20

OOC: All of the notification emails went into the junk folder...yay!

Gideon checks his lasgun again while he waits, keeping himself occupied so he doesn’t have to talk to the astartes surrounding him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:14

Jax: "Gimme credit, im an old man."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:20

the other armiger speaks, its voice clearly female
+So old you're blind? The guns are pretty big buddy.+

Gideon notices Sagor, the hulking terminator of the kill team, appears to be watching him. of course, its hard to tell behind the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:28

"nah, old enough to know how quick a gun can come up, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:36

He looks up at the terminator and stares for a moment, taking in the armour’s design before looking to the door once again
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:38

he's wearing typical indomitus pattern armour, with an assault cannon in one hand, and a power fist in the other, modified to have a small meltagun built into the fist. his chapter shoulder marks him as an executioner

the female knight speaks up again
+So who exactly are you two+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:53

The terminator looking at him does little to calm his pre-battle jitters
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:54

Jax: "Eh, noone important, just friends of your boss."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-03, 23:59

Quintis: you seem ill at ease, knight.

the male knight pipes up
+Our boss don't have friends, cept us.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:07

“Just anxious to get my knight is all”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:09

"Is it true your house train in foot combat as well as 'mounted'?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:16

“Aye. We train with sword, spear, lance, and bow”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:18

"Then I'm sure you'll be fine"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 00:26

“I’m sure I will be, but that does not stop me from getting anxious”
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-04, 01:03

"Maybe he made some new ones. I'm real nice when you get to know me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-09, 00:27

the astartes shrugs

+That so?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-09, 01:32

Jax: "That's right. We're here for the knight."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-10, 23:57

+Alright. So who are you?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:28

Jax: "Jax, First Karasov... That over there is Serah Immalia, Order of Our Martyred Lady." It is entirely likely, that as an educated young man, the knight pilot is aware of the exterminatus of Karasov, over two hundred years previous.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:31

if they do they don't show it. One of the knights, the female, gives a mock, jokey salute with her chain cleaver
+A pleasure. I'm Lady Gwendoline Lloyed. That berk there is my brother, Owain+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:39

Jax: "Good to meet the both of you, but perhaps we should be securin this hangar? We've a knight to get."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:41

Owain: +Think ye can keep up+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2018-07-11, 00:49

Jax: "I reckon." *he steps from cover, as does Serah*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next