Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 09:59

OOC....ah
also side note, my guy in the 'it begins' thing went to do a piss alone, and when no one was looking pulled a samus in the original metroid IE removing the helmet to reveal they're a girl
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:00

OOC. ...yay...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:01

OOC ...yep
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:10

OOC. though i dont know how no one noticed the boobage
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:12

OOC bulky clothing, large muscles and not very large boobage
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:14

OOC. ...dude... you cant hide boobage.... men can smell it from miles away...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:15

OOC *shrugs* according to a few black library books I've read it can be disguised by a bulky trenchcoat
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:16

OOC. ...decisions, decisions...
kill a powerful being, and absorb its power to increase the cances that we can save the world,
or try to open the gate to give an infinitely small chance of survival for an army that doesnt even know that its dead....

one is the logical choice... the other, the heroic.... futile, but heroic....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:18

Ooc: why not just do neither and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:20

OOC. ...dude... then i get neither power, nor heroics.... and probs die too...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:22

OOC. ...lol... i tabed ut of the game, but its still going, waiting for my decision... the guys and armies have been standing there for like 12 hours now XD
i bet theyre like
"/grinding teeth/ dafuq is taking that dude so long.... i cant stay motionless forever...."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:25

OOC. ....wait a minute..... something aint right here.... THAT ARCH HAS NO KEYSTONE! who made this game?! how is that arch still standing?!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:59

The walk in
Keili: what needs repairs oh let me guess
She starts to rub his crotch
Keili: this is what needs to be fixed
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:26

*he grins*
"I have some antibiotics that should make it safe for you to..expose yourselves"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:34

Keili: oh how sweet
She gives celi some and injects some
Keili lets have some fun who do you want more or do you want us to play with each other first
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:37

"that would be great"
Celi giggles
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:42

She removes her suit and starts to take celis off after injecting the antibiotics
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:43

Celi: funny we were just talking about this
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:50

Keili giggles
Keili: yeah we did didnt we well lets have our fun
She holds celi close kissing celi theyre bodies. Touching shes grabbing and squeezing celis ass
Fade to black
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:58

*not sure where to pick up after dat*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 02:40

he's waiting
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 02:44

she sits down next to him
keili: the deed is done
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 02:45

"here" he hands them an envelope "Your payment"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 02:46

she opens it to see whats inside
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 02:49

much money
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 02:51

she takes it splitting half of it to celi
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 21:59

"That will be all"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:14

she gets up and leaves
keili: so anything you want to do here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:15

Celi: i dunno
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:19

keili: I can show you where anything is at around here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:34

celi: sure
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:38

she takes her to a place surprisingly a quarian is the shop keeper
keili: hello tori
tori looks back at her
tori: keili! im so glad to see you again, and whos your friend?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:40

Celi: hello there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:49

keili: this is my friend celi and celi this is my old friend tori
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:50

Celi: nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:55

tori: nice to meet you to hows your cousin sev I heard what happen and last time I checked he doent take those things very well
keili: hes alright
tori I remember when he shot himself and recovered I swear no matter how hard he tries that guy will not die
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 22:59

Celi's eyes widen
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:05

keili: tori lets not talk about that you know how bad that bosh'tet did to him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:05

Celi:....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:09

tori: so want to see my quarian exclusive merchandise
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:10

Celi: sure
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:21

she opens up the basement
tori:when those c-sec bosh'tets arrive I hide down here and my asari assistants help as the so called owners you know
she turns on the light showing geth spare arts suit repair kits suit upgrades weapons antibiotics even new suits
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:28

Celi: wow...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:32

tori: so anything you want since you are a friend of keili first thing is free
keili: thank you tori
tori: by the way keili you seeing anyone
keili: yes actually im seeing her older brother
tori: well good for you
keili: thanks
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:33

Celi: thanks *starts looking*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-05, 23:49

keili: well I like your idea of the adult store above the quarian store
tori: yeah the asari love the store and it keeps c-sec away they only think I work as a butler to one of the asari but im not I just live with one the sister to one of the council members
keili: wow well that will get them off your back
tori: yeah, hey celi if you need help let me know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 00:01

Celi is still looking
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 00:08

tori: so anything specific your looking for
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 00:08

Celi: not really
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 00:10

tori: the suits are the best you'll ever find my father was one of the people who made the most popular suits and the best suits
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 00:11

Celi: wow really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next