Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

unrecorded sector - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:28

Ooc: they have a mental problem, they should be helped, not condemned to death.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:29

OOC. ...sounds like a legit reason...

...also,... trying EU4..... its literally so complex that i dont even have any idea what to start with....
im just sitting in my throne room, looking over a map of Hungary.... or at least i would be, if i had any monarchs...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:30

OOC maybe honus, maybe. I won't get into it though, don't wanna have the death penalty argument
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:37

Ooc: well, it's not a maybe, people like that need help, not death.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:42

OOC that is correct
i just mean they deserve that for trying to stab their friend to death
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:43

also incase it wasn't obvious i was exaggerating
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:44

Ooc: they deserve to get burned to death? What does that make you?

And if you were exaggerating, why are you not saying that they shouldn't get served the death penalty?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:46

OOC. ....okay, what the hell did the programmers do....
the game starts at 1444ish.... Hungary was like 50ish years away from a golden age at that point(rising towards it)... then why do my stats, my starting attributes, and other stats, as well as units and buildings, and most impostantly, foreign relations, prestige, etc, show that it is the most worthless piece of shit there is in eastern europe, that literally no one even to speaks to...
according to the game, the best we had are earth rampart forts.... even in the capital... seriously? at that time, the Castle/Fort of Buda in the capital was already built... and we had an entire wall of forts along the southern border against the ottomans... and we had a poweful army, not 15000-20000 grunts... and im pretty sure that Hunyadi János was our king, not just a general... because aparently, we had no king at the time, according to the game...
also, apparently, poland is our enemy... seriously? even in WW II, when we allied with the germans, we helped them escape and hide here on an army scale... there wasnt a single war between us for about a thousand years.... why would we be enemies...
And why do trade routes take completely illogical paths?! the one from.... whats the capital of austria in english? anyway, from there, came through the capital, and then down to the balkan... the austrians even used it to fuck traders over, and consequently us, with their... whatever its name... you-stop-here-and-sell-your-goods-to-us-at-this-price right... and here, it goes through the middle of nowhere, where there arent any places to trade, and minimal infrastructure, instead of following the Danube, or even on it, as it was...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:49

Ooc: because it's obviously not historically accurate.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:49

OOC. but its supposed to be, at least at the start... at least that what i heard and read...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:52

OOC again dude i was exaggerating. i don't think they should actually get burned to death, but they gotta be fukin punished for this shit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:55

Ooc: punished how exactly?

And meh, the game probably sucks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 13:57

OOC I don't know, I'm not exactly qualified to say. but...for fucks sake that was their friend. she trusted them, probably cared about them for fucks sake. and they tried to fucking murder her over a fucking superstition found on CREEPYPASTA! since when is anything on creepypasta real?!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:04

Ooc: that's why they need help, they believe in something that couldn't possibly exist, but do it anyway because they believe it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:05

OOC they need help, true. but they need punishment also.
lets just say, despite the world we live in, I actually bloody care about honor, and to betray a friend like that just sickens me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:08

It said that they had problems with doing it also, but they felt like they had too.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:09

it still disgusts me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:13

Doesn't mean it was they're fault.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:15

then who's was it?
they were the ones who stabbed her
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:16

OOC. btw, the game actually got a really god rating as a "historical strategy game"
it actually offers quit the freedom in conquering the world.
my problem is, that in doing so, they made it way too complicated to enjoy without extensive learning. and its just not worth that extensive learning for me
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:18

Ooc: it was the fault of people around them that either didn't listen too them or didn't care enough to notice.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:19

they share the blame. they don't get all of it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:23

So, are they just as guilty?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:23

OOC no. sharing the blame doesn't mean they get equal blame
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:26

So what does it mean then?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:27

OOC It means they take some of the blame, but in my opinion the two teenagers take most of it for actually doing it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:28

Ooc: and I suppose you think they should get punished some how.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:29

OOC what, for stabbing her? yes
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:32

Ooc: it's not like they were doing it to rob her or rape her, nothing they could actually gain, it's a psychological problem, they probably didn't understand the implications of what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:32

they betrayed their friend and tried to end their existence.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:34

Ooc: everything is so black and white with you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:36

OOC not everything. the fact they didn't realize the implications does effect this, and should in my opinion decrease the severity of any punishment they are sentenced to. But as I said, the betrayal of a friend like this sickens me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 14:45

OOC. ...aaaaand, the US has won.... i dont know how...
for the past at least 5 wars, i was with US. the past 10 wars were won by Germany...
but the moment i decide to go traitor, and try the german side, the americans pwn Germany in every single match...
just my usual luck...
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-06, 17:06

Faelwen now seems rather lost in what's with Aola, leaving her drunkenly staring at Aola
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 18:34

Freya walks up to aola
Freya: hello im freya im darias daughter what happened
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 18:35

Aola: I....I.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 18:54

Freya lifts her sleeve showing all of the marks and messages they carved into her flesh
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 19:22

Freya: they.....defiled me to
She starts to tear up towards the end of the sentance
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 19:43

Aola: I....I'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 19:44

Freya: its okay do you know my mom
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 20:43

Faelwen going to the wall and leaning against it staring upwards
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 20:52

Ooc. Guys, help me out here... What do you call a facility that is kind of like an aquapark, but its much...humbler...
No slides and shits, just a lot of pools and parky areas and shit... Its kinda like a lake beach, just not a lake but a load of pools of varying sizes and natures...
Google translate aint helping me out either...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 22:14

well the one near us is the swimming baths
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 23:15

"Why the hell are they here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 23:31

aola nods
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 23:38

Ooc no aola got rescued honus
Freya calls her mom
Freya: + mom one of your friends is here and shes in bad shape+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 23:42

Daria:++*sighs* i know. im busy right now im sorry++
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 23:43

Freya hugs aola
Freya: whats your name
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-07, 23:46

"aola"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:10

Freya: nice to meet you but i was raped by a man named ilidin and 50 dark eldar it...
She starts to cry
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:17

Nerus comes over, comforting Freya.

"Hey, it's alright"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next