Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It begins

Go down 
+3
Gorath
cow-man
Nazamroth
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 21:40

OOC: cya Naz, we'll try not to kill eachother...honest!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 21:42

Ooc: he's wearing armour, he can run fast, being a giant preying mantis it comes in the description, and having webbing that size would be hard to break, and punching two blades into the things head would kill it. Since you had it insta attack my character.

And he reacted to the shot, it hit his armour on his head, he got shot, what's your problem?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 21:47

OOC: I could possibly hurt your character, the injury could say... Cause a slight drop in your agility and grant a slight amount of distaste and respect for my character
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 21:49

Ooc: also, my character is not op.

First off, everyone wants to kill him because he's different.
He has no ranged weapons apart from non lethal webbing that can't be broken by... say... a sword, not unbreakable.
He has fast reflexes, like a actual preying mantis, you seen how fast they are?

The bug boy drops in front of him, out of sword reach.

"Who are you people... and why did you shoot me?" There is a nasty wound on his head, the hole leaking a yellow ooze.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 21:53

OOC: I wasn't complaining, you have a melee centric character, speed and the ability to render your foes incapable of attacking are paramount to survival.

IC:
Any potential threat to the realm must be dealt with, your corpse will have made for a great deal of biological breakthroughs along with knowledge on how to eliminate your species.
As a member of a warrior caste surely you would understand this
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 21:55

Ooc: I know you understand, but Nazamaroth doesn't.

"I do, and you are wise to think us a threat... we dealt with the humans on our planet without mercy... I imagine this isn't my planet..."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:04

OOC: We'll have to see, I think this little fight may have a large impact on how he sees your character.

You would have a hard time against my planet, we dominate all areas of combat, air-we can fly, land- we have machines of such gargantuan proportions that the very ground itself quakes in fear, and on the oceans...well you won't even see us.
Our soldiers stand proud, weapons ready to fire, ready to stem any and all assaults!
You see, it would be suicide to try and fight us, you may kill some, you may kill many, but we will will grind you down and leaves your corpses for the crows.

As for where we are *looks at the local fauna* this ain't earth
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:10

"You know how we won our war?   We became you, we are you... we became more than you" he frees the webbing from him.

"And you must strive to be better too"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:16

*clenches and unclenches his right hand whilst attempting to avoid putting pressure on his leg*

How are we the same?
How could you become us, I honestly doubt you're human under all of that

Still that's not the point, where in he majesties name are we?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:17

*when they look back they see the bigass rhino has been skinned and gutted and the big guy is cooking it*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:19

OOC: that was quick!

*switches sword hand once again*
What..the fuck...is that?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:19

"We became what you feared, something so terrifying that humanity didn't know what to do. We could fight back, we could outsmart you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:20

OOC yes it was
he's goood
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:24

*turns back to the bug*

The problem with fear is that there are those who can overcome it, those who respond only to the call of arms, whilst men like that exist...fear becomes yet another failed tactic
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:25

"You wouldn't be saying that if you got a smell of X-4tz... but I'll spare you the details... cos I'm hungry"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:26

the big dude is slicing up chunks of ze meat
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:27

"Hey, mind if I have a chunk?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:27

"Depends."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty

Never doubt your enemy, no matter your weapon.

*limps towards his rifle*

OOC: walking home back in 40mins, just have my character sit down and eat rations.
He doesn't trust foreign meat. (No innuendo!)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:28

The bug looks at him with its empty eyes.

"Depends on what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:30

"Why should I let you?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:34

"Whats your problem?" He comes closer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:35

"My problem is I got no fucking clue who or what you are."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:36

"I'm taking a piece of meat, it was my kill"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:40

"Try it without letting me know why I should trust you, I'll choke you with your own arse."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:40

"Good luck, I don't have one" he sneers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:42

"you've got an area between your legs. I'll rip it off and shove it down your throat. let all the shit in your bowls fill your windpipe and watch you choke to death, clawing and screaming at me."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:44

"Is this before or after I've turned your insides to mush?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:46

"Before. Cause you wouldn't have a fucking shot. Now tell me, why should I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:48

"Because I havn't killed you yet"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:49

"And I aint killed you yet. I need more to go on than that."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:52

Give the bug some fucking meat, a silent hunter could come in handy, especially since I have my own food and I won't waste a shot on some measly game.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:52

"I aint got a reason to trust you either yet shorty"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 22:53

"Thank you sapien"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:00

"uhuh. so why should I let you keep breathing?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:03

"Because I'm the only one here who is hated by everyone, and who do you think they'll turn on next? Another human? No... they'll turn on you, because your different"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:04

Lets see, I shot the bug instead of you, I don't plan in killing you, everyone needs a mid range grunt to kill whatever I leave standing plus if you had looked at my weapon, it's a single shot hyper-velocity rifle.
I could crack your armour like a man cracks a nut.

OOC: I completely forgot to describe my character.
To keep it simple: Victorian era redcoat with a steel chest piece and a dark green pair of leggings with a red stripe running down the side. , looks like he's in his early twenties carrying an elongated Martini-Enfield rifle.
Aaand a pith helmet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:05

"Buddy, I am human. Mostly. and you really think you could crack this? I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:08

"Your not one of them, which means your like me; different equals dangerous to humans"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:09

"yeah. and dangerous means you don't fuck with it if you don't have to."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:13

"Not if they have the notion that they can kill you... they'll turn on me first, just you watch"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:14

"And they'll get their necks snapped. I've killed more people than you've met, trust me."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:18

"Youve killed lots of people if that's true"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:20

"I have."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:22

"I think we could make a good team"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:23

"Maybe." (note he has a large mechanical looking thing on one gauntlet*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:27

"What's the arm thing for?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:28

"wouldn't you like to know"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:30

"Probably a gun or something" he sits down.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:33

*at which point a pair of blades shoot out of it, and it spins around incredibly fast like a propeller*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-05-27, 23:35

"I imagine that makes quite a mess"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It begins   It begins - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It begins
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next