Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+3
Gorath
cow-man
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unrecorded sector - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 15:31

Freya: i will mom where is arya anyways
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 15:40

A large group of eldar soldiers uses grav technology to keep the ship routed to the ground.

"Your wanted for murder! Come out and face judgement!" The autarch yells, backed up by 2 full squads of guardians, a avenger squad of 5, and a group of howling banshees.

He steps out, a large weapon held in his arms.
"Say hello to my little friend" he says before pulling the trigger, a missile screaming through the air before a large explosion turns a group of craftworlders to a red mush.
He then runs forward, two splinter pistols drawn, blazing away into the large group. Some try to pull up they're weapons but he's too quick, his precision uncanny, splinters of pain entering necks; shoulders, anywhere weak, sending the victim into spasms of pain.

The banshees run forward, wailing death notes, swords shimmering. He drops the pistols and unhooks his two curved knives, the banshees swing, strike and whip towards him, but when he exits the fight, each one falls down, their bodies covered in perfect cuts and blood.

The autarch draws his power blade, spinning it in his hands with perfect grace and mobility. His skill is amazing to behold, so Nerus throws multiple knives at him, the swordsman falling over, gurgling on his own blood.

"I can't change... not now.. not ever" he gets back on his ship, leaving the dying to die. The smell of blood in the air as his ship disappeared into a green light.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 16:26

o shit son
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 16:28

OOC I already read this all a while ago
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 16:47

Ooc: you don't push him around.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:10

She offers daria a drink
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:11

Daria: no thanks. and arya is busy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:15

She twirls the sword in place as she waits
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:20

Freya: im going to talk to fae
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:21

Daria: freya...be careful. please.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:23

When she comes back (meaning you can delay and have her respond to Daria)
"I have this feeling of something distant, yet I'm unsure"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:25

OOC btw azrok hyp is here to continue
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:29

She walks back into the room and sits next to fae
Freya: can i talk to you fae i hear you already have someone in your life
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:46

Freya: mom could you leave the room id rather talk to her in private
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:50

"Dont go talking to me about guilt... those people attacked me! I don't think you realise what I'm capable of! Shut up! I know I said that. She doesn't want me there! How can you... you think? I can't change who I am... I'm no hero... I'm a killer"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 17:59

Freya: mom can you check up on nerus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:08

she goes to do so
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:10

He lands the ship. Walking out with a dark demeanour.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:32

He goes back.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:33

Ooc.
Panicked duo: theres angry zombies coming! Quick, knock them off the platform!
Sjin: NONONONO! We can eat their brains!

Reverse zombie apocalypse FTW! XD
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:43

OOC back
IC "yeah, I have a significant other"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:45

Freya: i love what we are doing together but is it alright to do
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:46

He enters the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 18:53

She gets back up
Freya hold on ill be right back
She goes and opens the door and sees nerus and hugs him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:02

Freya: ill be right back nerus
She then walks back to her bedroom and sits next to fae
Freya i love what we do with each other but is it okay to do
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:21

"We've settled it'd happen eventually. Besides he argues he's rather bored of the galaxy. He's been a wanderer for a majority of his life and claims he saw everything worth seeing. So nowadays he just spends time drinking to little effect. I say little effect as in getting drunk is frankly impossible let alone improbable. That and he may still be an exile from Alaitoc but he cares not about returning"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:25

He enters the bathroom. The sound of the shower coming from behind the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:31

Freya: im sorry fae tell you what ill be his replacement
She smirks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:32

The sound of the shower continues.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:36

Ooc. ...hm... I think ill name this "Minecrafter's Syndrome" .... What is there left to do, when you have achieved all you can think of/can be achieved. It all becomes pointless. The only solution is to start over from scratch, under harsher conditions...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:37

OOC Naz, your only limit is your own mind
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:37

"That'd be appreciated, thank you. Besides, a partner I can sex back equally will be quite the change"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:48

Ooc. My mind is limited as well.
I made up a challange for myself: build the minecraft version(and scale) of the teracotta army. I have so much shit that the grunts and regulars are almost done.(started this afternoon). And even the shittiest armor is full meteorite armor. Hell, most of the guards wear livingmetal armor that has souls of fallen foes imbued into it...
I can do pretty much whatever i want(within reason)... What else is there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:51

create orthanc
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 19:55

Ooc. Whatever that is...
And quick math revealed that each set of livingmetal armor has the souls of 120 fallen foes trapped in it... And i have a shitload of sets...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 20:01

OOC orthanc. the tower of isengard
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 20:03

Ooc: either that or the enterprise.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 20:19

Freya: to be honest o
Ive never been touched like that in my life
She giggle
Freya: i get wet just thinking about it
-------
Meanwhile back with arya and bjourn
Bjourn: you make me so happy
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 20:54

she chuckles at Freya
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:00

She hands fae the bottle of champaign
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:02

Nerus strips his armour off, the blood upon its surface dry and cracked like a infection.

He steps into the shower, standing; the cold water hitting his body like millions of knives, he hates what he is; but he loves what he can do.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:10

OOC: Your sentence is death
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:11

Ooc: you don't have the authority to quote judge dredd to me Welp!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:13

OOC: actually its stalker from warframe

Welp
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:15

Ooc: wow, they can't even come up with they're own quotes.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:15

OOC: I know
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 21:16

Ooc: yay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 22:51

hello?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 22:54

Ooc: hi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 23:00

why everyone die
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-14, 23:05

Ooc: no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next