Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
cow-man
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 03:51

Johnson: *Sighs* Trust me, you don't want to have him throw a punch. Let's...just find people who may have a chance in Hell of possibly killing him if worse comes to worse. I have a feeling he's already reporting back to Hannibal regarding my "insubordination".
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 03:52

"and I have a feeling it won't matter. anyway, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 03:53

When she says his name she sees him look up at her the horribly battle damaged suit and shattered visor looking at her he immediately resends the mission report to her
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 03:54

*They go back to reviewing applicants. Meanwhile...Trevor isn't getting anywhere with Hannibal, despite both of them hating Johnson, Hannibal's ego is getting in the way of rationality.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 03:55

OOC: iirc, my guy uses an 'upgraded' lee Enfield rifle.
The upgrade essentially making his rifle a rail gun, albeit a highly faulty one

IC: *checks his rucksack but can't find a replacement*
"This is typical *sighs* I wonder how useless a three hundred year old rifle will be?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 03:59

OOC: Oh, so that's why it's not a coilgun then like most ME weapons. Gotcha. And given the time, we may have lost Gorath...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:01

OOC: yeah, I love being able to look through the previous threads.

Will that be a problem?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:03

OOC: Oh...was your guys weapon discussed previously. I honestly don't remember if that's the case. And yeah. I'm not sure how to continue things without Gorath...hm....the Protectorate does employ the Neo-Legionaries mercenary company...of course, this depends on your guy's morality possibly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:08

OOC: I memory serves, the alliance has a bounty on his head due to killing alliance soldiers during a raid on his gang. He survived and travelled to omega, killed mercs and vorcha. Pretty sure he's a xenophobe....he's pro-human though
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:10

OOC: If he's a xenophobe then if it can be directed at the Citadel races I'm sure that would be perfect for the Legionaries and their Protectorate employers. That being said, it's really late where I am so I'll PM with the details tomorrow. Sorry, Wookie, but I've had a long and now need to rest. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:13

OOC: sounds good!
Talk tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:13

OOC: Alright. Night then. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 04:14

OOC: night
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 10:43

"Sev wait!" *She rushes over*
-------------------
*not sure how to continue here*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:01

he stops the door from closing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:03

she rushes over
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:05

he waits
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:07

"Sev is..is that you?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:07

he nods
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:34

"I...what happened? I thought you were dead!"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 14:44

he starts writing down on a peice of paper everything that has happened to him in that prison camp and why he cant speak at the moment
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 16:44

OOC. ....that feeling when you watch an awesome anime and dont know what to do with your life after the series is over........
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:22

OOC:sounds like me after I finished SAO
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:23

OOC. funny thing.... i just returned to my seat, and i saw that you commented....
and i dont know what SAO is
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:24

OOC:.......sword art online
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:25

OOC: .....oh, right, that one! ........never heard of it...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:26

OOC: aha..ha.ha........ Full series is on netflix
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:27

OOC. ...i dont use netflix... in fact, i have never heard of anyone in this country who uses netflix.... in fact, the only reason i know what netflix is, because it keeps showing up in 9gag posts....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:28

OOC: oh, I use netflix!
SAO has new series named gun gale online, heard of that?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:29

OOC. ..nope...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:31

OOC: hmm, I advise you look it up, SAO is amazing!
(I totally didn't spend a day and a night watching it near non-stop)
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:33

OOC. ...youre talking to someone who reads entire books in a day if he really likes them(or an afternoon and night.... happened when i read Heretical Love... it was so funny...)... or in this case, watches every single Ghost in the Shell episode...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:35

OOC: I read every HP book in 6 hours, finished the divergent series in 8, finished heretical love in 2....I'm a very fast reader when I'm in the mood
(You just teminded me of heretical love....you bastard!)

Have you heard of Girls und Panzer?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:37

OOC. only heard of it....
and that is actually impressive.... when i read heretical love, i didnt stop until i finished, and that still took me like.... i dunno.... i started sometime in the afternoon i think, and finished at 01:00ish...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:40

OOC: I had to stop reading heretical love after he met the sisters cos my mum walked in and decided that was the optimum moment to discuss family shit...

I finished it after but I didn't expect her to walk in like that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:41

OOC: if you like guess and you like tanks, GuP is for you.
I love GuP! Not at all because cute girls drive FUCKING TANKS!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:44

OOC: but its a fun story, isnt it?! i mean there was arken and arkais... arkais just opened it at a random section, saw Max's dick getting cut off, and decided not to read it... i mean that happens in GoT too, and people still read it openly...

Ill check it out, btw
is that the one where girls pop out of the hatches and start singing Katyusha?(i think thats the title of the song)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:47

OOC: it is funny, oh god I remember that but, it's with the dark eldar succubi right?

Yes, yes it is. That's Pravda girls college, they drive Russian tanks.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:53

OOC. actually, thats when he first meets the demonettes. i mean if he would have opened it 5 pages earlier or later, he would have found a helluva lot of funny things...

Oh, wait.... i cant watch that! the last time i watched a russian song, i had it on replay in my head for 3 days afterwards....

Belaia armiia, chornij baron...
Snova gotoviat no tsarskij tron
No ot tajgii to britanski morej,
Krasnaia Armiia vsek silnej....

Fuck, its starting again! i cant spell it, and cant even understand half of it, but its on replay again!
you can say many things about the soviets, but they sure as hell made good epic music...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 19:59

OOC. also, congrats on giving me my 1000th notification after i waiped my earlier 20000ish....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:03

OOC: Muahahahahaha!!

Rastsvetali iabloni i grushi,
Poplyli tumany nad rekoj.
Vykhodila na bereg Katyusha,
Na vysokij bereg na krutoj.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:11

OOC. you know, theres a parody of that song here... it wont sound songish, but ill attempt to translate the lyrics of the first section for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1o4mRkE6UM

The russians stole the tank/
The pliers were still inside/
Fuck your motherfucking mom, Sasha,/
Bring us back those fucking pliers/
But please, Fuck your friggin mom, Sasha,/
Bring us back those fucking pliers/

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:28

OOC: hahaha
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:30

OOC. notice the 1.7 millionish views. there are about 10 million people in this world that even speak the language said video is in... maybe 15 million, all accounted for... so thats kind of a high percentage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:37

OOC: tis, but I doubt all the viewers are Russian speakers thougj
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:42

OOC. russian speakers? that aint no russian. and there are at least a hundred million people who speak russian. Its in hungarian
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:50

OOC: my apologies, I haven't watched the video
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:51

OOC. not as if you would have understood a word of it. i attached it for the rythm, mostly. i like to hear the song when reading the lyrics, otherwise they just sound.... wierd.... at least to me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:52

I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:56

OOC: most song lyrics sound weird without the song
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-08-11, 20:57

OOC: yeah, i meant it in general too, not this specific one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next