Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Royal Exile

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

the Royal Exile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:48

"I need more grog before I be telling you that"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:49

Verima: yeah we have a safe place not too far from here. The wildlife is truly dangerous here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:50

"then lets be going"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:51

Verima: sure, though your vessel will probably not be safe from the wildlife either, they're massive here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:51

"Trust me. we got our ways"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:52

Verima: to protect your vessel from the wildlife while you're away?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:53

he nods
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:54

Cilith is suddenly alert as something is nearby
Verima: it must be something then, huh?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:55

he grabs out his frost cutlass
"what's wrong lass?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 01:59

They hear thumping as something large approaches
Verima: it's one of those beasts again
She draws her Exitus Rifle as a Bull Rancor offshoot emerges from the treeline
(Confirmed presence during my time as Pesicus)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:01

Barbossa: *grins* I got this lass
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:04

Cilith dodges to the side as the beast slams the ground where she was. Verima fires at the beast's head as the round embeds into its skull
Verima: I have yet to find a weak point in its overgrown skull
She moves away for distance as Cilith dodges a swipe and climbs unto its arm and quickly to its back
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:05

barbossa fires a shot into its shoulder with his archeotech pistol
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:06

OOC: HOW DO YOU KEEP UP WITH ALL THESE CHARACTERS?!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:07

OOC Autism
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:08

Archeotech
Describe this pistol to me but this didn't help me
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:08

OOC: Jaysus.
I need some kinda talky characters like you lot.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:09

OOC here's a list of Gor's Characters

Brackan
Gorath
Elaynor
Daria
Serina
Zhen
Khaine
Sansa
Zeera
Jarah
Herc
Kayley
Shockwave
Arynwe
Solus
Magnus
Tor
Macha
Arya
Zethus
Verianna
Zhu
Changeling
Chloe
Raes
Vanna
Tern
Grendel
Artimus
Varnus
Dostya
Eddy
Meria
Hayley
Anna
Zaron
Goliath
Morkai
Ra's
Ellen
Relia
Zuko
Azula
Kiro
Korzan
Krulla
Cyanar
Vorkal
Ra's
Thoros
Grenex
Sliscus
Jeremy
Voria
Zerona
Orsai
Cavik Toth
Lok
Darack
Vette
Jork
Bolton
Serana
Leah
Lera

Now adding Barbossa
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:11

aye arkais
and in this case, i'm referring to a weapon in the tabletop rules for horus heresy 40k. the exact form of the weapon varies, but it's dark age tech. imagine a pistol with the strength of an assault cannon, able to punch through power armour
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:12

Well Verima fired a kraken turbo penetrator round to near bill effect other then triggering a small bleeding, but ok now I know this weapon better
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:13

nil*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:13

OOC: Then...I may have a character concept.
...Beloved Son of a Departed Shas'O, Bastard Child of an Archon.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:14

<_> what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:19

yeah. the shot was just to attract its attention
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:19

OOC: Logic.
Half Human Half Eldar exist.
However, if we go off of the theory that species with close relations can mate, why not Tau/Eldar?
If we go over the theory that Eldar Engineered the Tau, then well...doesn't seem too silly.
Though he will be more Eldar than Tau.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:20

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:21

The bull rancor turns to the Astartes and swipes his way. Cilith makes it atop the rancor as she injects an agent into the rancor's skull
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:21

OOC mate, that link is forfeit
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:22

OOC: Explain?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:23

he charges and slashes its chest. the blade penetrates its skin, and the wound goes icy white, and freezing cold. and it starts spreading rapidly
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:29

As the beast haunches over Cilith jumps off its head. Then Verima takes another shot and a lot of the bull rancor's head explodes off as the shot goes clean through its body leaving explosively out the other side
Verima: that bone softening agent again
The rancor falls over as it freezes over
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:31

the ice finishes spreading, leaving the rancor a lifeless ice sculpture
barbossa grins and sheaths his sword
the moment it is sheathed the rancor shatters
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:35

Verima: *coming up to him* though it showed you can handle yourself, it didn't exactly show your vessel's well being is promised in your absence
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:36

"Didn't need to, and wasn't trying to lass"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:38

Verima: well, shall we head to our stay now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:39

he nods, grinning with his blackened teeth
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:40

Verima: oh *motioning to Ra's* and this is Ra's, a fellow outcast
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:40

the two shake hands
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:43

Verima: well now we can go right? Is your friend coming?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:44

"aye, c'mon vilkas"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:47

They start off, Cilith in the lead. A short while into the trip Cilith dashes off into the vegetation. A short scuffle is heard as a Plague Marine is thrown unto their path, wheezing from a hit shortening his breath
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:49

all my guys go for their weapons
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 02:58

Verima looks at Cilith for a second, who nods as if confirming something
Verima: I guess we're near things called Kaiju (that the right way to spell the name?)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:00

OOC yes
IC "What?"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:09

Verima: um.. Planet stompers, and hoppers. They're apparently insanely tough and now listen to Dargoth lest they wreck everything quite literally. These Plague Marines linger around them for what I'm guessing is the possibility of major boons from Nurgle if they can even infect them with something severe
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:10

"...sounds like a fenrisian kraken"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:19

Verima: well this world holds a kraken at least in its waters
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:20

"They say fenris' kraken reaches around the whole world  with its tentacles"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:32

Verima: I wasn't... Nevermind
Plague Marine: I was only carrying an agent for the others. I won't be the one said to alert the Kaiju
Despite other things the marine gets up and walks off, Cilith watching him go away rather blankly
Verima: yeah you never know with these marines
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:34

he shrugs
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-08-12, 03:37

They resume their journey and get to the home without further incident, other then a snake, it was small and cute and only crossed their path temporarily. It was a nice snake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Royal Exile
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: