Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:14

"Aye, it has. The poor fuckers like us, the non purebloods, they're gettin sent in en-masse. Figure out where the line's weakest by where they do best. Then they're gonna send the big boys in to those bits"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:18

"And we're holding you back, as of yet?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:19

"Fer now. Unless they try some counterattacks that need bluntin, I'm gettin saved for the breakthrough"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:24

"The emperor protects." He says this with surprising surety.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:25

"Aye, maybe he does." he shrugs "Hope for your lads sake eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:28

"How any man could march into that, i do not know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:29

"Aye. Dunno how they motivate em. Never been in the infantry meself."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:33

"One does not meet many veterans of shock infantry. And those you do, are scary men."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:34

"Aye. Fought against your death korps once. They were scary bastards."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:40

"What i would do for a regiment of them here. We could have held this world for decades."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:42

he chuckles
"Aye probably." he turns around and steps down from the pallisade
"So, you feelin any better lad? How ya holdin up?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:42

"I've had worse than a kicking in my time, I'll live."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:44

he chuckles
"Come on, lets get ye some grub eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:45

"If you insist."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:47

"Would ye rather starve lad? Musta been hours since you got food down ya"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:51

"Not since before the assault. I ate lunch with my crew."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:53

"ah..sorry bout that lad." he nods "I know the feeling of losing yer crew. 's hard."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 02:55

"They were good men. Every man jack of them."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:01

"Aye, don't doubt it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:03

He links his thumbs to make the aquilla, and mutters a quiet prayer
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:04

the other man lowers his gaze slightly as a sign of respect
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:10

After a few moments, he unhooks his thumbs. "Now that you mention it, Something to eat would be welcome."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:11

he nods "Right this way lad" he heads back towards the dugout
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:13

He slips one of his hands between the buttons of his coat, to hold his ribs as he follows.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:14

once inside, the man goes rifling through a bag beside one of the beds, before pulling out a ration pack and tossing it over. it's nothing great, but it is notably better than the ones he had in the imperial lines
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-30, 03:19

After said meal is finished, the speed and silence of said, betraying how hungry he was. "Mmn, rather good."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:01

he chuckles
"Aye, much as i don't like the company, bein in the professionals means we get better quality shite. That and the higher life expectancy aint bad"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:09

"A tank is good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:17

"Aye, Tanks help" he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:21

Laurence practically kicks down the door to the bunker, rushing as much as he is, he walks right past lyanna, waving off any questions she has and vaguely declaring "No talk now need to find canister." Then descending down further into the bunker

"Well, if one isn't fighting superheavies, that is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:28

lyanna shrugs this off

"Depends what tank you're in I spose eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:42

Some time later, he returns, with a plasteel cylinder, around the size of a battle cannon shell, over his shoulder. "Found it."

"Last i checked, we didn't have any Baneblades."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:44

"Macharius' done me good enough so far."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:50

"I wouldn't rely on it, if faced by any baneblade variant."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 18:58

"Aye, gotta be good to take on a baneblade with em, but you've got more of a chance" he stubs out his cigar "still, 's possible"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 19:05

"Taking out a baneblade on foot, is 'possible'. but i would not wish to try it."

Meanwhile, laurence makes his way back towards the front lines with the canister over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 19:39

"I aint talkin in hypotheticals lad."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 19:42

"Please, don't, I am deadly allergic to bullshit."

Walking down to the very centre of the line, he puts a foot on the firing step, and peers over, looking at the pile of corpses outside of the blackened and burned area of the flamethrower's effect.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 19:43

he raises his eyebrow "that so?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 20:10

"It is indeed."

Laurence nods to himself, and shifts his grip on the canister to the handle welded to its base, he swings it back and forth a little, experimentally, judging it's weight, and draws one of his pistols from its holster with his left hand. Then, with no ceremony or flourish, he hurls the thing into the air. The canister tumbles through the air a considerable distance, clearing the twenty metre area of blackened earth, and then some. It lands among the dead, crushing the pelvis of a corpse with a grisly sound.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 20:14

he reaches for a flask of water and takes a swig "So what's yer name lad?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-01-31, 20:27

"Werner, and yours?"

Laurence pops his head over the parapet, for just long enough to level his pistol, and crack off a shot at the canister. The bullet pierces the plasteel, with a hollow ringing sound. But there is no explosion, no rapid expulsion of pressurised gas. But from the jagged hole, what appears to be a fine off-white powder, like flour, drifts out.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 00:30

Arteras sighs, shaking his head. “If we hide here, our forces will be cut down one by one until it is just us left.”
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 17:09

"Erwin"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 19:48

"A solid high gothic name. I wouldn't have thought so."

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 20:00

"That so?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 20:06

"I was expecting some unpronounceable gibberish."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 20:18

"Why'dya think that? we're speakin the same language eh?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 22:54

"Frankly I am surprised at that as well."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 22:58

"it's the universal human language eh?" he offers his drink to Werner
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-02-01, 23:12

He takes the offered drink "apparently so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next