Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Royal Exile

Go down 
+2
Gorath
Faelwen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nazamroth
Admin

the Royal Exile - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:13

OOC: ...so.... im bored as fuck, yet again... cant find anything to play, or watch... and if you say something, dont say Halo...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:15

they both charge him, weapons raised
OOC...why specifically not halo
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:18

OOC: ha.... um..... chat roulette?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:20

the moment before they hit him, he twists out of their path, slashing downwards, cutting off the left leg of one of the raptors. and firing the las into the neck seal on the fallen raptor.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:20

OOC. because you already said it twice, and i have failed to locate a single usable copy of it in the Harbor of Independent Tradesmen ever since, so it would be redundant to say that again... eithe they are for Xbox, or are insufficiently un-pirate-protectioned
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:21

OOC that's fair nuff naz. hmmm...fallout? specifically 3 or NV
IC the second one, brandishing a chainaxe, swings for him
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:24

OOC. already played NV. and 3 is bugged out as fuck. i cant leave the citadel before the liberty pime battle because the game consistently crashes if i do.... thats bethesda for you...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:24

OOC I always thought NV was buggier than 3
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:27

OOC. havent had a single problem with NV

the only bethesda game i found more buggy than 3, was skyrim.... whenever that guy who leads the blades appeared, i had to console my way through the mission, because the fething main quest is bugged...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:28

The kasrkin brings up the sword, just in time to block the blow, the hurried block leaves the las pressed against the raptors gut. "oh... well then" he fires, disintegrating the raptors guts.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:30

OOC well fuck
IC the rapter howls and swings again, not dead yet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:33

the kasrkin stomps onto his arm, stopping the swing. with the tip of the blade, he removes the helmet. and unloads shot after shot until the raptors face is a pool of blood and smoking bone
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:35

at which point he receives a blow to the back of the head
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 12:38

his helmet stops the majority of the impact, but he is still flung forwards, landing face first and rolling over to see his attacker, hell pistol drawn
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 14:21

he sees a large figure. their armour looks like power armour but...different
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 14:24

ooc: Is it chaos?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 14:25

OOC yes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 14:27

he opens fire, peppering the figure with las shots
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:34

He jumps forward, over the flames and lands on the shoulders of an Ashen, using his power sabres is a scissors formation he cut the head from the ashens shoulders, grabbing the flamer and turning it on the Ashen to his right.

He kicked the head of the Ashen a good distance away.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:35

the flames do nothing to the ashen as they keep firing
the shots bounce off the figure
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:38

OOC. ...so..... everyones here....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:40

OOC me
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:41

"Remove the head."

He vaults of off the now headless body and while in mid-air slashes the on fire marine, his head flying off before he grabbed the head and threw it at another Marine.
He threw a smoke grenade at his feet, grabbing the Kasrkin and running, throwing the rest of his smoke grenades.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:51

the kasrkin falls opens fire while being carried, hitting weapons instead of the men themselves
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 15:53

the weapons on ashen circle are built into the armour btw
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:00

*sigh* he shoots at stuff
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:03

just so you know, ashen circle are a canon thing
here's them in their pre-heresy form
the Royal Exile - Page 6 Ash-c-5
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:05

a hotshot las can pierce powerarmour
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:08

OOC the one who the shots did nothing to wasn't one of them
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:10

OOC: ooohhhh terminator or something?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:16

warpsmith
basically has chaos artificer armour
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:16

"Stop firing Mon'Keigh, we're trying to run!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:20

"firing helps!" he twists out of his grasp, dropping and running beside him
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:21

"Some of them came back to life, I do not know how!"

He reaches his Jet-Bike.

"On, now."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:22

"back to life? some crazy chaos shit" he jumps on, facing backwards, pointing the las
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:23

"I hate fucking sorcerors."

He blasts towards the Tau ship wreck, hearing fire."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:26

"just who in the eldar's sparkly shit are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:27

"Only the most interesting man in your life"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:28

"hahaha, why are xenos always so sure of themselves?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:29

"Why are Mon'Keigh always so cocky?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:31

The emperor, most probably
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 16:48

"Psht, Gods, all they do is fuck things around."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 17:03

*elbows in back*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 17:06

the emperor is the reason humanity still lives, you worship piles of corpses and pain
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 17:22

"Yes and look what you did with it...fuck all."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 17:31

Ooc. Hey arkais. Is Arkais still waiting for his instructions? You just left at that point and i dont remember if he left whenyou returned
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 17:33

*firing at the advancing ashen circle* "enough of this futile argument xenos, fight, or die!"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 18:14

Ooc. ....i like how life stops as soon as i imply that i want to RP half the time...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 18:16

yeah that's wierd
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-14, 18:16

yeah that's wierd
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-08-15, 00:25

OOC: Yes, indeed he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Royal Exile   the Royal Exile - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the Royal Exile
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: