Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:36

He has sanctioned the use of chaos forces, justifying it by telling me he had arranged for a sizeable portion of abaddons forces to fall under my control.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:37

That would be difficult, he resides almost permanently inside his strike cruiser....in the warp
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:38

This man must die... You ordered the daemon attack?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:40

He ordered it, I wasted his forces, why do you think they failed miserably
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:43

"THEN HE MUST DIE!"

The Dreadnought slammed his Seismic hammer onto the floor, a slight shudder racked the room.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:45

I agree, but it will be almost impossible, with the oncoming tyranid assault and ork attack we're in no position to kill him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:45

"Hmmm, do you intend to complete your task, I will stop yo if you try, and your weapons are behind 6 foot of ceramite door
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:48

I am in no position to complete my task, but I will ask you this; do you believe your brother marines have fallen from the emperor's light?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:50

"No, i stood shoulder to shoulder with many of them, none wavered in the face of unrelenting deamons, the light shines bright"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:53

I see, I shall fight with you tomorrow if you will have me
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:53

OOC: I'll still control the orks don't worry
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:55

"Then, you have my Blade and Hammer, my flamer and zeal will be lit for this."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:56

You wish to fight by us, against what, what do you know of what will assail us?

Ooc: going to go sleep, see you tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 02:59

*stands and bows* thank you brother astartes

You will be assaulted by orks within a week, tyranids...within a month
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:46

chargon has been holding in a laugh for a while now
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 10:57

*is still scared shitless about the quote "you are safe as long as you remain loyal to the god-emperor".*

I'm so screwed...

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:00

Charon: relax. no one is gonna kill you while I'm around
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:02

That was until the traitor killing assassin appears... atleast I can probably handle him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:50

Charon: don't worry about him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 11:54

"know this assassin... if you lay a hand on my brothers, you will not survive my wrath"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 12:01

Oh trust me.. I will. Anyway, I heard him talking about an invasion...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 12:33

*snarls*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:38

Oh shut up, salamander.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:40

"watch your tongue, chapter-less"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:43

I am afraid I can only see the end of my tongue, and thats when I stick it out. And my names Ortus. Remember it, for I swear, I'll be the last person you see if you carry on. Put apart our differences and look at the threats. Deal with me after this, (in a mocking voice) ok?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:46

*snarls lizard-like* stay out of my way, traitor
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:47

I think that will be hard, don't you?

*under my breath* fething stupid loyalist...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 13:54

"ahhh! alright!" *extends a hand* "i will put aside our differences, until the threat is over"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:06

*is cautious, but does the same thing*

Good, you aren't a fething stupid loyalist anymore. You are a slightly sensible loyalist.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:28

"i wouldn't go around saying that, remember there's an inquisition assassin here"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:31

I know, and im scared shitless at that fact. But oh well. Time to go stea- ask for a weapon from the arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:35

"hmmm, good point, we are both, a little worse for wear when it comes to equipment" *leaves for the salamanders battle barge*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 14:46

*dissappears in a blue mist, reappearing on my main ship.*

Call of the attack for now. Get me a saber and a rifle.

?: but sir..!

Dont call me that. And you heard me.

*weapons are brought to me*

Good good, get out of the system. ill be here again soon.

*arrives back in base, fully armed.*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:10

*flips you off* *dissapears in a plume of flame* *reappears in the battle barges armoury*

"I require my armor"

Forge master: how in the name of the emperor did you ruin that set so badly?

"long, long story my friend"

*brings a set of armor, almost identical to the last set.*
"one more thing... i need a new weapon"

*in another burst of flame, Raeven returns, pole axe on his back, a storm bolter strapped to his gauntlet*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:14

*is sitting against a wall with no where else to go, cleaning and modifying the rifle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:19

"ah, a sniper... who uses dual power axes... i really have seen everything"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:24

Dont forget psychic... to make it even stranger.

*doesn't look at raeven as I say this, keep eyes on gun as I keep polishing*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:27

*chargon enters*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:29

"hey chargon" *slumps against the wall opposite to Ortus, and begins to psykickly pick up and drop his bolt pistol*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:36

*grunts in acknowledgement*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:37

they both notice the gem thing on chargon's shield has some kind of psychic aura about it. chargon nods in greeting
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:41

"what is that? *pointing towards gem thing* it has a very strange psychic field around it..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:44

Chargon: shield amplifier
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:46

What use will that do in a null zone?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:48

"i thought those things were rare as rocking horse shit"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:49

Chargon: it works fine in a null zone. the psychic aura is the other function. anti psychic shield. and yes. yes they are.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:52

*is unimpressed. continues working on rifle*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:52

"hmm" *fires a small ball of fire at the shield*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 15:58

it dissipates
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:00

*shakes head* I need to sleep... *heads off to find somewhere quiet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-01, 16:00

Chargon:...well this is boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next