Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fact of the day!

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Should I contiune this if anyone sees it
Yes
Fact of the day! I_vote_lcap100%Fact of the day! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Fact of the day! I_vote_lcap0%Fact of the day! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-16, 17:06

Fact of the day!

In first edition orks after 20 years, a ork would develop a gender and go lookin for summtin

If you catch my drift

This was such a rare phenomenon, because knowing orks, they wouldn't survive past 1 year let alone twenty, bearing in mind this was what happened before spores for orks existed. So in now canon they no longer have intercourse..I know what you lot are like...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:34

Fact of the day!

Ferrus manus hands were made out of necromendis, the same thing which crons are made out of

Beat that robot girleyman and you ultra smurfs
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 10:26

Ooc: *cough* wings.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 13:23

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
Fact of the day!

In first edition orks after 20 years, a ork would develop a gender and go lookin for summtin

If you catch my drift

This was such a rare phenomenon, because knowing orks, they wouldn't survive past 1 year let alone twenty, bearing in mind this was what happened before spores for orks existed. So in now canon they no longer have intercourse..I know what you lot are like...  

I already knew this from digging around through 4chan on wh40k for whatever reason. there were also shouter orks as well, ork designed to shout really loud, but they got removed as well

anyway that ork scenario wouldn't interest us at all, due to the ork's brash and blunt nature
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 16:13

OOC: Why not combine all the primarchs into one mega primarch

Sanguinius wings, ferrus hands...yeah thats about it really which are cool...

ANYWAY! ANOTHER FACT OF THE DAY!

There are hints that the Harlequin of the Eldar had a hand in developing the Ethereal Caste of the Tau, by splicing in some pheromone-control glands from a race of spider-like xenos.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-19, 16:36

Fact of the day!
Games workshop used to do advertisments and things like that for the original DnD or something like that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 10:43

Ooc: I like the ethereal one
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:22

So do I, its very intresting in my opinion...

And another, Fact of the day!

Today we have a fact about the legion of the dammed!

Each time a legionnaire "Dies" They actually disappear in a cloud of ash and reappear at a secret location somewhere where a magical artefact heals them...Unlike what gorath did where one of his legion of the dammed characters didn't due that...and somehow can talk...Because the legion have a gene flaw which means they slowly loose knowledge of things, including talking...I am not making this up, unless my sources are incorrect...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-06-20, 16:50

Ooc: none of these things are facts, it's all speculation.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-03, 22:04

OOC: ITS COOL SHIT ANYWAY!

Now then, in ork society they use teef instead of actual moneyz, the dentists begin the most rich as you would expect in a ork society...(Thats the joke) the more rotten and yellow the teef the more expensive
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-05, 09:23

Well, todays one even made me go "da fuuuuu"

According to some theories on the interwebs, the warhammer fantasy and 40k are both in the same universe. Makes sense if you think about it, what with there being warp influence in both universes, daemons, elfes...Dwarfs are pretty much squats...kinnddaaaa...soorttaaa...but anyway, some theories point towards sigmar (http://warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Sigmar) of begin a primarch...Pretty sure its not true but I will just let you think it over..Its a cool theory though
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-07, 16:07

Todays FOTD is about the mighty exorcists, the exorcists are rumoured to be a founding chapter of the grey knights and to be honest, the exorcists do the job alot better. Each marine is possesed by a daemon upon initiation into the chapter, if they prove there resolve and kick the daemon out of them, with there soul and sanity intact, they pretty much become invisible and immune to most of the warps effects. Magic I guess. But magic is heresy! *Blam* Do not question the emperors holy angels!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-07, 16:51

OOC: originally "Warhammer world" the planet upon which fantasy is set was originally part of the 40k universe.
If I can find it, they released a model chaos knight with a plasma pistol.

Any who, a few years ago GW decided to retcon it because they're bastards and now 40k & famtsy are separate.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-21, 22:47

I know fegt

why are you telling me?

anyway

fact of the day

"Ya'll muthafuckas need the emperor"

Wise wisdom from unamed preacher #65
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-22, 22:51

Did I do one about sigmar begin a primarch?

