Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+3
Gorath
cow-man
Azrok
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

unrecorded sector - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:29

Freya: i im sorry mom
------
Bjourn: no need to thank me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:29

Serina: no. if that happens I am simply forced out of your mind
------------------
Daria: Freya, do you not know the risks?!
--------------------------
Arya: thankyou
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:30

"Alright, let's do this"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:30

she places a hand on his forehead
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:33

"See you on the other-" everything goes black, but a pin prick of light appears in front of her eyes, turning into a maelstrom of energy that warps the darkness into a room. He standing where he was a few seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:33

Serina: Nerus?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:34

"Yes?" He realises what happened.

"I know this place..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:35

Serina: you do?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:37

They're in a overgrown ruin, the walls made from a weak sandstone, overgrowth growing all around. Theyre is a calm wind about, blowing clouds peacefully above.

"I've been here before... no.."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:40

Serina: Nerus?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:41

He walks over to a old window, it's frame rotten and old, and he looks out.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:42

Serina follows
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:45

In the distance, a group of Mon'kei are walking through the undergrowth, a group of 4 guardsmen, cadians. A smaller group of civilians, high ranking officials, one of which a child.

"I don't know If I can watch"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:46

Serina puts a hand on his shoulder
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:49

They can see Nerus run up, almost invisible to the human soldiers, one gets gutted like a fish before he can even scream, the other guardsmen turn to face a throwing knife in they're necks, violent toxins turning their flesh to a liquid goop.
The governor yells and pulls his pistol, only to have his neck yanked to the left, the sound of popping vertebrae horrifying.

The child is crying, standing alone and defenceless.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:50

Serina watches silently
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:53

Their is a sudden quiet, the child's sobbing the only noise. The dark figure towers over the human, Nerus staring back with his empty glowing helmet lenses. He draws his curved knife. A slight amount of hesitation in his actions.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:54

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:55

He raises the knife, he looking directly into the child's eyes, pausing for a moment. Looking to the blade in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:56

Serina knows what comes next.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:58

Freya: what are the risks
------
Bjourn: Take it , its a blessing for i have put my heart and soul to make it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:58

The blade falls.
The forest loses the sound of the soft crying.
Silence is law in such a place.

Nerus hooks the knife back on. Staggering away.

While the actual Nerus just lowers his head.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 21:59

Daria: She who thirsts.
----------------
she takes it
----------------
Serina puts an arm around him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:00

"Dont... don't show me pity... for I deserve none" his voice filled with spite.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:08

Serina: that is not true.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:09

"I murdered those people... more like them..." the ruins around them begin to warp.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:09

Serina: and you regret it now. you deserve pity.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:10

The features begin to melt like wax, the sky falling.

"Whats happening?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:15

Serina: I'm not sure
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:17

Everything changes, Nerus disappears into the dark. And she awakes to see that she is in a dark, underground metro. Cobwebs and mold covering almost all surfaces.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:18

she uses psychicness to illuminate the area
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:19

The immediate area around her is lit up.

Something is moving ahead, up a set of rusted escalators.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:19

she teleports over there
psychically
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:20

When she tries her nose starts to bleed, her heart pounding heavily in her chest.
Something is stopping her.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:21

OOC how is that possible?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:22

Ooc: his mind is fighting her intrusion. Without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:23

OOC wouldn't stop her psychicness
if it stopped her psychicness it would force her out, since that's all that's keeping her in there
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:25

Ooc: well, it's more a battle to carry on, her powers inside this area (his deep subconscious) is fighting her usage of psychic bullshiz.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:26

OOC yeah...you do realize she is far more powerful than an ordinary farseer right? Not something I chose. When Dargoth brought her back to life he said he'd amplified her powers quite a lot
and I don't even wanna get into the phoenix...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:28

Ooc: fine... teleport everywhere.

She teleports, and sees a long dark corridor ahead of her, a open door with a flickering candle inside.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:29

OOC yeah. as I said, not my choice that her powers became what they are. and she doesn't usually teleport, she just wanted to catch up with whatever that was she saw move
IC she approaches it, cautiously
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:31

She enters the room, the walls covered in blood, corpses slumped around the room in no discernable pattern, Nerus sits at the table, his head in his hands, a large, shadowed figure behind him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:33

Serina: Nerus? *she's ready for a fight if it comes to that*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:35

The thing steps forward. She recognises it as a daemon, it's flesh covered in chaos runes and symbols.
"Hello... psyker" it taunts with a rictus grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:37

she frowns and gets in a combat ready stance
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:38

The daemon leans to Nerus's ear, whispering something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:39

she draws a knife and throws it directly at the daemon's head
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:41

The knife dissolves before it reaches it.

"You see... she wants to hurt you... to... betray us" the daemon whispers at him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:42

and the daemon is slammed into the wall by a psychic blast
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:43

It appears back where it was standing as she blinks.

"Kill... her" he whispers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-15, 22:45

Serina: hey, I can tell you haven't spent a lot of time in other people's heads. see since you're not a physical being, since daemons aren't technically, you take your own form in here. I however am a physical being who creates an avatar in here. that means I can change what my avatar in here is. *she grins as the daemon notices in one hand she know holds a long, arcane sword, and the other hand is now armored and dripping with blood. he can also see a fire starting to burn behind her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next