Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Fate
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ortus

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:44

*one manages to make it up, crawling on the floor, torn in half. He laughs madly as he pulls down a guardsman, shanking them in the stomach before dying of blood loss*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:48

"Do what you can for your men, my sisters will guard against more intruders"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:50

*They can hear some veichels approaching*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:51

The sisters look.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:51

*the knife fails to penetrate the commanders breast plate*
"Ew......blood, why must you wipe your blood on my uniform? It's not the easiest of liquids to clean off y'know"
Commander Naran says as he lifts himself up
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:53

*A few tauroxs emerge*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:55

*The rebels also hear the vehicles, but are far enough away to not cause a problem at the time*
__
+General Koren Petra speaking on all imperial vox frequencies. Even yours, sisters and praetorians. It seems you let the cathedral fall, which makes me believe you followed orders. You are no longer considered excommunicate traitoris, but I wish to speak with you all immediately.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:57

"He's a traitor"
*the Praetorians form a line and prepare to make a final stand as Commander Naran draws his power sabre*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:58

*as the tauroxes park up, some tempestus dismount, including the tempestor who was in command of them*

"..by the emperor..."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 21:59

A sister steps forward, bolt pistol aimed straight for him.

"Who do you serve?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:00

*the praetorians don't lower their weapons*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:00

"The 1 true god...the god emperor"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:02

"Take off your helmet"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:02

*He does*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:05

She walks up to him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"He does not lie, either that or your a very good liar"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:07

"I do not lie" *He puts his helmet on*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:08

Naran: Tempestor, tell me of Petra
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:09

"Well...we don't know anything of him..he has no records on imperial databases"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:11

"You were there when I left, did he have any guards with him?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:13

"No..All we know is he appeared, ordered a retreat then...Thats it"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:13

"I assume he ordered you here"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:14

"No...He doesn't have any authority to command me"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:17

"I see, so what do you plan to do with us?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:18

*Sentinel footsteps can be heard nearby*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:18

"Nothing..All I know is we need to get the hell out of here and regroup"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:21

"We should run... now"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:21

"You lot go, me and my men can cover your retreat then we can follow you"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:22

*Armoured sentinels manned by rebels round the corner. Lascannons mounted on them fire at on of the tauroxes, disabling it completely, before one sentinel with an autocanon opens up at the group*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:23

OOC: sorry you rolled a 1 for armour penertration
IC: *The tempestus open up on it with help from the tauroxes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:24

"Move!"
*shells impact around the group as the praetorians run toward a taurox*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:25

OOC: Bitch get your own tauroxs
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:26

OOC: bitch please, cover is useful
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:26

"Guardsmen, we need evacuation! Do you have any flyers left?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:28

"EVERYONE IN! *The tempestus begin pileing into the remaning tauroxs*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:28

*the autocannon mulches several sisters, whilst the lascannons pummel the same taurox. At the same time, rebels round the corner, all armed with harsh close combat weapons*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:29

*And then the tauroxs with the miniguns open up into the advancing cultists, turning several to mulch in the stream of bullets as others with rockets open fire into the sentinels with krak missiles*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:30

*they were taking cover* plus they are wearing power armour. But admittedly they would get knocked down.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:30

"16 m'lady, get on the vox! Secure channel get our air support here now!"

*the comms officer climbs in and does as ordered*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:31

OOC: I've just realised something...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:32

OOC: your a faggot?

Also how would they get airsupport in these tighly pacted areas, as gorath did state, its not a massive bio dome
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:32

OOC: I do believe we're above the ocean
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:34

Ooc: yes we are.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:34

OOC: MEIN BAD
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:38

*the praetorians climb into the taurox*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:40

OOC: just so you know, the tempestus brought more tauroxs than needed so if a few are destroyed they all aren't totaly fucked up, and im not making this up on the spot either
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:44

*many rebels die but loads make it close to the tauroxes, climbing all over them whilst the sentinels split fire, disabling 3 more tauroxes*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:45

/on the landing pad\

Valk pilot 1: sir! The commander just contacted us!
CS: what did he say?
Call pilot 1: under heavy fire from enemy walkers and infantry, currently inside friendly taurox, requesting air support
CS: lock onto their signal, we're moving out!
*the praetorians board the Valkyries and the entire wing takes off, headed for the commander*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:47

/in the taurox\

*Praetorians send pinpoint accurate las-fire at the oncoming rebels*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:47

OOC how is air support coming in a bio dome underwater
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:48

OOC: Thats what I said..and I gtg soon
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:48

OOC: we're above it, on an oxygen platform I asdume
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: