Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suicide Squad

Go down 
+2
cow-man
Ortus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Suicide Squad - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-08, 14:54

He finds a trail of blood, small drops soaking into the ground, they lead too a wrecked tank.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-08, 15:08

Nothing of note has happened other than what Orlock has done, and also what appears to be a sandstorm on the horizon. Not many facts are known of this planet, but one that is known was that the sandstorms killed many, many people.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-08, 22:18

*Clears out a building and starts lugging supplies into it*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:09

*he follows the trail with his gun raised*

"...."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:10

OOC yo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:12

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:13

nm
reading rules for forgeworld IG tank commanders
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:14

OOC: fun
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:16

like the baneblade commander guy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:16

OOC: what does he do?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:17

his baneblade has BS4 and he can make one gun per turn twin linked
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:18

OOC: 0_0 twin linked baneblade cannon
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:19

yep
plus he can be your warlord
so if you're lucky
you can have an it will not die, or outflanking baneblade
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:20

OOC: *if you listen closely a faint "squee" can be heard*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:21

yep
his fluff is pretty awesome also
PDF trooper by 14
rough rider sergeant by 16
leman russ commander by 18
98 confirmed tank kills and command of a baneblade by 21
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:28

OOC:*takes off sunglasses* my god.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:30

became legendary over the next 40 years, until his death
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:35

OOC: fuck!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:36

yep
had a heroic death tho
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:40

OOC: do tell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:43

well
was planet colonia
imperial world
under seige by orks
orks had captured a bridge and established a beachhead in imperial lines
Commander Maximilian Weisemann (that's the guy's name) and his baneblade: Arethuse were deployed as a bulkhead on the main road from the bridge. hearing the orks were massing for an attack, he promptly said 'fuck this waiting' and pushed forward
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:47

OOC: gargant squish him?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:50

nope
the mist and ork vehicles engine noises masked the baneblade until it was 30 meteres away. the baneblade fired. the first shot blew the turret of one battlewagon. the second obliterated a second battlewagon. one skirmish later, three battlewagons and eight-ish buggies were wrecked and they pushed forward again. their plan? take the bridge, cut off the ork escape and call in air strikes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:55

OOC: ohh, do continue

Btw is that Krieger necessary for anything?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 01:56

OOC what do you mean, necessary?

and they found the orks taking up defensive positions at the bridge and opened fire. they were doing well, blowing up orks n shit, until an ork shell caused a splinter of armour to impail the driver through the shoulder, causing the tank to veer off into a bog
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 02:04

OOC: ouch!

As in can I kill him should he irritate my guy?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 02:07

OOC no you can't

and yeah. they popped smoke while they patched up the driver but the orks were closing in
the heavy bolter sponsons shredded the ork infantry as they voxed support
but support was at least an hour away
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 02:18

OOC: bugger

Btw I'll be back later, watching 'divergent' with siblings it had best stick to the book
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 02:48

Back
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 10:31

I shlurping sound can be heard coming from the tank, before the top hatch bursts open.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 12:14

The sandstorm is drawing near, and faint pieces of broken glass can be seen in the mess. It would surely cut anyone to pieces who get near.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 12:24

*Gets into the base he has made out of a intact ish building*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 18:13

The glass storm is around a kilometre away. Screaming can be heard coming from the storm.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 18:27

Orlok closes the hatch of the tank, bracing himself.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-09, 22:44

".....I don't even want to know"
*he climbs into a fairly undamaged leman Russ and closes all hatches, viewports and even the breech on the main gun before bracing*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 20:52

OOC can continue soon now I iz back
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 20:53

OOC: LEL FEG CHECK OUT THE WARFRAME THREAD LELELELEL

Also now that your back...Mechanium time!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 21:54

OOC: SWEET!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 21:57

HELLO
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 22:34

OOC: Hello
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 23:26

yoyoyo
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 23:30

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 23:31

gonna start orks
considerin ghaz supplement
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 23:48

OOC: nice!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-31, 23:59

i mean
da choppa of ragnarork man
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 00:00

OOL: lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 00:01

relic axe
big choppa (+2 str ap5)
but...
at the end of each turn where he killed at least one guy with it the strength increases by one and the ap decreases by one
to a max of +6 str ap1
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:23

The storm is nearly hear, in sight. The arbite has to find somewhere to hide, fast, aswell as the pilot..

(give me both a roll you two, need over 10.)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:27

OOC: lel whut? I already said like..3 times where my guy is hiding...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:28

(no buildings around, just rubble.)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-09-01, 19:31

OOC: at the start you said...that....there was a small building..and...and....*Le crys*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suicide Squad   Suicide Squad - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suicide Squad
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next