Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Beneath the Waves

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Local Bat Enthusiast
Fate
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:48

OOC: we're above it, on an oxygen platform I asdume
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:49

OOC but the thread is called war beneath the waves... urr
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:50

Ooc: they travelled up a air recycling tube to the surface...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:51

OOC: plus we're regrouping currently, we'll get wet later
Plus I could summon my BATTLESHIP!!!ยก!!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:52

OOC Oooh

Ic
*some rebels ger inside tauroxes, detonating charges all over their bodies*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:55

*the Praetorians see the and scramble out of the taurox. From the door not pointing toward the rebels*

/1 minute away\
"C'mon pilot, hit the afterburners!"
Pilot: already have!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 22:59

*several tauroxes explode, killing the inhabitants*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:04

*the praetorians return fire, throwing frag grenades at the oncoming rebels*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:07

The sisters also return fire, high explosive rounds finding their marks.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:09

*Hot shot lasgun beams, hotshot lasgun beams everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:12

/the Valkyries are a minute away\
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:14

OOC: they were 1 miniute away 10 miniutes ago
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:18

OOC: I meant in the RP
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:19

OOC: I was JKING MaN!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:20

OOC: I wasn't shouting
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:21

OOC: LIES
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:24

Rebels go down in swathes as more and more tauroxes are destroyed. Several guard are beat down, some tempestus cut apart and sisters blown to shreds*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:28

OOC: there are only 3 guardsmen left btw
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:30

*the medic is ripped apart by rebels*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:33

OOC oh ok

Ic
Rebels furiously drag down tempestus, desperate for the kill
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:36

OOC: you can still kill one, I don't mind

*the praetorian sniper lies probe beneath a taurox and begins firing at the sentinels view ports*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:42

*it is made a little harder due to the fact that they have carpace, but they die non the less*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:43

Several sentinels droop down, and this causes the rebels to fully retreat, running in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-07-31, 23:46

OOC: 0.0
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 08:44

*the Valkyries finally arrive, 4 of their number pursuing the rebels and strafing them, whilst the remaining 12 land with colour sergeant jones and the squad from the cathedral jumping off early and rushing to the commander*

CS: Sir! *salutes*
Cmdr Naran: Colour sergeant, you survived I see *salutes*
CS: it will take far more than an explosive to kill me sah!
Cmdr Naran: So it seems
CS: Unfortunately I have grave news
Cmdr Naran: commissar?
CS: aye sir
Cmdr Naran: it was an honour
*the commissar steps out of his Valkyrie and storms toward the commander with fire in his eyes*
Commissar: You incompetent piece of filth *he punches the commander in the head*
Cmdr Naran: *staggers back but doesn't retaliate*
Commissar: how dare you single handedly waste the lives of an entire platoon *punches him in the lightly armoured stomach causing him the double over into the commissars knee, sending him back up*
Cmdr Naran: *is now bleeding rather profusely from his nose*
Commissar: as a commissar it is my duty to punish anyone who fails in their duty to the emperor, you have failed him. I am revoking your command as of now
Cmdr Naran: *in the short silence that follows he removes his breast plate, cape, helmet, weapons and all imperial insignia. Leaving his torso covered by a simple white vest*
Commissar: *takes the commanders items and hands them to the colour sergeant* "William Prescott, you have failed in your duty as a guardsman and thus you have failed the emperor, the only punishment for this is death"
William Prescott: I wish to be executed by firing squad in front of the regiment
Commissar:Praetorians... always by the book, very well. Colour sergeant! Prepare a firing squad
Colour sergeant: *he stands aghast for a moment stunned by the turn of events*
Commissar: that was an order sergeant...
CS: aye sir *a deep sense of regret and a hint of sadness is easily heard in his voice*
*the colour sergeant does as ordered, selecting 8 of the regiments marksmen as the firing squad*
Commissar: You are a blight upon humanity, I shouldn't even allow you this honour *he kicks William's wounded leg bringing him to his knees*
William: *grits his teeth but remains soundless as he watches the commissar*
Commissar: stand up you pig *he spits*
*William stands ignoring the blinding stab of pain from his leg*
Commissar: REGIMENT FORM UP!
*from out of the Valkyries the remainder of the Praetorians step out(about 120ish) and form 4 perfect squares in front of William as he is led to one of the destroyed Taurox*
CS: they are ready commissar
Commissar: good, I want the entire regiment to see the price of idiocy. Now check the scum, make sure he is unarmed
CS: *walks over to William and produces a small white handkerchief* "you can't look like this when you face the emperor"
*the colour sergeant wipes away most of the blood adorning William's face*
William: I...I failed you all...I should have ordered us to fall back, it was all my fault..
CS: I'll have none of that William! What would the Vampyres think of you, hmm?
William: *he looks at the colour sergeant and a smirk appears before vanishing*
CS: good, now stand tall, don't give the commissar the satisfaction of you breaking, you're Praetorian, none can take that from you
William: *nods* goodbye old friend
CS: I'll see you in the emperor's paradise
*the colour sergeant returns to the commissar and nods*
CS: FIRING SQUAD, FORM UP!
*the eight marksmen form a single line 15 paces from William*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 09:18

