Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

unrecorded sector - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:17

Nerus comes over, comforting Freya.

"Hey, it's alright"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:21

Aola: *sniffing* I'm s-sorry
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:24

Faelwen on the other hand seems to be in her drunken imagination as she continues looking up with a smile
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:26

Freya thank you nerus and *sniff* im sorry aola
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:27

Aola: I... the people who hurt you...wh-who were they?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:43

Freya: the man who killed me a long time ago by the name of ilidin and a bunch of dark eldar
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:47

Aola: I-Illidin?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:53

Freya: yes why do you ask
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 00:57

Aola: I...h-he...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:09

Her eyes widen
Freya: i...im sorry aola
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:19

she starts shaking and her fists clench
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:23

Freya: whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:25

Aola: I... will end him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:35

Freya: he did die was sucked back into the warp after a cloned fae soul was sent to slaanesh
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:37

Aola: I...*her communicator buzzes* I need a moment alone *she goes to leave the room*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:41

Freya sits down and starts to cry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:42

Aola puts an arm around her and whispers
"they will pay" before leaving the room
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:45

Freya looks up at her
Freya: m-My dad killed him before he came back then Fixx killed him and he still came back he wont die
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:46

aola's already gone
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:47

She then continues to cry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:48

she doesn't come out. at all. for like an hour
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:50

Freya comes to check on her
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:51

she finds her body hanging from the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:54

She falls to her knees in tears she grabs her knife and puts it to her throat her arm shaking
Freya: theres no hope for us
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:55

she feels a hand on her arm, pulling the knife away
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:56

She has a blank stare and passes out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:57

she wakes up in the med bay, serina and arya stood there beside her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:57

She wakes up and starts to cry
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:58

arya hugs her
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:59

She continues to cry
Freya: i dont want to live anymore
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 01:59

Serina: *shakily but sternly* don't say that
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:01

Freya: everyone i love or care about eventualy dies on me because of me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:02

Serina: no. they don't. Daria's still here. Nerus is still here. Arya is still here.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:05

Freya: but my birth mom and dad they were burned infront of me my father azroks forever lost in the warp my best friends die on me and i got raped and impregnated
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:05

Serina: not anymore. Freya...do you know what happened to me?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:07

Freya yes you were raped and murdered by noise marines but they died mine comes back to haunt mr
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:08

Serina: no. he didn't die. he kept coming back time and again. Freya... he took me into slaanesh's realm, into the very palace of she who thirsts
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:10

Freya starts to cry
Freya: does mom know i tried to kill myself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:11

Serina: no. and I don't want her to know. because I know you're better than this freya
Arya: you don't want your daughter to grow up knowing you killed yourself do you?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:12

Freya: shed be better off if i wasnt here arya everyone would
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:13

Arya: would nerus?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:19

She starts to cry more
Freya: im a terrable mother,sister,friend,lover,and daughter
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:21

Arya: you are none of those things. you are the best sister i could possibly hope for. you were a good enough mother to still want to be a part of your daughter's life. your father loved you more than i can possibly comprehend. and as a friend you are one of the most friendly caring people i know
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:23

Freya hugs arya
Freya:thank you arya
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:23

Arya: *hugs back* if you took your life I wouldn't be far behind.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:26

Freya: dont you ever take your life for anyone not even me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:27

Arya: only if you promise me the same thing
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:32

Freya: i promise ill try
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:40

Arya: that's all I ask. that hopefully my baby can meet her real mother one day
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 02:50

OOC you actually had me pause with Aola's death. It was one of those moments where someone's reading something then it dawns on them and they sit there in shock and tytought. Witht me not so much shock but more.....
Yes it was shock
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 08:53

OOC goood...yeeeess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next