Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

familiar faces

Go down 
+2
Faelwen
Azrok
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

familiar faces - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 00:49

OOC sorry to do this to you dude but I have a massive headache right now and im gona lay down till it goes away we can continue this later but right now my heads throbbing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 00:50

"Sure"
OOC it's cool dude, not your fault
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:41

Dargoth leads the group around citadel market until they find what looks like a restaurant
" its either this or the ramen place I guess"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:42

"This place seems nice"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:45

they walk in. the place is mostly empty only a group of krogan and a few others scattered around the place
the waiter is momentarily stuned by the appearance of the new customers but quickly composes himself " uh welcome to citadel cuisine home to every thing in the galaxy...uh table or booth?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:46

herc shrugs
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:47

OOC feeling better Dargoth? Most likely
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:48

OOC.....tom and dom must have a dark past with Nintendo the new video is creepy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Wn48geCJ8
and yes im feeling better
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:49

Dargoth: table
Waiter: r right this way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:52

they follow
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:55

they are served drinks and quickly order food which comes fairly quickly

Dar: well this is nice
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:56

Serina: so anyone found out where we are yet?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 18:58

OOC I unfortunately have to go run errands be back in bout an hour. blame my mom
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 19:24

OOC back turns out she just wanted to do a surprise driving practice test
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 19:27

Dar: were no where near the warp or the imperium and as far as I can gleam none of these xenos (no offense) has any knowledge of either

Kiha: (with a mouth full of food) dhe ood is good dho (the food is good tho)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:44

"Oh boy"
*herc also digs in*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:46

OOC well you ARE continuing
Plus I feel its a matter of time before the Warp expands to cover the multiverse like their own galaxy
I actually doubt it isn't somewhere
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:47

Dargoth: not much else to say really as far as I can guess we are in a different timeline or a separate dimension entirely (he takes a few bites of his food)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:48

Faelwen wrote:
OOC well you ARE continuing
Plus I feel its a matter of time before the Warp expands to cover the multiverse like their own galaxy
I actually doubt it isn't somewhere
OOC hi fae
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:48

OOC hi
Though the Warp being weak elsewhere is acceptable
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:50

Faelwen wrote:
OOC hi
Though the Warp being weak elsewhere is acceptable
I don't doubt that the warp has bleed over to the mass effect universe I just don't think its strong enough at the moment to actually be felt
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:52

she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:55

Dar: well either way were stuck here until we can find away back so we might as well enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 17:56

OOC I get yeah, but it could be the Warp was more vast then the galaxy to begin with, its a dimension after all
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:01

Faelwen wrote:
OOC I get yeah, but it could be the Warp was more vast then the galaxy to begin with, its a dimension after all
OOC true
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:10

she nods
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:18

they finish eating and start to leave but the group of krogan stop them
Krogen: that's a lot of shiny gear you got there how about making a donation to the Blood pack and you can keep your teeth
Dar:...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:19

Serina picks the guy up psychically without even moving
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:22

dar grabs the other two and drops them in a dumpster outside
" now then lets continue shopping"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:22

she nods
herc smiles at kiha
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:28

Kiha returns it
they continue looking around stopping at a few shops, exploring citadel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:30

Herc is clearly enjoying himself
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:36

they end up at the citadel tower
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:42

OOC hey Dargoth, an explorative Necron Dynasty I thought of

Shaknel Dynasty
 Original Side in the Necrontyr Secession Wars- (Neutral) Didn’t fight and only defended their own borders.
C’Tan fought alongside before betraying during the War in Heaven- The Deceiver
Most Hated Nemesis- Children of Chaos, The Enslavers (Krell), and other denizens of the Immaterium
Damage sustained during sleep- By some miscalculation every single one of the Necron warriors and lower ranks have perfect recollections of their former lives and are completely sentient.
Greater Objectives or Goals- ADVENTURING! It's a whole new galaxy out there.
Favored Conversion Subject- Astartes – Living weapons made from humans, with modifications they could not only be a species but the most resilient, powerful, and successful race to meet the universe.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:49

Serina:...well then...nice view
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:55

OOC sorry got caught up in a game and fae that's interesting
IC: Dar: yep
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 18:59

OOC Gor's brb
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:14

OOC im going to have to go in a bit more driving practice
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:18

OOC ok
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:19

OOC gors back
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:20

OOC yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:23

"So...guess we'd better find out about where we are"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:30

Dar: makes sense. this place looks like it might hold some important people so lets ask around
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:31

"yeah. good thinking"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:38

Dar: thos three shmuck on the podium up their look important lets ask them (Would you car to do the honors as the council cause I suck at it and remember dargoth is a hulking 7-8 foot wall of space marine and the armor looks like the avatar pic)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:43

OOC Okily dokily
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:45

In the distance of space, a dark compact ship edges closer to the Citadel, green light pulsing around its surface as it closes into scanner range
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:50

C-sec: unidentified ship you are approaching citadel space identify yourself
---------------------------------
Dargoth: hey you three in charge here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:51

Turian: Who are you to dare just step before the council in this manor?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 19:55

The ship maintains silence (here you go Shroud Class Light Cruiser) as it hovers at the edge of scanner range, even moving along the edge of scanner range
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-08-13, 20:06

OOC sorry
Ic
Dar: well for one im dargoth pleasure to meet you. and for two im sure I could kill everyone on this station but im a nice guy so id rather avoid violence. what we want to know is where exactly we are as we are kinda not from around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: familiar faces   familiar faces - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

familiar faces
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next