Because sigmar was supposed to be a primarch
BOOM
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-22, 22:59

Ooc: yeah.... no.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-25, 23:29

OOC: it was original GW lore

Fact of the day!

Original GW lore made no fucking sense what so ever
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 11:24

Ooc: I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 13:11

OOC: Fact of the day!

A single space marine, in actual good canon, is litterally the greatest thing on the battlefield other than tanks. If a guardsman moves 6 on table top a space marine should move 66. like in the good old days of rogue trader, as nerus told me, a single spuss marine was something like 50 points and if you fielded one it was game over for the enermy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-26, 16:33

Ooc: at that point, grey knights were the best of the best.
But marines could take down near enough anything, given time.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-07-27, 17:07

OOC: Indeed

Fact of the day!

I, the mighty meme master, shall be known as forth, as the mighty meme master by all you fegts

LELELEL
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-08-29, 16:21

Fact of the year/week/month/place

I have been reading a series of 40k books, the first installment in the series is called priests of mars, then lords of mars, and finally gods of mars, now, knowing me, I picked up the second book in the series and read it first, but, going back and reading the first book has led to some intresting shit with a guardsman know as Julius hawke...Lets just say he took on a entire army of iron warriors and still somehow won...That guy has balls of ste-Ceramite

And then theres that rogue trader who is attracted to a techpriests daughter (Cloning shenanigans)

Now, your asking yourself "Oi fegt, why is this relevant?" And I would reply "Lel u suck feg lelel"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-07, 12:51

fact

No one reads this anymore

*Lecry*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 14:44

Fact

Its so lonely out here...Why did the operator betray me...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 14:54

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 14:57

I stopped trying to find actual facts when no one contiuned to read this
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:04

I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:09

...Well shit..hmmm...Well I guess you might like to know that according to the grey knight codex they didn't coat themselfs in the sisters blood anymore
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-08, 15:10

OOC I check from time to time
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 13:35

OOC *head against the glass*
Where's my fact?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 13:43

The illuminati are indeed in warhammer

theres your fact
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 14:02

Oooooo
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 14:06

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 14:30

OOC oh so that's who's behind that plan
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-09, 14:37

Yep...God damnit illuminazis
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 12:16

Time for another fact
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 12:18

Ooc: grey knights kill people.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 12:18

OOC well that's a fact just I rather see the host's input
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 12:23

*cries internally*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 13:04

I like trainz...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 13:05

ooc: me too.

*gets crushed by train*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 13:07

I am the conductor of the poop train!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 13:08

"There's no getting off now boy, YOUR ON A NON STOP JOURNEY WITH THE PAIN TRAIN!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 13:56

Duncan: /panicking/ Jesus God! Dont come up here!
Kim: Why, whats up there?
Duncan: Little things!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 14:01

Hmm...another fact eh...ANOTHER...FACT...HERM...HERRRMMMMMM.....

In canon, there was a space marine, ultramarine librarian who was half eldar half umie...This was like 3rd ed canon...So it made less sense than current day canon, and that already makes no sense..I mean..alien frost which has the capacity to one shot a land raider or something ridiculous!

Also, while I can remember tommorows fact, necron weapons (even basic flayer weapons) were able to one shot land raiders...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 14:04

Also, death is a mortals night mare, grey knights are deaths nightmare
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 14:09

I thought we have already discoussed this, shadow....

Also, im sad to report that your idea of us 4 playing Planetside 2, and conquering, is not gonna work... squads usually have 12 people if they want to be effective, and are organised into platoons of 48(if i remember correctly) for actual operations... the 4 of us will be just a bunch of idiots getting ripped apart by the first tank that shows up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 14:11

Thats the idea naz

And actually I will be getting a few IRL friends together
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 14:15

In real life?!!!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime2014-09-10, 14:15

OOC yeah I heard about this canon half Eldar before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fact of the day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fact of the day!   Fact of the day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fact of the day!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: