Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+3
Gorath
cow-man
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

unrecorded sector - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:21

Daria: slaaneshi noise marines. Anvel killed them years later.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:27

She hugs her
Freya: im so sorry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:31

Daria: *hugs back* It's fine. it was decades ago now.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:35

-elsewhere-
"Have their been developments with the Tyranids?"
"Yes autarch, a development for the worst. The imperial fortress world two systems over has fallen remarkably fast to the Tyranid for despite our calculations and the rest of the system shall fall within the day"
"I see, when will the upcoming system be reached?"
"In a matter of 5 to 7 days"
"And the Tyranid threat?"
"If their momentum holds in 2 days. If you recall the system after the recently fallen one is even less ready for invasion by a margin of worry"
"That is most troubling"
"Unless they muster forces fast enough the foe will overwhelm them easily, then nothing will slow their advance"
"Anything of note during the fortress world's fall?"
"An especially powerful Zoanthrope has appeared, with powers to match the seer council"
"Match them how?"
"To match them in potential and power, it also holds an alarming sense of tactics amidst the swarm"
".... We need to be ready"
"Agrees, I'll Marshall the warhost faster"
-end-
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:36

Faelwen wrote:
-elsewhere-
"Have their been developments with the Tyranids?"
"Yes autarch, a development for the worst. The imperial fortress world two systems over has fallen remarkably fast to the Tyranid for despite our calculations and the rest of the system shall fall within the day"
"I see, when will the upcoming system be reached?"
"In a matter of 5 to 7 days"
"And the Tyranid threat?"
"If their momentum holds in 2 days. If you recall the system after the recently fallen one is even less ready for invasion by a margin of worry"
"That is most troubling"
"Unless they muster forces fast enough the foe will overwhelm them easily, then nothing will slow their advance"
"Anything of note during the fortress world's fall?"
"An especially powerful Zoanthrope has appeared, with powers to match the seer council"
"Match them how?"
"To match them in potential and power, it also holds an alarming sense of tactics amidst the swarm"
".... We need to be ready"
"Agrees, I'll Marshall the warhost faster"
-end-
OOC in regard to those rolls earlier here's the result IC
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:39

Freya: i think that im going to go for a walk
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:40

Daria: would you like me to come with you?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:41

Freya: id love that
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:41

she smiles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:49

Freya: im going to see if arya wants to go
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:51

Daria: I think she's having a little 'private time' with Bjourn
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:57

Freya: oh um well i didnt know her and him well
-----------
Bjourn: im nervous right now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 01:57

Daria: I know
----------------
Arya: why?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:05

Bjourn: because i havent slept in the same bed since i was just little
--------------
Freya: Any parks around here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:07

Arya: I think there is one, yeah
--------------------
Arya laughs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:10

Freya: i like forest and parks
------__-_-_-
Bjourn rolls on top of her and starts to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:10

Arya does likewise and *fade*
-----------------
Daria: me too
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:12

Freya hears whats going on in aryas room
Freya: well we beter leave to two alone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:13

Daria: good idea
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:17

Freya: you lead the way
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:21

Bjourn. Is laying next to her with a grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:25

she is doing likewise
---------------
daria leads the way
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:29

Freya: whats with fae that you worry about
------------_
Bjourn: that was outstanding thank you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:33

Ooc wait is fae in the apartment still
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:36

Arya: no. thank you.
------------------------
Daria: she... was once fully dedicated to slaanesh. *she says this in a hushed voice after making sure no one is listening in*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:40

Freya: is she still
--------
Bjourn he puts his hand on her cheek and smiles
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 02:54

Daria: no. we saved her, but it took a lot of time and effort
-----------------------------
she smiles back
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 03:07

A while ago Faelwen also left the house when she heard rustling from Bjourn and Arya
*on the way back home* "I have this feeling that the darkness is dying inside me.... Eeeeeg like I care"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 11:48

Bjourn: you are just perfect
-------------
Freya: Im sorry mom i truely am i....i keep having these dreams
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 12:02

OOC I am afraid I must tell you I will not be online during the day today. too much work to do. BAI
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:23

OOC. ..tehe.... we did this once with a giant(~2m in diameter) snowball...
unrecorded sector - Page 20 A9deGnK_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:34

Ooc: looks amazing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:36

ugh... I've accepted I won't get this all done today
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:44

OOC: welcome to the procrastinating club, dear sir. i will be your guide.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:44

glad to be a part of it
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:47

OOC. what i wanna know, is where the unholy feth are my final grades!? its almost 4 in the afternoon and i still have no grades, or response from the associated teachers.... and it would be nice to know if i have to take exams or not, before monday...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:47

?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:50

OOC. today is the last day of the... whatever you call it... the learning period of the semester. monday starts the exams period. if i have passed my chemistry test, and got at least a 4 in another subject which i cant be bothered to try and translate, i dont need to take any exams. if i failed either, i need to know it by monday, and i doubt that the teachers will be grading us on the weekend in their spare time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:51

why aint they told ya? this is...strange
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:52

OOC. what actually is strange, is that the new chemistry teacher is not a lazy fuck like the last one, and that most people got grades on the other subject already... i even wrote to the teacher of the other subject but no response...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:53

.........huh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-16, 14:55

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20