OOC Oh daaaaamn
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 10:36

The sisters stand in silence, the celestian superior looking at the former guardsman with a mixture of calmness and forbidding anger.
With a sharp movement, she unclips her inferno pistol, the device humming quietly as it powers up.

"In the emperor's name; guide my actions now... tell me what I must do" she whispers in silent prayer.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:32

Ooc: carrying on with the sneaking arbite.

+grud, going to cover!+ he says, diving behind a collection of collapsed masonry as autofire zips past him.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:35

"Kill them all!" one screeches, as more autofire floods the arbites position.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:36

...there's one of them...

The arbite fires back, bolt rounds thudding into heads and exploding them like balloons.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:38

*The bodies fall to the floor as several rebels run straight towards the arbite, rusted blades in hand*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:41

The arbite reloads his pistol with lighting reflexes, calling out.

"Incendiary rounds!" As he aims, the bullet lands at the feet of the charging rebels, a blazing inferno setting them alight.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:44

*the run through the inferno, dying, but still standing, slashing desperately at the arbite.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:48

The lawman, with heavy combat gloves, made to break bones with their metal knuckles; smacks the first traitor in the jaw, it breaking at the chin from the heavy blow; blood spraying everywhere.
He grabs the second by a knife thrust, twisting it out of the shoulder joint with a wrenching of flesh.
Another comes, nearly slashing his throat, but he steps back, punching him in the gut with such a force that the rebel vomits.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:51

*the vomiting rebel looks up, still spewing out the muck, and pulls out a grenade. He then stumbles forward and detonates the grenade*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:53

The arbite dives, the force of the explosion throwing him aside like a ragdoll; but he picks himself back up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:55

*More rebels are in front of him by the time he is up, slowly forming a ring around him*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 13:56

He counts them in his head.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:06

*He would count roughly 112, all carrying grenades and knives of sort*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:12

He draws a small silver disc from his belt, dropping it on the floor.

Almost immediately, a high pitch whine fills the air, anyone nearby without proper ear protection can feel their eardrums burst, as blood pours from their head.

Using this distraction, he carves a path forward, firing his pistol into the crowds of the rebels.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:16

*the rebels around him all fall down in pain, but the moment he leaves the circle, he would be greeted by figures clad in rusted gas masks and mouldy green carapace armour, aiming autoguns directly at him. They beckon for him to kneel and give in*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:20

Ooc:how many?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:33

OOC Bout ten
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:35

"I don't kneel to scum" he says, blowing the head off one, and diving for another.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:40

*One walks over, way taller than the arbite, grabbing him on the back of the neck, pulling him up, and shooting him in the back of both knees*

"WE BECKONED FOR YOU TO KNEEL."

*He then pistol whips the arbite in the back of the helmet*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:44

I suppose he falls to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:45

One in front speaks to him, autogun pointed at him

"You are coming with us, OK? Lay down your arms"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:50

He does so, reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:51

"Good, good."

*one coughs, whilst another raises their autogun and sprays into the rebels, beckoning the others to do so. The rebels are caught off guard, and are gone in a matter of seconds*

"We need your name, imperial."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:54

"Slokum..."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-08-01, 14:55

"Slokum, we're taking you to see our commander, then be killed. Do you have any disagreements?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War Beneath the Waves   The War Beneath the Waves - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War Beneath the Waves
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next