Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Empires of Ashes Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-02, 07:58

LI: are they...like you?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-02, 23:43

"In some ways aye, not the way you're thinkin of."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-03, 23:49

"Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-04, 00:26

"I'm a bastard, my father's... by some thrall girl."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-04, 00:29

LI:... *he sees a degree of understanding in her eyes* I have lived nearly half a millenia. I have never met a man capable of what you are, beyond my own kind.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-04, 00:50

"You have not fought the Hellir Folk."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:26

LI: *lowers her brow* People aren't like us naturally.
She emphasises the 'us'
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:31

Hakon avoids eye contact for a second. "Aye... suppose they aren't. Well, was born this way, so i reckon. Guess that makes it a sort of natural."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:32

LI's eyes are locked on him. Her face seems neutral, unreadable, but her eyes do not move from him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:43

He thumbs at the blade of his axe, polishing away some tiny stain. he clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "My mother... I had an idea, back then... stories i'd heard, but... i didn't quite think..." He pauses for a while "Till i met you... now... well, pretty sure now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:44

"She was like me"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:45

"Aye, she was."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:46

LI nods, her face softening a little. she doesn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:56

Hakon just thumbs the rim of his helmet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 00:57

"She is dead?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 01:03

"I don't know. It's been a while."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 01:07

she pauses.
".....Arenae protect her..." she mumbles a little
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 01:22

"Don't think she needs much protection."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-05, 22:35

LI pauses.
"My kind are not invincible." *she slowly rolls up her tunic to reveal the miriad of horrifying scars covering almost every inch of her flesh.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 02:03

"Aye... Aye... I know that well enough. We all die in the end... even..." He pauses. "Us."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 17:05

LI: *lowers it again* I've been waiting for it. It is as if it avoids me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 18:16

"We're close to it. Perhaps you can ask."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 18:25

she raises an eyebrow at that
"I do not understand"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 19:35

"Death lives at the bottom of the river, in the sunken city." Hakon reaches under his helmet, fiddling with a strap "You can meet her, if you swim."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 19:40

LI:... she?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 22:35

Removing the strap, he lifts off his helmet, and sits it between his knees. "Aye. Akali."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 22:38

she pauses
"Your goddess. I see."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 23:15

He shrugs, and begins to unhook the veil, from where it is around his ears. Allowing her to see his face. His hair is blonde, almost platinum, beard and hair both. Braided tightly, to fit beneath his helm also. "Shes... not just a godess. She's real."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 23:18

LI: Aren't they all?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 23:23

"Not how i mean... I spoke to her." he gestures between the two of them "Like we are now."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 23:35

LI:...go on.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 23:37

Trajan and mordred continue through the camp for a while. Eventually they come across a group of legionaries, sat around a fire, talking nonchalantly. Trajan indicates for mordred to have a go talking to them.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-06, 23:41

"There is a place. Where a city once stood, and was thrown into the river... That city worshipped her, so she remained with the temple." He turns the helmet over in his hands "We... the immortals, that is... The first of us were the people of that city... and when someone joins... they walk into the river to take her blessing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-07, 00:04

LI nods for him to continue
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-07, 23:21

"She... I do not know how to... how to say... but she talks to you. Different people see different things but... she is always..." he trails off into silence
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-07, 23:43

LI: she always.....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-08, 00:04

"She understands."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-08, 00:11

"Understands...what?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-08, 00:39

"She just understands you. Why you're doing what you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-08, 00:40

LI:...that would be... something....
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-08, 01:10

"She seems to just know."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-08, 22:47

LI:...I suppose she is a goddess. It would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-09, 03:20

"I've heard no words from the old gods. Just crows the wise women told us were omens." He turns his helmet over in his hands, looking into the face of it. The crest of sandy gold proud atop it. "Perhaps the eastern gods are simply silent, or we have not found their places... Do the Dracian gods speak?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-09, 11:34

LI: I have not seen them do so... But the Consul tells me one once spoke to him. On Chronos, there is a lone peak. Mount Antiochus, the most northern mountain in the known world. At its peak there is a temple, home to the Oracle of Chronos. The Consul tells me when he visited her, Arenae herself came before him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 19:02

"I know little of the Dracian gods. Only what i heard from my elders, and from the kelthrovi"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 19:17

LI: she is our divine mother. Her child lead our ancestors to slay the dragon, and found our city. She is goddess of war, strategy, love, beauty and power. I'm told she takes the form of either a dire wolf, or a woman of impossible beauty, clad in sparkling armour, with iridescent wings that glitter in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 20:35

"Sounds about right."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 20:49

LI nods, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 22:04

"Dracian gods are gentle creatures by all sounds." he snorts "As convincing as lipstick on a hog."

While hakon and Li hide away in the corners of the city, Ket is marching upon the Satrap's courtyard, where he expects to find trajan. Six immortals march in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 22:11

LI: Arenae can be violent, in our defence ordinarily. She is very unlike her brother. Artor; the Bear. The savagery and violence of war in the flesh.

He hears from the guards there that Trajan is in his tent with the Legionaries, preferring to sleep alongside his men rather than take in the luxury of the palace.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime2019-06-12, 22:28

Hakon "More like an eastern god."

So there he goes. A scroll in his fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Empires of Ashes Reboot   Empires of Ashes Reboot - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Empires of Ashes Reboot
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next