Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Fate
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 22:41

Ooc I'd say that they would follow orders, so they would probably go after the sisters and praetorians.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 22:49

OOC: Yeah. Btw, how would the sisters react to the cathedral collapsing. Since thats whats happening
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 22:52

OOC: when I rally my praetorians, so I have about 16 men left. 10 from the elevator squad, Cmdr Naran, colour sergeant Jones, 1 sniper, 1 medic, my comms officer and a regular line infantryman

IC: *he levels his pistol and fires at the rebels*

OOC: most are dead, but the survivors would either try and kill my guy or try to retrieve relics
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 23:00

The sisters move up, flamers spewing promethium into the breach, any one within being turned into a charred corpse.

"Suffer them not to live!" Screams one.

"For the emperor orders their death!" The rest cry in unison.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-30, 23:10

*the colour sergeant helps the remaining survivors up and leads them to the surviving squad*

Cmdr Naran: "that blast came from behind, how did they get a bomb there? The sisters were there. How did he know of our orders? Imperial vox frequencies are classified, he couldn't have known"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 09:22

*The rebels have a sudden change of heart and immediately scream as they rush out of the cathedral. When they have left, however, cackling can be heard as one shouts:*

"IT'S COLLAPSING!"

*and so it is*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 10:01

"Guardsmen, we don't have long; so follow us or die here" says the Celestian superior, shooting the cobble stone floor with her bolter, revealing a rat tunnel.

The sisters begin to hurriedly make their way down, enough room to fit 4 people at once.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 10:36

*The rebels laugh madly as grenades are thrown into the cathedral*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 11:20

Ooc: the sisters are out, not sure about the guardsmen
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 11:26

OOC Indeed, we must vait ja.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 11:26

Ooc: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 13:13

OOC: lel shitkids
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 13:25

Ooc: are you ever going to do anything?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 15:53

OOC: so is the tunnel big enough for just four people or is it four people abreast?

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 15:55

Ooc: 4 people to go down at one time. So everyone can get in, but there isn't enough room for everyone at once.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:01

*grenades begin exploding, sending shrapnel into unfortunate soldiers*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:07

"Come on! You'll die otherwise!" Shouts a sister, the last one to go down as the force makes its escape through the undertunnel.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:19

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 WdbLYkF
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:21

*one grenade happens to fall into the tunnel*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:24

One sister crushes it with a heavy stomp, destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:29

"You lot, fall back to the Valkyries we'll make contact if we can"

*the colour sergeant and the 11 guardsmen all of who aren't in the cathedral begin a tactical withdrawal toward the Valkyries. Whilst Cmdr Naran, the medic, comms officer and the sniper make a run for the tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:36

*mass autofire is aimed at the people rushing for the tunnel. Every person running is hit, but all vital organs are missed and they will survive to fight another day.*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:37

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 VupDG14
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:43

*they get in and start making their way through I guess*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:46

The sisters pull off ancient torches from the walls, lighting them with the nozzle of their flamers.
"Good to see you made it guardsman" one jokes, leading the way through the dark, damp tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 16:46

*They all took wounds to their arms, apart from the commander who took one to his left leg*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 18:12

Cmdr Naran: walking around a damp dirty hole in ground...wouldn't miss it for the world
*he falls to one knee as the adrenaline keeping the pain at bay wears off*
Fuck...I didn't even realise
*the medic helps him up*
Medic: once we get to a larger area I'll patch you up, sisters....are any of you injured?

Edit: phone deleted a segment of the post
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 19:20

"We are fine, our faith shields us... but the armour helps too" she jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:06

"Haha, the emperor does protect...our flak armour really is useless" *the medic says*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:22

*A massive crash is heard as the cathedral collapses*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:26

"Well... there goes faith"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:32

"They went into the tunnel..."

*One runs up to the rubble covering the tunnel and puts a melta charge on it. They run off, then the charge explodes, melting the rubble and tunnel entrance*

"KILL THHHEEEEEEEEEM!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:36

"You hear that?" Says one of the sisters, unhooking her bolt pistol.

"Yes... They have found us, quickly; we must reach the exit" says the Celestian superior, hurriedly leading the way.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:38

*Auto fire begins to pour down the tunnels, hitting whoever is falling behind with an unmeasurable tide of bullets*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:43

OOC: we kinda need wookie.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:44

OOC Indeed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:46

OOC: DON'T WORRY

ILL SAVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:46

OOC: Lel I lied
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:47

OOC: sorry! I was making my siblings lunch
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:48

OOC: Bush you are getting fucked in the destiny thing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 20:52

*the random grunt dies, as my praetorians rush forward*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:16

*The wall of bullets continue, more rebels rushing through the tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:22

*naran turns and fires a few shots into the darkness*

"Sisters please tell me we're not far"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:24

*rebels die from the shots, but more fire is sent back, killing more praetorians.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:25

They come to a dead end, a sister pulling a heavy brass lever that opens the wall.

"You might want to hold your breath" she says, jumping into the dark void
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:31

*the medic's head explodes*

Naran: fuck!
*he grabs the medics bag and jumps with the survivors*

/meanwhile on the landing pad\
*colour sergeant jones is pacing beside the valkyrie*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:34

There is a harsh wrenching feeling as all weight disappears, before the light suddenly grows, throwing him onto the surface once more.

"Not often we have to use the air recycler for a escape route" says the sister, picked herself up.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:37

*the rebels also place another charge on the entrance to the escape, blowing it apart and following*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:42

They are met with much gunning down as they come up, being turned to red mist.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:42

"Fairly ingenious, if I may say"
The praetorians pick themselves up, each one noticeably disgusted by the mess on their uniforms
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:44

*one manages to make it up, crawling on the floor, torn in half. He laughs madly as he pulls down a guardsman, shanking them in the stomach before dying of blood loss*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next